KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1678501588300.png
Weekly report 148

Hi, everybody.
I'm happy to start this report by saying that we've had a very good week workwise: I've been helping Chestnut with the kids, and so she has been able to advance several of her tasks. Of course, there's a lot to improve, but overall it's great to gradually get back to the work schedule that we're familiar with.

Here's a summary of our work:
Chestnut:
Chestnut mainly focused on sprites, starting new bases for announced characters, for example, the back view of Gomira's sprite used both in cutscenes and in double sprites like kisses, etc. Did hands and faces that I had listed as needed for the posing task. She also worked on WIP cutscenes and began doing the details on another new sprite for one of the extra characters of the update.

Pistachio:
My initial plan was to focus on two dialogues, and I'm done with one of them and am currently working on the second one. I should finish it by the end of tomorrow. This week I did more editing, as is the usual procedure for the posing stage, and I also added completed backgrounds to the game, replacing the placeholders and making the necessary adjustments.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut will continue what she did this week: going through the needed additions for the sprites to help me with the posing and completing cutscenes on the side.
I am going to try to finish posing as many scenes as possible and, if I can, add more sound effects.

That's all.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

Apr 16, 2022
Alright lads I'm about to start this new Adult VN after finishing 4 of the greatest VN's out there or at least on F95 - anything I should know? Looks like it would be great fun playing this

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
sheesh it must be like 1 person making this, which if it is then S tier respect for them but hey the more the merrier!
2 people in fact : husband and wife with 2 newlyborn kids (well 1 for now and she's preg again, so meh). Hence why any1 coming in here to cry about anything is insta-ignored

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes