DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Weekly report 162 was posted on Patreon 4 days ago.

View attachment 2712405
Someone should put that graphic into the progress tracker over on Page 1.
The one that's in there has everything at 0 with "TBD".

Just remembered this game and was kinda shocked that we are fast approaching a whole year with no updates.
Kinda curious what went wrong there but I'm also too lazy to read up on it.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Someone should put that graphic into the progress tracker over on Page 1.
The one that's in there has everything at 0 with "TBD".

Just remembered this game and was kinda shocked that we are fast approaching a whole year with no updates.
Kinda curious what went wrong there but I'm also too lazy to read up on it.
They said the update was twice as big as the previous update. Then they also got a child in that same year.

But yeh, we all want another update, and another, and another. It's just a great game.

But still as I understand it, they are with only 2 people, one doing the programming and the other doing the graphics. And probably they both do the story telling. I'm not sure if they do it fulltime or not...

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
But still as I understand it, they are with only 2 people, one doing the programming and the other doing the graphics. And probably they both do the story telling. I'm not sure if they do it fulltime or not...
They do it full time, from what I understand. They also started working with another person doing rough sketches for the graphics two updates ago, which speeds things up a little but not enormous amounts.

Gongoru

Oct 20, 2018
Android port have some bugs after 3-4h gameplay. Crashed on homescreen on any sexscene :(
So waitn new port with new game version

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1687560581455.png
Weekly report 163
Hi, everybody.
Happy summer! I hope whichever part of the world you are in, you have a great time. Here's a summary of what we did last week:

Chestnut:
She worked mostly on backgrounds, almost finishing all of the ones necessary for the content of the update; she still needs to do day-night variations and other smaller additions for some of them, but the main job is done (we posted a video and a spoiler image from one of them today). Earlier in the week, she also began work on a cutscene that uses a new sprite, so she had to do a few facial expressions (mouth and eyebrows).

Pistachio:
I have been editing the text from the beginning of Gomira's second quest and posing scenes from it. The work has been going well -- I usually do the most straightforward scenes first and keep the more complicated dialogues for later. It's going to be a fun quest, though, so I'm looking forward to the later parts of it.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut wants to go back to some of the earlier cutscenes, some of which miss very little, and finish them.
My plan is to continue posing Gomira's second quest.

That's all.
Have a great great weekend.
Cheers

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Someone suggested, they had a 3th person working with them, I don't see that in their weekly report, if so, they probably would have mentioned a third name doing some stuff...
The third person works with them at the beginning of episodes, to get up and running more quickly. If it wasn't for that person, the graphics bar would be even longer.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
They commission some background sketches (like Seb's basement in the Cursed Mansion, if I'm not mistaken) so it's usually earlier in the development cycle and I don't think they explicitly mention it

Luci-sama

Mar 26, 2021
One of the best games I've played recently. Not only of this genera, but of any. Characters are compelling, story is interesting, art is beautiful, not just the characters. It has a bit of grinding but I'd say just enough to make you feel like you acomplished something when a scene comes on. I love how polish it feels- it takes into account what you've done until a point when interacting with the characters. The girls are all interesting, varied enough (although most have gigantic breasts), which rarely happens for me. Can't wait for the Holly update. Keep it up

Reactions: TREXrg

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Isn't it too early to start the infamous battle of Polishmen for Gomira update tho?
IDK, they're at 88%, so at least one of them has been burning the midnight oil! ;):ROFLMAO:
Was just messing about, as matey I replied to said he loves "how polish it feels", instead of "polished".

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
IDK, they're at 88%, so at least one of them has been burning the midnight oil! ;):ROFLMAO:
Was just messing about, as matey I replied to said he loves "how polish it feels", instead of "polished".
So on what is that 88% based? Lets take the 67% of total contents.... now what ?

I would suggest that the art of 65% is closer to the progress than the rest...

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
If you look in the sex scene replay there is one called 'pregnant' for (I think) all the current girls.
Haha, yeah you are right. It's been some time since my last playthrough, I tought that maybe there was some more info to it. Thanks anyway.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes