whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah.. Patreon game devs have a weird tendency to suffer health issues after they start making a living off it.
They've had their Patreon up for over 3 years, so they "started making a living off it" quite some time ago.

Not sure how you qualify "giving birth" as a simple "health issue".
It's far more than "health", it's ongoing added responsibility for the life of something which cannot take care of itself.
I think that (alone) is a pretty justifiable reason for it taking longer.

Seems as though you're making the same mistake that has been made multiple times, in this thread.
Applying the bad experiences\behaviours you've seen with other devs, to this dev.
Yet there is no valid reason, or justification to do so.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
"Will the MC ever have sex with Kelly (Kevin's wife)?
No. "

No idea who this is and I'm still bummed out!
Kevin is the guard that help Lassie and no, I don't think Lassie will ever have sex with her, that would mean cheating on a real friend and this is a big no no...
nono.gif

Jokes apart, this is a fun and lighthearted game as a general rule, and the only exception will be Waldo ( the gatekeeper, and he deserve it imho), Gretta his wife deserve a better man than him. :)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Could it be that last update now was really 1 year ago when i started with playing the game? When i joined this game thread i was told this game gets updates more frequent and i was eager to support devs on patreon with next update but it never came yet....thats too less for being a constant supporter maybe only on/off supporter at a release ..game is good and i expect a big update after such a long time.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Could it be that last update now was really 1 year ago when i started with playing the game? When i joined this game thread i was told this game gets updates more frequent and i was eager to support devs on patreon with next update but it never came yet....thats too less for being a constant supporter maybe only on/off supporter at a release ..game is good and i expect a big update after such a long time.
Here we go again....
They asked their supporters, who voted for slower/longer updates.
Each update gets larger and more complex, so it takes longer to make.
They had a child at the start of this one.

• Haha
Reactions: Donkeybong

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Here we go again....
They asked their supporters, they voted for slower/longer updates.
Each update gets larger and more complex.
They had a child at the start of this one.

I see...then i ll wait until update gets released on patreon and check how large and complex it gets and donate for the new member a one time support.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Kevin is the guard that help Lassie and no, I don't think Lassie will ever have sex with her, that would mean cheating on a real friend and this is a big no no...
View attachment 2737933

Jokes apart, this is a fun and lighthearted game as a general rule, and the only exception will be Waldo ( the gatekeeper, and he deserve it imho), Gretta his wife deserve a better man than him. :)
I have some feeling like Lady Hammerdick - Simmone's mom - will be next one.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Dylan741

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
View attachment 2737933

Fuck no. Our boy Kevin's lass is out of the equation. It's against the bro code.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 2737933

Ooh right that's who that is, well yeah bros before hos!

Yeah I was very tongue in cheek, mostly a veiled compliment to the art of this game, it's in a league of its own imo. I'll have to pick it back up in an update or two.

Reactions: Dylan741

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
As much as it pains me, longer updates with proper releases is best. Games that have updates shorter than the time to unzip is frustrating
With games that get monthly or even quarterly updates, I always end up skipping a few updates until it looks like there's a couple hours of new content accumulated, because it's not worth my time to download, try to remember what was going on in the story, and then play for 15 minutes before hitting the new end of content. I guess I owe MagicNuts an apology, since I was one of the ones that voted for longer, comprehensive updates that people are now using to shit on them for being part of some "weird tendency" that definitely exists and isn't just entitled babies using the bad actions of a couple devs to paint all devs with the same brush in order to justify wasting time by complaining about games they're pirating anyway instead of just finding other games on the same damn site to play while they wait.

moreli

Jul 6, 2018
Updates ARE long as hell and that does bum me out but considering the circumstances what can you do. Can't talk shit anyway this was the highest quality game I've played on here so far.

Reactions: Pope Alexander VI
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes