moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I think we may see a hidden photo of Rose&Myrtle having fun on their own, but I highly doubt a scene like that would ever be shown in-game.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Viressa

May 24, 2018
MFF threesome is the closest we are going to get, I am guessing.
Multiple characters have "lesbian" listed in their upcoming scenes in the crystal ball, so I would guess that means there's planned to be some F/F scenes (perhaps with Lassie there to watch). Granted, the planned scenes in the crystal ball often are changed or scrapped when that character's actual update comes around.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is android port safe? It requers storage access (photos, media and files) which is very weird, right?
Is it safe ? Dunno and don't really care. But since it's not official and you need to believe whatever rando made it isn't ultra shady, do it at your own risk. Nobody came out claiming their phone melted yet, so there's that.

Asking for storage is pretty normal, most games ask for that to be able to save onto your phone, unless you wanna start over everytime you close the app.

Also, account made less than 2 days ago asking random and generic stuff, not knowing how phone apps work but wanting to play with 1 = probably a bot

Lookon

Jan 13, 2020
Every single time I've seen this exact bug reported (the crystal ball saying 'explore the mansion' before the player gets in for the first time), people were using a mod. And the gallery unlocker IS a mod. So first, delete the gallery unlocker, it will probably cause even more issues in the long run. After all, the game is coded to be played, not cheated: the gallery unlocker messes with the variables to let you watch the scenes from the crystal ball, meaning it breaks the actual gameflow.

After the date with Simone in which you learn about her chastity belt, there's another date with her at the wall at night (you can go there either at night or late at night) and she gives you the passage permits... and some other present. Maybe try to go there at that time, don't wait at the wall clicking on the clock. Then everything is railroaded until the actual 'explore the mansion' hint. Here's a 0.4 save in case you can't go back to a clean point of your game (you'll need to start over Simmone's quest and of course Rose's), it will show up on page 8 of the load menu
thank you for the save.
as i said, havent used the unlocker till had the issue, could the issue arrise from using unlocker on an older save?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
thank you for the save.
as i said, havent used the unlocker till had the issue, could the issue arrise from using unlocker on an older save?
The thing is that I've seen that 'bug' reported several times and it always had something to do with having a mod installed before reaching that point during normal gameplay. If I've understood you correctly, you only installed the mod after experiencing the bug, to see how to bypass it?

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Finally found the time to finish the new update...

While Rose will never be Lena, her story had some nice twists and turns, also we fought a not to bright demon lord.
About 2 hours was enjoyable but the 9 month break period hit hard.
Also this was the first time when actions of the main character seem sometime verging on being idiotic (he really couldn't throw the sack of coins into the pit, but had to fuckin touch it? He really didn't know the succubus was pretending for him to open the chains? I was almost screaming at the screen he's retarded and wanted a button to not do it, alas we had no choice cause the story has to go on.
The glass arms guy was fuckin annoying but he mellowed out with the cosmic weed. Sadly Celestina seemed to be just a greedy cunt wanting to make money out of booze. Really? She has some money left and probably gonna croak in less than a decade, why bother? Cool that we found out the sheep was human once.

It was good to be back in action, but to think we gonna need to wait another 9 months before next update....hooo boy. At least the hill demi-demon scene was nice

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
Can't find the flyer in front of Myrtle's house. Am I blind or the android port 0.6.1 is bugged?

FURYY

Dec 2, 2017
Nice update, had my fun and laughs, quality is still present.
Idm the waiting time at all, it's different from the others games and I think that's a big plus.
I'm not a patron so all I can say is good luck for the next one.

Reactions: Falyna and Dylan741

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
Is Lurkden the Dungeon referenced in the main quest where you need to meet Lana? I've been going there all times of the day and she's not there.

Reactions: Kentavros

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Multiple characters have "lesbian" listed in their upcoming scenes in the crystal ball, so I would guess that means there's planned to be some F/F scenes (perhaps with Lassie there to watch). Granted, the planned scenes in the crystal ball often are changed or scrapped when that character's actual update comes around.
Yeah i seen that there is 3 that has or will have a lesbian scene but he also said don't take those as gospel things change. Could be more or less.

Frankensteiiin

Feb 16, 2021
Seem like I just have a bug. Scene when MC have sex with Rose under the tree, the Cum Button don't show up and I'm stuck, anyone help pls?

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes