HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Does someone knows if this developer is still alive? It has been 1 year already.
There...
View attachment 2828370
Weekly report 169

Hi, everybody.
I hope you've had a great week. Before I outline last week's work, I ought to let you know that Patreon is having a payment processing issue right now, which has resulted in some patrons' pledges being declined. I just published this public post about it. I know some of you have been impacted by it, and I appreciate all of you who went through the trouble of sorting it out. If, in the process, you notice that you have been charged twice, let me know, and I'll refund one of your pledges.

Chestnut:

She worked on a number of cutscenes, some drawn from the ground up and others using sprites. One of those cutscenes involved spanking, and I posted a series of spoiler images from that event here. Additionally, she finished the new hands and facial features of the first quest's main antagonist, which I had listed after posing his corresponding scenes.

Pistachio:

I had a productive week. I finished most of the editing job I was working on last week (there is one dialogue left, which I plan to return to later), and edited and posed dialogues from the second quest. I also added the sprite additions Chestnut had made to the game.

Next week's plan:

Chestnut has been recording one of the cutscenes she began last week. It shows Gomira from a sexy angle, and once she's done with it, we'll post the video. In addition to that, she wants to draw more sprite features.

I'll be doing more of what I've done these past weeks and try to get as many posing tasks done as I can.

That's all, and I hope you have a great great weekend.
Cheers
In the op there is a link to the web page of this game with the track progress, you can check it weekly.

Reactions: TheDevian

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
crackhead mathematics tells me that it'll take about 4 months

If four days added around a total of 8% to the bars, then there is a +2% per day and with 6 to fill that's about 134 days of work

update is gonna finish December 21 probably, pushed four more days for a Christmas theme and additional polishing

Reactions: Agnikai

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
is the compressed version on windows made by a dev or made by a fan?
As this is a FREE game and not behind a paywall or something like that, you could have just checked their to see if they're offering a compressed version (and yes, they do).

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
The compressed version is fan-made, though, as well as translations and Android ports. Devs just link them on their official webpage because they are safe.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
The compressed version is fan-made, though, as well as translations and Android ports. Devs just link them on their official webpage because they are safe.
Are you sure about that? There are two section on the download page. There's the top section with all the official releases (which contains the compressed version as well), and then there's a bottom section with the Android and the translated versions, which are fan made and therefore unofficial -- and this section has a "All links below are unofficial releases" above.

And because the compressed version is in the top part, it counts as an official release.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: moskyx

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Are you sure about that? There are two section on the download page. There's the top section with all the official releases (which contains the compressed version as well), and then there's a bottom section with the Android and the translated versions, which are fan made and therefore unofficial -- and this section has a "All links below are unofficial releases" above.

And because the compressed version is in the top part, it counts as an official release.
I stand corrected, then. Totally thought it was fan made

Reactions: theMickey_

Cross47

Apr 18, 2020
The game progressed very well. I want to thank those who contributed. By the way, I have a request.. I want to see Abe and Valdo at work. It can add depth to the game with a dirty way in which they blackmail or use drugs.

ogapetape

Mar 25, 2020
....and another one for my list.

I don't have to imagine. Quality work takes time.

What a target rich environment we have today.
Blocking people who raise concerns, enjoy your echo chamber I guess...

Here's hoping the Gomira update is worth it. I like to remain positive but there's a difference between being optimisic and plugging your ears to any and all critisism.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019

Here's hoping the Gomira update is worth it. I like to remain positive but there's a difference between being optimisic and plugging your ears to any and all critisism.
When the only criticism is 'waaaaahhhh, milking', yeah, it's healthier to just shut them off. Their 'concern' is not a concern at all

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1691807064285.png
Weekly report 170
Hi everybody.
I hope you're all doing great! Here's a summary of what we did last week:

Chestnut:
For the first few days of the week she helped me with the testing and the editing and then spent the rest of the period working on cutscenes. We posted a video here showing her work on one of them.

Pistachio:
I did a bunch of editing, posed dialogues, coded in some art and events, and one day, when I just wanted to do something different for a change, I added some sound effects to the event I'm working on. I also fixed a few bugs that were not really game-breaking but which visually messed things up (for example, one of them had to do with sprites; they would move around the screen on roll-back action, and there was an issue with their layered images).

Next week's plan:
I'm going to have a busy week, trying to do only posing and finish the event I'm working on.
Chestnut will continue drawing on cutscenes and sprites.

That's all.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers!

P.S. We're taking this Sunday off because it will be the 11th anniversary of our marriage.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Oh, fuck off. They pole-vault straight to "MILKING! SCAM!" and when it's pointed out that there are people putting in the effort to track progress and verify MN are putting in the work, the update is just enormous, or that crowdfunding patterns make long stretches between updates the absolute worst strategy for milking (as opposed to monthly nano-updates), or that simple arithmetic shows that the numbers they throw out for how long things should take are just being plucked out of their own asses, they go silent or at most facepalm-react. If they were looking to raise concerns, they'd put in the effort to engage in conversation and at least try to come up with coherent counterarguments.

No, what they're doing is plain old virtue signalling. People noticed in threads for games with actual scammy devs that hopping on the bandwagon calling out the scam got likes, so now they're trying to replicate that by jumping into every thread for every game that hasn't had an update in a while to virtue signal about how they're the big-brain boys who are too smart to get suckered by a scammer. Lately I'm even seeing it in threads for games that haven't gotten an update recently because the game is fucking completed and is tagged Completed, but it's been almost eighteen months so they're gleefully gibbering about how it's about to get tagged as abandoned as if that's something that happens automatically at the eighteen-month mark regardless of anything else.

But, sure, we're the ones in the echo chamber.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
I mean the last two weeks its only been a 2% increase. If we calculate the last 24% with this time/effort in mind we would need 24 weeks plus the polish one for the next update. Thats 2024 territory, look I'm not gonna critic their work ethic and I'm not gonna complain about full updates ( mostly because normally its a few hours of entertainment) my major concern its simple the fact that their monetary support its going to slowly go down over time. At some point they will have to address this situation. Of course every time an update drops numbers go up but even then I'm not sure about this.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes