Tybur35

Jan 14, 2021
Well, her personality still needs some correcting, and she is not a redhead, so has a ways to go to be top tier for me. lol
Ya, I usually go for the red hair, for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING! I'm going to convert, just once. Just for her lol!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
Apr 4, 2022
I just finished the game and i think its great. Cool world, interesting story with great dose of humor, beautifull art and sexy womens. Im a sucker for women with beautifull long hair soo i wish for more serena but i guess ill have to wait couple years :( Also, is there somewhere a vote pool for favourite girl? I'm courious what is other peoplle opinion.
My top 5 in terms of looks is

1. Holly
2. Lady Madeline
3. Simmone
4. Lana
5. between Myrtle and Maple

But in terms of personality its Holly all the way; She's definitely number 1 in all accounts, sadly it'll probably be like 2 years until we get more Holly content though lol.

On a separate content note, this might have been asked before but do we know if 0.7 will have only Gomira content or if it'll focus on that but also add more to the main story? I've been replaying the game and i forgot how engaging the story is, it really is too bad we have to wait so long between updates, though understand this quality of art takes a long time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
My top 5 in terms of looks is

1. Holly
2. Lady Madeline
3. Simmone
4. Lana
5. between Myrtle and Maple

But in terms of personality its Holly all the way; She's definitely number 1 in all accounts, sadly it'll probably be like 2 years until we get more Holly content though lol.

On a separate content note, this might have been asked before but do we know if 0.7 will have only Gomira content or if it'll focus on that but also add more to the main story? I've been replaying the game and i forgot how engaging the story is, it really is too bad we have to wait so long between updates, though understand this quality of art takes a long time.
It's her "alone". Main route has it's own update coming someday when people vote for it

zoltriks

Jun 23, 2020
I guess ill share mine too:
my-image (1).png
I fell like all of characters except for Celestina (because she is old hag really) could be in MARRY ME bracket, because they are all awesome, but for the purpose of tier list i had to put some of them in lower brackets.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I guess ill share mine too:
View attachment 2570643
I fell like all of characters except for Celestina (because she is old hag really) could be in MARRY ME bracket, because they are all awesome, but for the purpose of tier list i had to put some of them in lower brackets.
To be fair, I plan to marry most of them in the end anyway. :KEK:

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes