VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.01
Size 745 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There anyway the gallery unlock can be added to this please?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
There anyway the gallery unlock can be added to this please?
It is not updated, and if you want to give it a try you can try as it says in the Features:
* User mod compatible: on your phone, copy mod's .rpy or .rpyc file(s) into /Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.gamename/game/

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Dude that's just too Lovecraftian for this game :v
Eh, maybe, but you know consentacles and teratophilia are a thing, right? There's a whole erotic genre of "I got abducted by aliens who have weird non-human penises and had lots of sex with them" precisely because plenty of people fantasize about this sort of thing.

• Haha
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Lookon

Jan 13, 2020
Checked in the forum.
havent got answer, so i`ll say it:
in story i cant explore the mansion. it just says get in.
and yea, i`m not using the mod, used an ok save from version 5.
is there something i should be doing extra?

and yea, its after going to the date, so its after talking to lana, every night she sleeps outside.
is there some npc i`ve missed? or flag?

p.s.
used the gallery unlocker, figured that the event of reciving the letter is not activeting.
might be issue with versions?
if it does mind putting here a save, its a good art work.

Last edited:

Lookon

Jan 13, 2020
"You do the Simone Hammerdick storyline"

repeat, had a date with her, surprise, she has sex repellant belt. (from metal)
haven't found any other interaction with her, to be precise? had almost waited week long next to the wall.
waited almost week long next to mansion. (in game(
spoke to almost any npcs over five time. and haven't seen no new stuff since the mansion mission appeared (not including side quest> demon rose is sexy as HELL)
as i said before, it`s like the cut scene forgot to appear, or am i missing something i should have chosen with Simone Hammerdick?
secret place i should be at the right time?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

haven't found any other interaction with her, to be precise? had almost waited week long next to the wall.
spoke to almost any npcs over five time. and haven't seen no new stuff since the mansion mission appeared (not including side quest> demon rose is sexy as HELL)
as i said before, it`s like the cut scene forgot to appear, or am i missing something i should have chosen with Simone Hammerdick?
1: Get 0.6.1
2: Check the crystal ball

Reactions: TheDevian

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019

Every single time I've seen this exact bug reported (the crystal ball saying 'explore the mansion' before the player gets in for the first time), people were using a mod. And the gallery unlocker IS a mod. So first, delete the gallery unlocker, it will probably cause even more issues in the long run. After all, the game is coded to be played, not cheated: the gallery unlocker messes with the variables to let you watch the scenes from the crystal ball, meaning it breaks the actual gameflow.

After the date with Simone in which you learn about her chastity belt, there's another date with her at the wall at night (you can go there either at night or late at night) and she gives you the passage permits... and some other present. Maybe try to go there at that time, don't wait at the wall clicking on the clock. Then everything is railroaded until the actual 'explore the mansion' hint. Here's a 0.4 save in case you can't go back to a clean point of your game (you'll need to start over Simmone's quest and of course Rose's), it will show up on page 8 of the load menu

Reactions: Brovalon

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Every single time I've seen this exact bug reported (the crystal ball saying 'explore the mansion' before the player gets in for the first time), people were using a mod. And the gallery unlocker IS a mod. So first, delete the gallery unlocker, it will probably cause even more issues in the long run. After all, the game is coded to be played, not cheated: the gallery unlocker messes with the variables to let you watch the scenes from the crystal ball, meaning it breaks the actual gameflow.
Wait wait wait, the gallery unlocker mod changes the flags the plot scripting uses to unlock the scenes? That's dumb, the obvious solution is to label override the gallery itself to change the logic it uses to determine whether the scene is watchable or not. (To make them always viewable.)

Kinda tempted to make this myself, it's not like this game is updated so often that keeping it maintained would be a huge pain.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Wait wait wait, the gallery unlocker mod changes the flags the plot scripting uses to unlock the scenes? That's dumb, the obvious solution is to label override the gallery itself to change the logic it uses to determine whether the scene is watchable or not. (To make them always viewable.)

Kinda tempted to make this myself, it's not like this game is updated so often that keeping it maintained would be a huge pain.
I don't know how it works, but I do know 'many' people are experiencing the same problem with that scene and they all happen to be using a mod.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Wait wait wait, the gallery unlocker mod changes the flags ...
Not necessarily. But in general: if you experience any issues, make sure to play the game "as intended" (as in: no mods, no "unlockers", no cheats, ...) to see if you still get the issue.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
In compressed Mac version, which folder are my saves in?
The save folder has a rather uninituive name for some reason: Inventory02-1551646067. Compressed or not does not matter. It's in the same location as the save folders of other Ren'Py games: ~/Library/RenPy

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes