Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
None of the links are working except Mega which can't download more than 1.5 gb/
Anybody with fresh links ?

edit - Gofile on devs actual site is working. fyi

Mar 7, 2023
Well, to be fair, the start of the update had them quite busy with other things, and while a newborn is still a lot of work, the more time passes the better they should be doing.
As long as you guys keep going on these kind of games, we can have updates and enjoy game play. And if it takes a little longer, who cares. I also would ofcourse love to finish a game, when I'm totally involved in it, and not wait for like a year, and then look at the game update, and having no idea what the game play was about anymore. If it's funny to play it, then I will probably play it again.

It's always better than the large amount of interesting games that got abandoned over the years.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2023
41241 gazillion months of wait and the update is about an orc character...
I have to say, I had similar thoughts. I didn't like the previous update's character either (the drunken girl), before I played that last update. But after playing that update I really loved the character. They did a very good job with that update.

So the same now, I don't have much hope or love for the orc character yet. But we will see, if they can make me love that character again. They have been doing very good job until now, and I will at least look forward to the next update, whenever it comes...

Reactions: TREXrg

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1679702571967.png
Weekly report 150
Hi, everybody.
I hope you're all doing well. Here's a summary of our work this week:

Chestnut:
She has taken many notes on visual improvements of the currently posed events and spent a day working on them. Additionally, she worked on new cutscenes she had already storyboarded and did adornments for two existing backgrounds -- they were things we had earlier decided as unnecessary, but on replaying them, we thought we could do better. One of them is a painting, which she did today, and I posted an art creation video and a spoiler about it.

Pistachio:
I thought I was going to pose more than I actually did; instead, I spent a day or two mostly coding. There were several coding tasks related to backgrounds and sprite additions, and more importantly, I coded the events I'm working on right now -- I had put in place the base framework but not the actual code since I suspected I would be changing the order of the events when posing. I still did posing, of course, added some sound effects, and spent the whole of today testing and debugging the scenes I plan to work on starting tomorrow.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut wants to finish a background she's almost done with and start a series of cutscenes I have already posed with placeholder images.
I'm going to spend tomorrow editing the dialogues, and then the rest of the week should be mostly dedicated to posing (and possibly coding, depending on the art).

That's all, folks.
Have a great great weekend.
Cheers

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
"...they were things we had earlier decided as unnecessary, but on replaying them, we thought we could do better..."

This perfectionism is why the game is so good. It's also why we need to be patient and recognise that each new release is going to take a while.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
"...they were things we had earlier decided as unnecessary, but on replaying them, we thought we could do better..."

This perfectionism is why the game is so good. It's also why we need to be patient and recognise that each new release is going to take a while.
Agreed, it's definitely why the game has high quality and updates take long. For other games it has often meant delay upon delay and eventually abandoning the project. But, with these devs its looking good.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Agreed, it's definitely why the game has high quality and updates take long. For other games it has often meant delay upon delay and eventually abandoning the project. But, with these devs its looking good.
Agreed. This game is superbly polished in look, animation, art and gameplay 'feel'. As brainwashed as it sounds, I look forward to the full game releasing in 2025.

Not making fun of them, I genuinely look forward to playing 1.0 whenever it releases... I just hope I don't forget about it in the mean time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Agreed. This game is superbly polished in look, animation, art and gameplay 'feel'. As brainwashed as it sounds, I look forward to the full game releasing in 2025.

Not making fun of them, I genuinely look forward to playing 1.0 whenever it releases... I just hope I don't forget about it in the mean time.
It takes them more than a year per update and there's more than 2 updates left. "Full game" won't be out in 2025

Reactions: KillerBee487

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018

This exactly. Yes, waiting is always the hardest part. But they have proven in the past that when they do release the updates there is alot of content there. Its well polished and the quality is top tier. This isnt like the vast majority of other games out there that maybe only put on 2 updates a year and that update only has 10 minutes of content and 1 new scene.

And oh yes, this game is free. Unlike the majority of others.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes