Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes, but the problem is that literally any criticism is being rephrased by people in this thread as a form of milking, then the words "free game" comes out as if that's a shield. Frankly, I supported the game but stopped when I felt like the dev cycles got too long, and the ambition was too high. I'm just frustrated at the echo chamber this has become.
You can't milk a free game that runs on donations. They don't put anything behind a paywall and every1 and their mom has access to the game, whatever they do or happens. Then the devs pay back your pledge at the end of the month if you feel betrayed. Calling any of that milking is pretty dumb

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Yes, but the problem is that literally any criticism is being rephrased by people in this thread as a form of milking, then the words "free game" comes out as if that's a shield. Frankly, I supported the game but stopped when I felt like the dev cycles got too long, and the ambition was too high. I'm just frustrated at the echo chamber this has become.
We the echo-chamberlains feel the same frustration when we see the thread becoming an echo-chamber of those who think devs are lazy milkers, and that's why we try to debunk those accusations. Sorry if we disturb your peaceful reading of idiotic, hattred, and ill-intentioned comments toward some honest devs.

You were a patron, you got out-voted and I can understand your frustration, but that is life. I have a really hard time understanding people who say they love the game but seem unable to understand that exactly the things they like about the game are the ones that cause these longer update cycles. The ambition was high since the game's inception, this was never a half-assed project made by a horny teenager in his mom's basement. So if further updates offer anything less than what we have been experiencing so far, people would have an actual reason to complain. Until then, patience and a little bit of restraint is all what we are asking for.

Reactions: Gato21 and whichone

Viressa

May 24, 2018
MC: "...Can I just have a peek at the cover? I don't seem to recall the author it listed..."
Simmone: "No."

screenshot0023.png

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I really, really hope the update will not get released before NEXT weekend, because two other games that I'm following will release their (big!) updates this weekend -- I just don't have enough time to play them all!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Donkeybong

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Really hyped for this release. This powercouple never disappoints and I'm happy to see they're doing really well on Patreon. I've been a fan since the beginning.

Reactions: ProfN42

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
I really, really hope the update will not get released before NEXT weekend, because two other games that I'm following will release their (big!) updates this weekend -- I just don't have enough time to play them all!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, there's an update for Paradise Lust too! It's a good time to be a 2D VN fan ^_^

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: WigglyWorld84

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
sounds boring. XD
Actually it depends on your taste "De gustibus non est disputandum" (something i must admit forget from time to time :v)... Currently there is an anime called "Isekai Ojisan" in a practical sense is a Reverse Isekai, a guy after 17 years in a coma after a truck-kun accident, wakes up and he reveal to his nephew that all that time he was into another world... Very hilarious if you ask me, and if you are enough old to remember the best moments of Sega, then much more you'll appreciate it (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1659134600155.png
Hi everybody.
I hope you're all well and are excited about the 0.6 release.

After doing the final bit of debugging, we sent the game out to external testers, and they have given us a lot of feedback, found a few bugs, and spotted a bunch of typos. The overall impression of those who've tested the game has been positive, and I have already fixed all of the reported issues.

We're going to spend some more time trying to break the game, but I believe it will be at a state that we can release it. This doesn't mean that there will be no bugs (there always are things we have missed that can only be found once hundreds of people play the game), but we believe most players won't run into any game-breaking issues.

So unless we find a major issue that cannot be fixed quickly (possible but unlikely), we will release the game for patrons who have the early release perk (Friend, Close Friend, and Best Friend tiers) sometime this Saturday, the 30th of July (Spain) and then release it for everyone else 24 hours-ish later.

We're both extremely excited and nervous and really hope you like Rose's story.

Cheers

P.S. Also, a huge thank you to those who tested the game and gave us a lot of feedback! Without them, we would never have found some of the bugs or noticed some of the issues.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
The problem is that there has been attempts the last couple days to start conversations about the LIs, story elements, design, etc., that included constructive criticism...that all got drowned out and derailed by "dEvS r MiLkInG!!!!!!eleven".

World Clock says it's after 2am Saturday the 30th in Spain, looks like I'll spend all night poking F5 on Patreon every five minutes in the hopes it drops before midnight Mou'ain Time.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The problem is that there has been attempts the last couple days to start conversations about the LIs, story elements, design, etc., that included constructive criticism...that all got drowned out and derailed by "dEvS r MiLkInG!!!!!!eleven".
Really need to start ignoring those idiots, then they wouldn't be able to drown anything out.
I mean, when they get 3-4 responses to 1 post, who's actually doing the drowning out? :unsure:
I'm as guilty of responding as any

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
My internet's slow enough it's faster for me to wait for the compressed version to be uploaded than to try to download the full version, sooo

Reactions: odino

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
You can't milk a free game that runs on donations. They don't put anything behind a paywall and every1 and their mom has access to the game, whatever they do or happens. Then the devs pay back your pledge at the end of the month if you feel betrayed. Calling any of that milking is pretty dumb
i never honestly thought i would really like one of your posts, but you are too correct in everything you have said. hit the nail on the head with this one

• Haha
Reactions: Gato21
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes