bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Bruh WhoTF told them that celestina cocept was a good idea oh lord so disgusting i just get to that part but i couldnt do It even if her "dear celestina" has a good desing the story was do disgusting at least give us a better gilf if u going that route

Sorry for this but i had to let it out
I think most people really disliked that part. On the plus side, it was in an early update and the devs really learned a lot from the criticism that followed.

Ryan_dilanc

Jul 31, 2022
I think most people really disliked that part. On the plus side, it was in an early update and the devs really learned a lot from the criticism that followed.
Ohh ok i just finish Mirth,part of the main, then i try Holly and i saw celestina quest oh boy imagine u have Holly and her in the same route and u decide to Focus in an old lady with bad actitude and a worse looks so u have to dont se the reality to like her
I dont get what they were thinking

Im playing th Witch part now
Im not against gilf but so this was just bad
Well the rest of the Game its looking good

Waldo wife was a better option

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1679101722603.png
Weekly report 149

Hi, everybody.
I hope you're all doing well. Here's a summary of what we did this week:
Our work consisted of two parts, doing the tasks we had set for ourselves and testing a series of events from Gomira's first quest following the intro, comprising about an hour and a half of our playtime.
Regarding the base work, Chestnut continued her work on sprites, doing skin variations for Karl and other guards and a few hands for Mei. When testing, she found many things that require change, mostly writing-wise. Additional artwork will also be needed if we are to be one hundred percent happy with the content. She spent several hours today working on one such artwork and finished it.

I posed scenes, edited several dialogues, prepared them for future work, and added some sound effects to completed scenes. There are changes that I will need to make and dialogues that I need to partially rewrite, but I don't plan on working on them right now. At this stage, I want to advance as much as possible, and once I'm done, at least with the first quest, I will go back and make the necessary changes.

It's worth noting that having testing sessions and finding many necessary fixes is normal and a part of the process. We will get it right in the end, and it will be great when we do.
That's all.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
View attachment 2475991
Weekly report 149

Hi, everybody.
I hope you're all doing well. Here's a summary of what we did this week:
Our work consisted of two parts, doing the tasks we had set for ourselves and testing a series of events from Gomira's first quest following the intro, comprising about an hour and a half of our playtime.
Regarding the base work, Chestnut continued her work on sprites, doing skin variations for Karl and other guards and a few hands for Mei. When testing, she found many things that require change, mostly writing-wise. Additional artwork will also be needed if we are to be one hundred percent happy with the content. She spent several hours today working on one such artwork and finished it.

I posed scenes, edited several dialogues, prepared them for future work, and added some sound effects to completed scenes. There are changes that I will need to make and dialogues that I need to partially rewrite, but I don't plan on working on them right now. At this stage, I want to advance as much as possible, and once I'm done, at least with the first quest, I will go back and make the necessary changes.

It's worth noting that having testing sessions and finding many necessary fixes is normal and a part of the process. We will get it right in the end, and it will be great when we do.
That's all.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers
Once we had the percentage tables bellow the reports showing how much stuff is left to make.

How much percentage wise is made in the current update? Are we 75% in before the next update lands? Any guesses?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
41241 gazillion months of wait and the update is about an orc character...
I mean this more as an analogy than a trivializing, but....
Orc Lives Matter.

Seriously, I've seen a similar reaction in the A House in the Rift community when a release focused on that Orc character. I don't care if one is complaining about Orcs of fantasy, it still feels like the R-word.

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
Just read one of the reviews say this reminds them of Quest for Glory, and that really hits home. Glad to see peeps still enjoying that game and games like them after so long. There's even a new game out by the original devs right around the corner.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes