Dec 17, 2023
Taking a quick break from the heated discussion here...

If MagicNuts ever got more devs, what would their "nut" names be?

Like we got Pistachio, we got Chestnut, what are the odds we see an Almond? Maybe even, if they're brave, a Cashew?
Hazelnuts, Brazilnuts, Pecannuts, macademia nuts, Walnuts...

1703190410208.jpeg
Just imagine how fast the next update could be finished, if only we had Mixed nuts.

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
I'm sure many of you who don't care about Gomira will change your minds about her after the update, I think the reason many of you don't have much interest in her is because we know absolutely nothing about her or what her story will be.

We get at least a little talk/introduction with the other girls and we get a little idea of what their stories/personalities are and all we know about Gomira is that she's a fierce orc from what we can see in that blowjob scene in the prision and from what I can remember, we didn't even talk to her. It's been over a year since I played this game, so I could be wrong.

I totally fell in love with Mirtle and Lana's story and I really liked Rose's content and I'm sure I'll love Gomira's too, plus I love orc girls.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I'm sure many of you who don't care about Gomira will change your minds about her after the update, I think the reason many of you don't have much interest in her is because we know absolutely nothing about her or what her story will be.

We get at least a little talk/introduction with the other girls and we get a little idea of what their stories/personalities are and all we know about Gomira is that she's a fierce orc from what we can see in that blowjob scene in the prision and from what I can remember, we didn't even talk to her. It's been over a year since I played this game, so I could be wrong.

I totally fell in love with Mirtle and Lana's story and I really liked Rose's content and I'm sure I'll love Gomira's too, plus I love orc girls.
I just dont like her design.
All cool if you like orc/monster girls but is not everyone cup of tea.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

The issue is less Gomira but more sustainability. MagicNuts have taken the path of character specific updates. Obviously some people will find certain characters divisive, such as Gomira. But with each update now taking 1+ years to complete how in hell is this game going to sustain this pace for the decade or so time it needs to finish? Surely interest will dry before then.

There's a massive pissing contest in this thread between sycophants and haters but I'd hope that at least the supporters can also see that the current development cycle of this game is incredibly unsustainable. They can't keep doing this forever. Even the most ardent patron will eventually tire of this ridiculous update cycle they've put themselves into.

Dec 17, 2023
The issue is less Gomira but more sustainability. MagicNuts have taken the path of character specific updates. Obviously some people will find certain characters divisive, such as Gomira. But with each update now taking 1+ years to complete how in hell is this game going to sustain this pace for the decade or so time it needs to finish? Surely interest will dry before then.

There's a massive pissing contest in this thread between sycophants and haters but I'd hope that at least the supporters can also see that the current development cycle of this game is incredibly unsustainable. They can't keep doing this forever. Even the most ardent patron will eventually tire of this ridiculous update cycle they've put themselves into.
yeh unfortunate circumstances.

Adding some nuts in the future, getting 1-2 updates a year, would do wonders of course. But that's not easy, a story need time to mature.

And I have to say, the other games where you get 2-3 updates before a story is finished, is not really fun either. Of course on the other side getting an update every few months is a win too. But the way they do it, they can just abandon the project because all the stories are always finished. And they can continue endlessly, adding new characters and stories.

Alternative we have 'space rescue code pink' for example, it has a few story lines, but the last few updates, have only improved those existing story lines, but didn't add any new ones. Not sure if I'm happy with that...

An other is having all the girls in one swoop, and every update we continue a few minutes for every story line, would you be happy with that? I wouldn't...

So every alternative has it's advantages and disadvantages, can't say one way is better than the other. Hell even genesis order, with its updates every 2 weeks, has enough complainers. At least in this thread you don't hear anyone complaining about the existing stories not being good, which is a win, I would suggest...

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019

Some people's interest may 'dry', but others' won't. And of course everyday new players keep discovering the game for the first time, so their interest on it will last for some time. So while it's obviously not optimal for anyone, I don't really think this situation is unsustainable per se, because after each release a whole new bunch of players will subscribe. The only important thing to consider is that the game will be developed for as long as the devs decide due to their own reasons, as it happens with every other game out there no matter how often they are updated. In the end, we all are playing a 'let's imagine' game here when we talk about the game's future, which may be entertaining but won't serve any other purpose than stating our biased point of view about game development.

Lastgarrison

Nov 26, 2018

I'm kinda disappointed when knew that my lovely Maple not get Dev. love this time (can't wait to choose to get her pregnant). But yes, you right all girl that we already make out with had an fantastic story and plot. So why don't give orc girl some love (and love juice of couse).

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019

No the problem is not everyone is into tomboy/monster girls, it is a more niche preference. Before, when updates were often, I wouldn't have cared too much about it, but when it's the longest time ever since an update and it's for something you don't even care about? Now that's frustrating, and on top of that you have to think how long is it even going to be after that to get the next update you may care about. At this point I feel each chapter of FF7 remake gets done faster than this game's updates.

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
well, carbidis or some dev take long time to update their project too, but atleast they don't need 1 year to update lmao :v

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
It's been a while. I assume we're still not in the reign of the Polishmen yet. I will patiently wait to warmly greeted those brave Polishmen before the update finally comes.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes