KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1682720925848.png
Weekly report 155

Hi, everybody.
I hope you're all doing well and are looking forward to your weekend. First of all, I want to thank all of you who left comments on the last week's report, urging us to not neglect our health and continue to take Sundays off. I just want to say that we will go ahead with our plan of working 7 days a week, but I can assure you that we will take a day off every now and then if we feel that we need a break.
It's almost the first of May, and it was three years ago that we released the 0.1 version of WaL. We're going to buy a cake on Monday and celebrate it, and I wanted to take this chance and thank all of you who have made this project possible through your support, both financially and with your encouragements which are sometimes very much needed.

Now the report:
Chestnut finished the loop she was working on last week, and started a new cutscene that is similar in design, i.e., this one, too, involves moving characters in front of a looping series of images (we have a lot of movement in this update). She sent me the images to create a spoiler post, but I thought it was too spoilery (hint: there will be a new world location involved).
I finished the event I was working on yesterday, and I have spent today and expect to spend the entire weekend editing a new event and preparing for the ending of Gomira's first quest, which is my objective for May.
Next week, I will start posing the aforementioned dialogues, and Chestnut will finish the cutscene she's working on and do more cutscenes and work on the bag icons and 0.7's achievements. There will be a video posted next week.

That's all, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes