Feb 23, 2018
What a Legend! [v0.6] Gallery Unlock Mod

Developer : MagicNuts
- - -
Modder : Brandy - -
Game Version : 0.6.02
Mod Version : 0.6.02

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD : MEGA,

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With Mod
Here

View attachment 1421347 View attachment 1421348 View attachment 1421349
dosent work

Dec 1, 2018
All the people that had been following the weekly reports knew we were in for a long wait. Due to the multiples circumstances that happened in this update (The baby, the surgery, etc) and we are mostly fine with it, I mean I'm annoyed but I completely understand the situation they were at. BUT after Gomira's update this 1 year+ cicle ain't gonna work even though quality takes time more than a year for an update for a game that is as big as the map shows is ridiculous. My point is in this update I'm fine with the wait but I hope they return to to 6-7-8 months cicle for the next update.
I'm pretty sure they will not be able to get back to that circle of 6-8 months since they have now to take care of the baby, or we'll get shorters uptdates or they will take some more time. I'm not complain, that's overall a good thing

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I'm pretty sure they will not be able to get back to that circle of 6-8 months since they have now to take care of the baby, or we'll get shorters uptdates or they will take some more time. I'm not complain, that's overall a good thing
Dunno. Holly's story already has one quest completed so it shouldn't take as long as Rose's to be done. Plus the baby will keep growing up and things at home should stabilize a bit. That said, it's worth mentioning that this was their second child so yeah, typical family problems might arise

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
how? i literally put the mode in every folder of the game
"in every folder of the game" -- there's your mistake. The mod's ZIP archive contains a "game" subfolder with a single file in it, and if you know anything about Ren'Py games (or if you'd just followed the installation instructions of the mod) you'd know that this single file needs to go into the "game" subfolder of the game. Done, as simple as that.

Reactions: TheDevian

MadPog

Feb 23, 2018
"in every folder of the game" -- there's your mistake. The mod's ZIP archive contains a "game" subfolder with a single file in it, and if you know anything about Ren'Py games (or if you'd just followed the installation instructions of the mod) you'd know that this single file needs to go into the "game" subfolder of the game. Done, as simple as that.
ofc i did that first time , restarted the game few times , even started a new game and didn't worked so after that i put it in every folder of the game and still didn't worked

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
ofc i did that first time , restarted the game few times , even started a new game and didn't worked so after that i put it in every folder of the game and still didn't worked
Anyway, I'd strongly advise against installing that mod. You will be able to see the sex scenes in the gallery section, but you won't be able to properly play the game anymore. It doesn't worth it, in my opinion. All scenes can be unlocked on a single playthrough

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...and still didn't worked
Well, it works (as proven) -- if it doesn't for you, that's a "you" issue, and you're most probably doing something wrong or you're looking at those still "Locked" scenes thinking "does not work", although those are "Planned" scenes which can't be unlocked because those don't exist yet.

Anyway, I'd strongly advise against installing that mod.
100% agreed!

MadPog

Feb 23, 2018
Anyway, I'd strongly advise against installing that mod. You will be able to see the sex scenes in the gallery section, but you won't be able to properly play the game anymore. It doesn't worth it, in my opinion. All scenes can be unlocked on a single playthrough
i already finished the game once , , no worth to playing again as not any update haven't been made since a year
Well, it works (as proven) -- if it doesn't for you, that's a "you" issue, and you're most probably doing something wrong or you're looking at those still "Locked" scenes thinking "does not work", although those are "Planned" scenes which can't be unlocked because those don't exist yet.

100% agreed!
right , cuz moving a folder in another folder is Nasa work

MadPog

Feb 23, 2018
Then you should have unlocked everything already, no need to use the mod.

For some people this seems to be very difficult -- for everyone else it just works :ROFLMAO:
i wont even bother to send you screenshots , just have a good night and keep being the smartest on the planet :*

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
i wont even bother to send you screenshots , just have a good night and keep being the smartest on the planet :*
What do you want us to do for you? Installing this mod is as simple as dropping one file into your 'game' folder. Or drop the mod's 'game' whole folder into the root folder of your copy. Nothing else.

Reactions: theMickey_

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
The difference between this game and others that have taken the same or more time to update such as a game that rhymes with "milk fees, see tea" is that the devs are giving actual feedback on the development instead of some obscure "previews".

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes