Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
just curious : what do you mean with "close to be finish" ? do you mean the game or only the update ?
In case of the game: In the faq they wrote about update 0.8 (holly), followed by 0.9 (tba).
lets assume they don't have additional IRL-problems and the next updates after 0.7 will take only a half year each that would mean we are in for an additional year (+) in dev-time.

edit: i just jumped into my dmc-12, took the tardis and got a picture of the WAL-fanbase at the final release of WAL:
View attachment 3167340 :p
If I am a new player how much content am I expecting to see currently? Percentage of game completion?

Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
like phineasflynn already mentioned, it depends on your gaming style and how you go through this game. About the percentage of completion well only the devs would know how long they will continue this game. At the moment we are at version 0.6 and wait for the next update. An update is a full story arc for a character, eg. 0.7 is about gomorra, 0.8 would be about holly and so on. AFAIK you don't have any disturbing "not yet implemented", you can complete the arcs without problems. Just give it a try, in the worst case you lose only some time. (lol, if you like the game you spend even more time :) )

Reactions: Drakenite

angryumexican

Mar 10, 2020
Havent looked at this game since 2021, is there any new Gretta content?

I dont care about the lewds I just wanna see more Gretta

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
I want to download this. MEGA quota exceeded. FilesFM and MixDrop downloading at 300kbps and Anonfiles has ceased to exist. How should I even be downloading this? Someone please upload to GoFile or PixelDrain. Thank you

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I want to download this. MEGA quota exceeded. FilesFM and MixDrop downloading at 300kbps and Anonfiles has ceased to exist. How should I even be downloading this? Someone please upload to GoFile or PixelDrain. Thank you
You can always use a vpn, or jdownloader or megabasterd to bypass the Mega limits, I personally use the latter and it works perfectly. :)

Last edited:

LK2FK

Mar 27, 2020
With free MEGA account you have daily quota limit for transfers, but if you reach your quota you can resume the download after 24 hours. I don't see the problem. You can download up to 5GB every day ;)

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
There's a gofile link in the game's official site

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1702694868938.png
Weekly report 188

Hi, everybody.
Happy Friday, and I hope you're all feeling well. Here's a summary of our work last week:

Chestnut:
She spent the week drawing artwork for the reworked cutscene from Gomira's intro. We shared one of the images in a spoiler post, which, although unedited, gives an idea of the style we're going for. She's not yet done with the artwork since, although she hasn't had to design them from scratch (she has already done that before), the changes and the way I'm going to code them will mean we will have a different transition style between images of the cutscenes, to account for that some of the artworks need to be recomposed.

Pistachio:
I edited and posed dialogues from Gomira's second quest, finally passing the sex scene. Overall, I'm happy with the outcome, and although I can see the necessary polish, which I will begin working on once I'm done with the main content, I believe what is done will be enjoyable to those who have liked our previous content. Yesterday, I tested Chestnut's artwork to see if our current approach can work, and the results were positive (with some tweaks). Once she's done with them and me with my current tasks, I'll code them in.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut wants to finish the artwork from the cutscene she's working on and begin work on more sex scenes.
For the remaining days of Dec, I don't want to do anything other than posing and editing (plus rewriting if necessary) to finish the remaining posing tasks as soon as possible.

That's all, folks.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes