TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I mean the last two weeks its only been a 2% increase. If we calculate the last 24% with this time/effort in mind we would need 24 weeks plus the polish one for the next update. Thats 2024 territory, look I'm not gonna critic their work ethic and I'm not gonna complain about full updates ( mostly because normally its a few hours of entertainment) my major concern its simple the fact that their monetary support its going to slowly go down over time. At some point they will have to address this situation. Of course every time an update drops numbers go up but even then I'm not sure about this.
Except that their supporters voted for this. This is what they asked for. It has been roughly 12 months, and they are roughly 80% done.
IF their support wavers, they can make adjustments as they desire. It is not on us to tell them how to do it, especially if we are just enjoying the game for free. Let them worry about their finances, you are not their manager, you don't get a cut, it's not your business.

Can we please go back to talking about the actual game, and not how long the updates take? How 'bout dem tiddies?

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
So im new to this game, should i wait till the next update to play?
Idk how big this update will potentially be.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
So im new to this game, should i wait till the next update to play?
Idk how big this update will potentially be.
Just play. Each update gives a good completion to the side missions like a rounded off chapter. There's enough stories right now in the game for you to invest yourself in.

The humor and story will be why you will stick by. Tiddies are always welcome ofcourse/

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
How much content is there with the thicc milf right now?
If you mean sexy content there's 0% of it at the moment, Gretta ( if I remember correctly) will get content in the next updates I think, this is reserved to Gomira alone (unless MN will put some extra in the update, but I doubt it). :)

Reactions: david449

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
If you mean sexy content there's 0% of it at the moment, Gretta ( if I remember correctly) will get content in the next updates I think, this is reserved to Gomira alone (unless MN will put some extra in the update, but I doubt it). :)
Ah, that's too bad. Thanks for letting me know.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ah, that's too bad. Thanks for letting me know.
You're welcome.
I think Gretta will have her moment to shine soon though, we just need to be patient considering that both Chestnut and Pistachio had a lot of health issues ( kid apart) that slowed them down considerably, so I hope the next update with Holly ( and maybe Gretta) will take less time to be done. :)

Reactions: YaBoy and Omniel

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Next update after Gomira's is Holly's. Gretta will have her own update when patrons vote for her, but she won't be part of Holly's quest.
Thanks for your clarification, I didn't remember correctly about the Holly's update, sooner or later she will get her screen time I'm certainly not in a hurry the game is great as it is, imho.:)

Reactions: TheDevian

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
You're welcome.
I think Gretta will have her moment to shine soon though, we just need to be patient considering that both Chestnut and Pistachio had a lot of health issues ( kid apart) that slowed them down considerably, so I hope the next update with Holly ( and maybe Gretta) will take less time to be done. :)
Fingers crossed! MILFs are far and away my favourite, so I'm excited for that update whenever it happens. I'm still happy with Gomira next, orcesses don't get enough love.

Reactions: Dylan741 and Omniel

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I shared her full video with my ex-wife/housemate, and she agreed this was something special, not just for the movement, but the happy, playful look on her face. My ex is bisexual, btw. Personally, I find this video of hers more enticing than the more sexual ones she's done.

I have not shared this with my previous partner--very straight, bordering on asexual.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I shared her full video with my ex-wife/housemate, and she agreed this was something special, not just for the movement, but the happy, playful look on her face. My ex is bisexual, btw. Personally, I find this video of hers more enticing than the more sexual ones she's done.

I have not shared this with my previous partner--very straight, bordering on asexual.
A man (and ex) of good taste.:ROFLMAO:
One more for ya! :love:
834_1000.gif

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Feels like this game is abandoned (eventhough it isnt).Still even in its current state its a great game.
7/10
The game is not abandoned at all. The devs are working on the next update, but it's the biggest they've done so far, so of course it's taking time.
The next update is up to 76,4%, so we believe that it'll come in december or maybe january of the next year.
We're close to it

TheSagMan

Aug 15, 2023
The game is not abandoned at all. The devs are working on the next update, but it's the biggest they've done so far, so of course it's taking time.
The next update is up to 76,4%, so we believe that it'll come in december or maybe january of the next year.
We're close to it
Maaan i hope so. Im hooked already... I need my fix gawd dammit

Reactions: TTHersej3
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes