Jan 27, 2022
hope that the next update has a completed storyline since its been almost a year since the game got updated.

this game's surprisingly fun, i installed it for a quick fap and stayed for the story.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Ahh, good to see the progress has been steady, though at least another 2-3 months to cook still. Each update is the length of most game's posted on F95, so no complaints here. When it's done, always worth the wait.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Whenever i see an interesting game, i look at two things:

1. The date the thread was started.
2. Last update date & changelog.

Judging from what im seeing here, this game started out strong with a lot of updates, but slowed down to a crawl in the last two years or so. How close am i on this one?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Judging from what im seeing here, this game started out strong with a lot of updates, but slowed down to a crawl in the last two years or so. How close am i on this one?
A bit, but what you are leaving out is that they asked their supporters what they liked more, short/fast updates, or longer/slower updates that contain a more complete story arc. Their supporters voted for the longer updates. Add to that the fact that they had a kid last December (and obviously she was pregnant for a while before that), which is also slowing things down more than usual.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019

You'd be both right and wrong. It got updated more often at the beginning, in part because there was some buffered content when they first released it, but mainly because after 0.3 their patrons voted for longer and conclusive updates. So the development cycle is now longer but we get way more content each update than during the first year. Plus this update has been slowed down due to real life reasons like having a baby

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't mind this game is fun and hot chicks to boot just leave the old hag out of it put the glasses down lol.

locomakle

Dec 12, 2017
Add to that the fact that they had a kid last December (and obviously she was pregnant for a while before that), which is also slowing things down more than usual.
Now this is news to me. I knew about the long cycle but was wondering why this one took a lot longer than the others.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Now this is news to me. I knew about the long cycle but was wondering why this one took a lot longer than the others.
Yeah, she was working up until she popped, and has had to take things kind of easy early this year. And of course, each update has more stuff, more complex ideas, and more work over all. That is the thing about this kind of work, the more you do, the more you learn that you can do, and the more you want to do... XD

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes