rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Well... *checks date* Ahhh, Feb of 2021 and v0.4 since last I played. Longer than I hoped, but I was holding out for two updates of content to go through at once. Had a great time playing through it all, main storyline with Lana and Rose's path were excellent. Think I mentioned it over a year ago the first time, but genuinely enjoy just playing through the game regardless of the sex scenes. And those scenes are still some of the best ones on this site. But damn this narrative just got more interesting and, of course, prints excuses to have even more sex than before.

Whenever 0.7 happens with Gomira I'll probably come back for, two updates worth was actually a LOT more to play through than I bargained with. Can always hope for a Christmas miracle but early 2023 is good, too.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Whenever 0.7 happens with Gomira I'll probably come back for, two updates worth was actually a LOT more to play through than I bargained with.
Yeah, that's something certain people don't seem to understand is that the updates are spread out, but they're big. They're too accustomed to the cycle of the monthly micro-update so it gets on the top of the recently updated games list and attracts additional patrons typical to crowdfunded games. I much prefer a game on an update schedule where every update you get hours of new content to play through.

epopio

Oct 16, 2021
Hey! Do someone have a pre-0.6 save ?? I did finished the game before the Rose patch but I lost the files :(
Thanks

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1661628642846.png
Weekly report 120

Hi everybody.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tomorrow, Saturday, we will publish the poll that will determine the focus of the 0.8 update. Aside from Simmone and Celestina, you will be able to vote for all other female characters whose story is not yet completed. The Main Story will also be an option, focusing on unlocking scenes with Madeline Goldenbush. Simmone will not be a poll option because her family is closely linked to the Old Capital, and we prefer to do her content after the Main Story has advanced some more.

Lastly, we published two posts yesterday showing the sketched versions of a couple of new backgrounds that will be added in 0.7 and a story-related spoiler. So if you enjoy those kinds of posts, feel free to check them out.

That's all. Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
Thanks.
At first I taught, this update might be a month or 2 shorter to get out, compared to the 841 tasks for 0.6 but I just noticed the art for the last update was only 199 compared to 280 for the next update. With art being the slowest task to complete, it could be much longer this time round if they have 40% more work to do on the slowest task. Hopefully they might consider releasing the update in 2 parts to avoid such a long wait.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 446 Votes