TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The "real" 0.6 update was in July, that thing in Nov was only the .02 bugfix that didn't do much, nor add anything. So no, the OP's date is still legit
Which is what we call the official release. Getting a beta version, does not count.

Also, the 'date released' is supposed to be the day the game first went live, and not updated with each update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Which is what we call the official release. Getting a beta version, does not count.

Also, the 'date released' is supposed to be the day the game first went live, and not updated with each update.
What beta you talking about ? They release 1 build and then add bugfixes, there's no beta then official

Date released works the same in every thread : it's borked and wonky but that's how F95 works ..... 1st went live is when the OP is made, even if that makes no sense

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What beta you talking about ? They release 1 build and then add bugfixes, there's no beta then official

Date released works the same in every thread : it's borked and wonky but that's how F95 works ..... 1st went live is when the OP is made, even if that makes no sense
Semantics, it's not final, until the last version comes out.

VRdumpling

Jul 11, 2018
The art is beyond amaz, the writing in the sex scenes is pretty well done too, not to mention the spice the animation loops provide. The female characters have personality. but being completely honest… my favorite part of the game was the guards. I just want them to thrive you know..

Keep it up friend! Loved the Lana content and looking forward for as much orc as i can get my hands onto

Dec 26, 2022
The art is beyond amaz, the writing in the sex scenes is pretty well done too, not to mention the spice the animation loops provide. The female characters have personality. but being completely honest… my favorite part of the game was the guards. I just want them to thrive you know..

Keep it up friend! Loved the Lana content and looking forward for as much orc as i can get my hands onto
Have to agree. Love their armor too.

Reactions: VRdumpling

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1672468648532.png
Weekly report 138

Hi everybody.

This is our last report of 2022, a year that, with all its difficulties (and like everyone, we had our share of them), has been pretty great for us: we had a release that was generally liked by many, and our second daughter was born.

I don't want to use this report to simply outline what we did last week -- the sum of it is that Chestnut continued her work on sprites and sprite designs while I wrote convos, coded in new characters, and edited the text -- but rather to wish you all a very happy new year and thank you for giving us your continued support and encouragement.

Chestnut and I both know that we're going to have challenging months ahead, developing the second half of a release is always more difficult, but we have been working as hard as we can, and we promise that we will continue on that route, and aim to keep things as transparent as possible. You have trusted us, and we promise to do our best to not fail you.

Cheers, and I hope you have a Happy 2023!

Oct 3, 2021
would've been nice if her demon form was a separate character
True, but her story arc was so good that it didn't bother me too much. Getting to make a demon lord suffer and basically become Rose's pet was also pretty dope. Gomira will most likely win me over more because female orcs are my weakness, but Rose was still really well done. Love her character.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes