Pill

Aug 9, 2019
Hey there.
We're going to be adding more scenes gradually with each release. There were a couple in the 0.1, 0.2 added 3 I believe, and 0.3 will also add 3.
The 'almost there' you've read refers to the latest release and not the final completed version of the game.
AHHH either way, ITS A GREAT GAME. Love it. Best I've played on here that I can remember. Keep it up!

Reactions: magicnuts

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Hi ya'll !!!

I made three 4K (3840x2160) resolution wallpapers for all your wallpaper needsss ! :giggle:

Wohoo!!!

You can find the last two wallpapers if you click the "SPOILER" option since these two images are intended to be found by the players along the way :giggle:. I wanted to support the game as a fan so did not change anything "artistically" just processed it to upscale it to 4k from it's original in-game resolution :).

I am new to this site so please bare with me lol

Check out the game by the developer magicnuts it's cool !
Support your local artists !

Hope you like them :D

Wallpaper 1
View attachment 801162

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you'd like to know how to download these images

1) Click on them and use the options on the top right hand corner provided to you by the site.
2) Windows users simply right-click on the images,
select "Open image in new tab" and then right-click on the image and select "Save image as..." and

et voilà  !!

Take care and stay safe !
wow! great job!
Thank you so much.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
wow! great job!
Thank you so much.
I just read your post on patreon and just want to let you know: It's okay to take 2 days a week to rest and have fun with your family, you're a good developer that putting heart and mind into the game. It was very nice to know you care for your supporters and take the deadline serious and I-along with all the fans truly appreciate that, but please knowing that your health was the most important too

• Red Heart
Reactions: magicnuts and Pill

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hi everybody.

Here's an outline of what we've been up to this week:
Art:
Chestnut has been working on cutscenes, trying to finish some of the more complicated ones. She'll complete these and then go for the final sex scene and edits.

Edit/Debug:
I've been doing a lot of editing this week. Now the text reads smoothly and is free of spelling errors. I'll still need to give it another pass or two (during the testing) and make sure that it is acceptable.
We found several bugs while posing, and I've fixed many of them, but there are a couple of tricky ones that I'll be focusing on next week.

Code:
I've added a few new features to the code.
Crystal ball:
The crystal ball now shows a new button for 'cutscenes'. It contains content currently added to the game. You'll unlock these buttons after you reach the end of a story. Once clicked, you'll see a list of cutscenes from that particular story.
1599239720845.png

Clock:
While doing Holly's content, you'll unlock a new clock+bed (similar to Maple's). However, we've changed this button's behavior, and it doesn't skip the day but instead gives you the option to skip an hour or sleep. We've also edited Maple's 'bed' button to act similar to this one.
The idea is to gradually add more clocks+beds to the world to reduce the need to go to the tent to advance time/day.
1599239739398.png

Hidden photos reminder:
Several players said that they forgot that they had found hidden photos or had difficulty locating the drafting table. Hence, we made this small change: every time you find a hidden photo, there will be a couple of particles around the table until you click it.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut is going to be drawing and finishing cutscenes.
We want to add a few more sound effects to the game.
I'll be debugging and working on the code, cleaning things up, and adding more elements to the interface. Once I am done with all that I can do (without more art), I'll start organizing our notes for 0.4 (Myrtle's story).

Have a great weekend
Cheers
P.S. We'll post a new drawing footage this weekend.

Last edited:

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Are there going to me more women added later to the game and are we going to able to go back to that brothel where he grew up?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Are there going to me more women added later to the game and are we going to able to go back to that brothel where he grew up?
you are not going to that brothel for sure...just imagine all that multincest there:p

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Given that are other world locations yet to be unlocked, it's reasonable to say that other women will be added in the future, but as with anything, there's no guarantees.

On the second point, they have mentioned that an eventual ending/epilogue of the game will involve MC returning to the brothel and having a fun time.

Reactions: magicnuts

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
This is a good question and one I had too. Judging from the map that we are shown the world is quite large and I can imagine this whole story will take place on a much larger scale than just this one town, but while a few of the women make sense to follow you, or for you to follow them, most of them it doesn't make sense for them to move, without some story reason forcing them to move basically. Like I can't see Holly uprooting her life and leaving her flock behind to follow you on some grand journey without something absolutely forcing her, same for most of the other girls too. All of this has me wonder how the story will work out, and especially it has me wondering if the game will be divided into chapters or something, with some girls in certain chapters and not in others? Just have to wait and see, or have the dev tell us if they're willing.

Reactions: zaig

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

Hi everybody.

Here's an outline of what we've been up to this week:
Art:
Chestnut has been working on cutscenes, trying to finish some of the more complicated ones. She'll complete these and then go for the final sex scene and edits.

Edit/Debug:
I've been doing a lot of editing this week. Now the text reads smoothly and is free of spelling errors. I'll still need to give it another pass or two (during the testing) and make sure that it is acceptable.
We found several bugs while posing, and I've fixed many of them, but there are a couple of tricky ones that I'll be focusing on next week.

Code:
I've added a few new features to the code.
Crystal ball:
The crystal ball now shows a new button for 'cutscenes'. It contains content currently added to the game. You'll unlock these buttons after you reach the end of a story. Once clicked, you'll see a list of cutscenes from that particular story.
View attachment 801527

Clock:
While doing Holly's content, you'll unlock a new clock+bed (similar to Maple's). However, we've changed this button's behavior, and it doesn't skip the day but instead gives you the option to skip an hour or sleep. We've also edited Maple's 'bed' button to act similar to this one.
The idea is to gradually add more clocks+beds to the world to reduce the need to go to the tent to advance time/day.
View attachment 801533

Hidden photos reminder:
Several players said that they forgot that they had found hidden photos or had difficulty locating the drafting table. Hence, we made this small change: every time you find a hidden photo, there will be a couple of particles around the table until you click it.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut is going to be drawing and finishing cutscenes.
We want to add a few more sound effects to the game.
I'll be debugging and working on the code, cleaning things up, and adding more elements to the interface. Once I am done with all that I can do (without more art), I'll start organizing our notes for 0.4 (Myrtle's story).

Have a great weekend
Cheers
P.S. We'll post a new drawing footage this weekend.
Cool. They addressed the cutscene thing.

Reactions: zaig

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
This is a good question and one I had too. Judging from the map that we are shown the world is quite large and I can imagine this whole story will take place on a much larger scale than just this one town, but while a few of the women make sense to follow you, or for you to follow them, most of them it doesn't make sense for them to move, without some story reason forcing them to move basically. Like I can't see Holly uprooting her life and leaving her flock behind to follow you on some grand journey without something absolutely forcing her, same for most of the other girls too. All of this has me wonder how the story will work out, and especially it has me wondering if the game will be divided into chapters or something, with some girls in certain chapters and not in others? Just have to wait and see, or have the dev tell us if they're willing.
There will be more women added to the game. One of the reasons why we made several locations was to have characters matching different themes (e.g., Hump Town will have a 1001 nightish vibe to it).
The Main Story will require the MC visiting all those other towns, but the majority of girls that are not involved in the main story will stay put in the place where they are located as you meet them.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I mean they could always just use a plot device like a teleport ring or something. They've already established teleporting is a thing. If anyone wants to revisit characters they can just teleport between towns.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes