WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
There are two children now, the 2nd was just born a couple months ago.
Sure, I just meant that the post that was quoted was misinterpreted. I don't know anything about their offspring, I just know the post was read wrong.

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
Last update was July last year, The progress is just far from being completion. probably gonna take more than a year for an update that's a side story (and my probably most least liked character) ik it's just sucks ig it's better than being abandoned lmao :sleep:

Reactions: Renfield42069
Nov 28, 2022
Last update was July last year, The progress is just far from being completion. probably gonna take more than a year for an update that's a side story (and my probably most least liked character) ik it's just sucks ig it's better than being abandoned lmao :sleep:
at least there are weekly reports on patreon. it won't be a good look if there aren't any new updates before july.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
at least there are weekly reports on patreon. it won't be a good look if there aren't any new updates before july.
Good thing you dudes can read the last pages of the thread, otherwise you'd have something resembling a point

gnub33

Jul 1, 2021
I wonder if there was poll held and Gomira won it. I think they should finish up with Holly this year as well. I'm on my second playthrough and I'm remembering how bummed I was about the lack of 'sexy time' content with her. Not my fav but after spending all that time with her and getting invested, its a let down that you can't progress. And its not like she's an essential character to the plot (at least at this point).

And I want to NTR Waldo so bad. Just piledrive his wife in their bed and make him watch.

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Yeah, even more impressive when you take into account that it's all done by hand.
Pretty sure there was a video showing some of the art being created.

Edit: , check this out!
They post creation videos every now and then on Patreon, it's a nice little extra perk. :)

gnub33

Jul 1, 2021
I wasn't there so I can't say there definitively was one. Gomira could be the creator's fav for all I know.
It must be fun 'destroying newbies' who just found something they like and want to share their joy within a community. Idk why else someone of your veteran status would be here. Someone who seems incapable of answering or replying without belittlement. Not everyone has time to devote their whole lives around internet boards.

But hey, you do you.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I wasn't there so I can't say there definitively was one. Gomira could be the creator's fav for all I know.
It must be fun 'destroying newbies' who just found something they like and want to share their joy within a community. Idk why else someone of your veteran status would be here. Someone who seems incapable of answering or replying without belittlement. Not everyone has time to devote their whole lives around internet boards.

But hey, you do you.
You asked a Bruh-worthy question and got Bruh'd for it. Learn from the ordeal and move on

Knickkname

Mar 25, 2018
Just to say this game is amazing in every way- questlines, art, pacing, kink etc. And congrats to the devs for making the world a stranger, more beautiful place. I'm getting from context clues that the devs had a kid together? I hope so, that's cool as hell.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just to say this game is amazing in every way- questlines, art, pacing, kink etc. And congrats to the devs for making the world a stranger, more beautiful place. I'm getting from context clues that the devs had a kid together? I hope so, that's cool as hell.
It's their second. ...And yes, the game is awesome. xD

Ryan_dilanc

Jul 31, 2022
Bruh WhoTF told them that celestina cocept was a good idea oh lord so disgusting i just get to that part but i couldnt do It even if her "dear celestina" has a good desing the story was do disgusting at least give us a better gilf if u going that route

Sorry for this but i had to let it out

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes