rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Well... *checks date* Ahhh, Feb of 2021 and v0.4 since last I played. Longer than I hoped, but I was holding out for two updates of content to go through at once. Had a great time playing through it all, main storyline with Lana and Rose's path were excellent. Think I mentioned it over a year ago the first time, but genuinely enjoy just playing through the game regardless of the sex scenes. And those scenes are still some of the best ones on this site. But damn this narrative just got more interesting and, of course, prints excuses to have even more sex than before.

Whenever 0.7 happens with Gomira I'll probably come back for, two updates worth was actually a LOT more to play through than I bargained with. Can always hope for a Christmas miracle but early 2023 is good, too.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Whenever 0.7 happens with Gomira I'll probably come back for, two updates worth was actually a LOT more to play through than I bargained with.
Yeah, that's something certain people don't seem to understand is that the updates are spread out, but they're big. They're too accustomed to the cycle of the monthly micro-update so it gets on the top of the recently updated games list and attracts additional patrons typical to crowdfunded games. I much prefer a game on an update schedule where every update you get hours of new content to play through.

epopio

Oct 16, 2021
Hey! Do someone have a pre-0.6 save ?? I did finished the game before the Rose patch but I lost the files :(
Thanks

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes