shazamyne

Jul 11, 2023
Is it worth playing? Alr downloaded it, then realized I don't really like 2DCG games lol, is it just a game about clickking through text or some actual gameplay
I really liked it. The gameplay is quite casual and revolves mostly around fetching quest items and such. It's essentially a really simple point and click adventure game. There's no boring grind to pad out the time you spend in the game. The game world is pretty, and the story is fun too.

Reactions: frock and TheDevian

jezko2

Dec 24, 2022
In addition to what others have said, the best feature IMO is the superb artwork.
Yea nerly finished it just missing some of the story, and I do find it interesting, tho I like games with combat like Town of Magic and such, but this was a nice break from thinking and just enjoying story

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1691217675216.png
Weekly report 169

Hi, everybody.
I hope you've had a great week. Before I outline last week's work, I ought to let you know that Patreon is having a payment processing issue right now, which has resulted in some patrons' pledges being declined. I just published this public post about it. I know some of you have been impacted by it, and I appreciate all of you who went through the trouble of sorting it out. If, in the process, you notice that you have been charged twice, let me know, and I'll refund one of your pledges.

Chestnut:

She worked on a number of cutscenes, some drawn from the ground up and others using sprites. One of those cutscenes involved spanking, and I posted a series of spoiler images from that event here. Additionally, she finished the new hands and facial features of the first quest's main antagonist, which I had listed after posing his corresponding scenes.

Pistachio:

I had a productive week. I finished most of the editing job I was working on last week (there is one dialogue left, which I plan to return to later), and edited and posed dialogues from the second quest. I also added the sprite additions Chestnut had made to the game.

Next week's plan:

Chestnut has been recording one of the cutscenes she began last week. It shows Gomira from a sexy angle, and once she's done with it, we'll post the video. In addition to that, she wants to draw more sprite features.

I'll be doing more of what I've done these past weeks and try to get as many posing tasks done as I can.

That's all, and I hope you have a great great weekend.
Cheers

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Once Gomira was introduced, I stopped caring about any of the other women and even stopped playing the game until her update was up next. I went on a binge of as much orc content in other games that I could get ahold of, but none came close to the excitement I have for this update. I don't have the brain-space to be impatient; I'm just happy the update is happening at all.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
All the people that had been following the weekly reports knew we were in for a long wait. Due to the multiples circumstances that happened in this update (The baby, the surgery, etc) and we are mostly fine with it, I mean I'm annoyed but I completely understand the situation they were at. BUT after Gomira's update this 1 year+ cicle ain't gonna work even though quality takes time more than a year for an update for a game that is as big as the map shows is ridiculous. My point is in this update I'm fine with the wait but I hope they return to to 6-7-8 months cicle for the next update.

jezko2

Dec 24, 2022
Question for future, if new version come, do I have to instal it again and just transfer saves? or is there a way to update tthe game while not downloading it for multiple hours?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Question for future, if new version come, do I have to instal it again and just transfer saves? or is there a way to update tthe game while not downloading it for multiple hours?
There is no installation, but you will need to download the whole new version.

As with all Ren'Py games, saves are found in 2 locations.
1. Wherever you extracted the game to, What-a-Legend-0.6-pc\game\saves.
2. Go to Run & type %AppData%\RenPy, then navigate to "Inventory02" (followed by some numbers).

The ones in game\saves you'll need to copy manually (if you kept them), but the ones in AppData are automatically picked up, when you play the next version.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes