Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe you should familiarise yourself with the rules.

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2023-05-12.524/
Abandoned: used in the following cases:
  • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
They need to look up what words means. Games with weekly updates, are not abandoned.
What will the tag "abandoned" give in the global plan?
It will get people who don't pay attention to freak out, and some will stop following the game. The goal is to try to get some people to stop supporting them, and hurt the devs for not being as fast as they demand. They are trying hard to make Karens look good by comparison.
Why are you so eager for the tag to be set?
Some people have that kink, they get off on getting games that people are working hard on marked abandoned, it's a game they play around here. Some people are not happy unless they can set the world on fire.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)
Every update have own LI. And usually have everything from "first date" to"bed". Also there are few conected stories with more than one girl. Or some LI (i mean Holly) have really slow burn and for her hymen we must wait ro her nexz update.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
They need to look up what words means. Games with weekly updates, are not abandoned.
It will get people who don't pay attention to freak out, and some will stop following the game. The goal is to try to get some people to stop supporting them, and hurt the devs for not being as fast as they demand. They are trying hard to make Karens look good by comparison.
Of course, we also have a subset who tries to emulate Annie Wilkes from Misery.
Some people have that kink, they get off on getting games that people are working hard on marked abandoned, it's a game they play around here. Some people are not happy unless they can set the world on fire.
They tend to gravitate to the more popular games in the hopes of causing the most disruption.

"So many people like you! I don't have anyone who likes me, so I'm going to undermine your position of popularity--show them how bad you really are!"

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Mhm, I have this neutral stance, right - on one hand, we have some quality material that can't qualify as a game because there just isn't enough of it there. One the other - who gives a fuck since it's free. Then there is nuance that literally nobody but the most degenerate people out there care about for (among which I would count myself in) - games that are unfinished that garner enough support to not give a fuck about deliverables. Now, I'm sure that one day this game will inevitably be finished. It won't be this month, it won't be this year and it sure as fuck won't be next year. It will probably be some time so far into the future that I won't be able to accurately predict the date. However, the end product will likely be high-quality product. So. What I'm saying with this, right. In my opinion, if you're paying for this product on patreon until that fateful release date - you're actually braindead. And, by the same token, if you're complaining about this product not being finished on f95 or anywhere else if you haven't paid a penny for it - you're also braindead. I'm the enlightened centrist on the issue - I only complain about games I've paid money for and haven't been delivered an experience I was promised. I gave these people my 20 bucks or so that I think the finished product should cost, eventually. I don't feel mad or cheated, I feel like that's the product is worth. Yeah. There is though, this issue that there are omegasimps that keep paying hundreds of $ over the years and still are happy to get nothing but crumbs under the guise of excuses. "Oh, it's understandable, they had a baby". "Oh, it's understandable, they were sick." While excuses like that are understandable on a human level, they are weak and low-key strange to use when it comes to not delivering anything for a FULL YEAR. Take it as you may. Is it a good demo of a game? Sure. Is it bordering on a scam like most long-running high-patreon adult games? Probably. I'm just gonna grab some popcorn and do my shit until 5 years later I'll be able to download the full version of the game, hopefully. Simps gonna simp, haters gonna hate and devs that can get away with making bank without committing to any kind of realistic dates are gonna keep going to milk the simps and haters. Peace.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes