TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey where are y'all getting that Tiermaker thing and the images to rank the girls? I'd love to post mine.
There are several, here are two more.

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
There are several, here are two more.

Thank you so much! tiermakerWAL.png

First off, no idea why this doesn't have Gomira in it? Gomira gives the main character a knob slobbing sight unseen, and this ranker will snub her in favor of a dirty shepherd girl who'll only let you frot her?? This is orc erasure and I won't stand for it. :mad:

Lana is obviously pure girl magic, Myrtle is the wife you actually take to church, and Madeline is telepathic so it's impossible to overstate how good the pussy must be. o_O

Most of the rest would rank higher if not for personality problems. Serena needs taking down a peg and the villain's daughter is too naive to be much more than boring (for now...). Literally no idea what problem y'all have with Anne, she has a delightfully friendly and cute energy and is way nicer than that mean tsundere Holly, so Anne wins hands down in our very small field of small chested sweeties; she's not wife material but definitely repeat hookup stuff. Maple would be wifeable if a way to overcome the size issue could be resolved.

Nothing against Greta, she seems like a nice lady and I'm not against her bc of her age or looks. I just need something more to go on than the desire to cuck her pig of a husband. I want to see Lassie get to know her first and have a reason to be attracted to her for HER... then we cuck that pig!

And as for Celeste, the less said the better... magic glasses can't fix ugly, especially ugly of the soul. :sick:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
so Anne wins hands down in our very small field of small chested sweeties;
my problem with Anne
irst off, no idea why this doesn't have Gomira in it? Gomira gives the main character a knob slobbing sight unseen, and this ranker will snub her in favor of a dirty shepherd girl who'll only let you frot her?? This is orc erasure and I won't stand for it. :mad:
there is simply just no sprite of Waifira yet

Reactions: TheDevian

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Thank you so much!First off, no idea why this doesn't have Gomira in it? Gomira gives the main character a knob slobbing sight unseen, and this ranker will snub her in favor of a dirty shepherd girl who'll only let you frot her?? This is orc erasure and I won't stand for it. :mad:
Haven't you heard? The self righteous sanctimonious self appointed white knight saviors of the downtrodden have decided that orcs in video games symbolize racism and white supremacy and is therefore a bad thing that should be removed wherever found.

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
What help and why would it need any ?
Game only has 2 developers hence the long updates and the game is so massive has lots of potential that they've established and sucks if it would go to waste. The story telling and the lore is really good and to top it off it's a 18+ game like fr

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Game only has 2 developers hence the long updates and the game is so massive has lots of potential that they've established and sucks if it would go to waste. The story telling and the lore is really good and to top it off it's a 18+ game like fr
It's not going anywhere, the devs will stay only the 2 of them and people wanted longer updates. So nothing needs help in there

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes