Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Discuss what?what potential problems?
You can hire people without making them part of the creative process,alot of devs do this like Evakiss.
You are literally making excuses,looking the worst outcome of every scenario.
"Making excuses", you are such a hater. Like every job in the world, when you got to work with someone it always creates problems, worse so when it's distance jobs, like it would be in this case, you got to trust them to do their part, if they don't which is the "worse" case you are screwed, if they do, but are super slow or lazy, you are also screwed. Clearly you ignored everything else in my post :) Even if the outcome is magically perfectly positive, I've done a few different jobs in my life, coworkers are the worst (so I don't believe in that anymore). Let's say there are no problems at all you still ignored the fact that I started the rant with the fact that some people want their PASSION project to be made by THEM, call it pride if you want. There is nothing wrong with that, and it's not excuses.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
I don't think there's going to be an update. They'll stretch it out for as long as they can to get money from patrons and then dump it. Once "Total Content" is done then they'll tell you to wait a year for "Total Polish" to be done.
ive been following them since start, and the status updates they post, ive never felt like they stretch the updates.. however some updates have been bigger than others and thus takes longer... i think this new one is a big update with the orc content.

fr3dm3rc0ry

Mar 1, 2023
Like I don’t get most of this, what exactly is “Audio” supposed to be? 32/39 what? Original Hans Zimmer tracks, custom sound effects recorded in their garage, random beatboxing, the usual Kevin McLeod tracks??? Syncing the bgm/sfx to the respective scene???
Q: How do you count audio tasks?

A: Finding audio files, editing them, and adding them to the game, then going through the game and making sure that they don't interfere with other sound effects and that it stops correctly once the scene changes and also works well when the player replays a scene using the crystal ball.

_Gaalec_

May 14, 2022
I think after Abandoned tag for this game, we will see new update soon. Because this site very popular among patroons that gave money.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kisama33

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
More specifically, it may be longer. View attachment 3432158
Did he just say "Every time text changes, posing changes too" Like WTF no wonder they take forever -.- I'm starting to think they aren't very bright, like yeah I get it, you want the pose to suite what they are saying, but that is why you trim and fix the text before you pose, Like seriously do they pose, fix text, repose, refix text, repose OMG.
All in all I can understand wanting to change something last minute cause you realize you aren't satisfied with a specific sentence, ok ok, but it's not supposed to be a massive thing unless you have no idea how to optimize your workflow, which seems to be the case

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Did he just say "Every time text changes, posing changes too" Like WTF no wonder they take forever -.- I'm starting to think they aren't very bright, like yeah I get it, you want the pose to suite what they are saying, but that is why you trim and fix the text before you pose, Like seriously do they pose, fix text, repose, refix text, repose OMG.
All in all I can understand wanting to change something last minute cause you realize you aren't satisfied with a specific sentence, ok ok, but it's not supposed to be a massive thing unless you have no idea how to optimize your workflow, which seems to be the case
WOW is almost like getting people to help with the game would actually be useful:KEK:

Reactions: anon8525

Cro

May 10, 2017
A well deserved tag, finally. The game is great, but the development time is horrible. I am also a developer and I know what can be done in 2 months, in real languages and real apps, not these python jokes. Yes, the art takes time to do it, but the guy doing development should always be miles ahead of the art.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
This updates will launch... they are not scamming, they are working, labeit very slowly.
The problem is now they have understood they can work incredibly slowly and still get paid a lot. 20 months for an update and they still have an army ready to defend them.
So the next updates will be slow too. Why should they do something in 10 months if they can do it in 20, work less and get paid more?
18 months for Holly update too, who wanna bet?
Only 18 months? That's generous at this rate. I thought the Something Unlimited guys were bad at pushing updates. This is just pathetic, and the fact their Kekreon subs are still valiantly defending muh magicnuts boggles my mind, like mans taking their money and running to the cleaners. If MN wants the meming to end maybe he should push the next update, and before the year's up

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes