jayman_85

May 2, 2018
Theres no reason other than Magicnuts giving the patreons the choice to vote for bigger updates for some odd reason.
The fact the orc update is going to take like 20 months or more is actually insane.
So the orc update is next? How long have they been working on it?

Apr 22, 2019
No, they are over 95% done.
View attachment 3428769
People should stop focusing on how much % is left. Those numbers mean absolutely nothing and could change anytime, or be random edited. Different would be an estimated releaase date, thing I haven't seen here yet.
It'll be out when it's ready that's the only thing we could agree on.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
People should stop focusing on how much % is left. Those numbers mean absolutely nothing and could change anytime, or be random edited. Different would be an estimated releaase date, thing I haven't seen here yet.
It'll be out when it's ready that's the only thing we could agree on.
Those also mean nothing. So yeah, it will be out when it's ready, and not a moment sooner. XD

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
They went from 95 to 96.1% in about a month, if they keep this pace, you'll have the update in 4 months
i think i read some time ago that the dev used to have more people working on it but now its just him and his gf doing the drawings or something... but i could be wrong. thats probably why it takes longer to finish.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
i think i read some time ago that the dev used to have more people working on it but now its just him and his gf doing the drawings or something... but i could be wrong. thats probably why it takes longer to finish.
No, it's always been a two-person, husband and wife team. I think they commissioned an outside artist a couple of times to draw some landscape images (like the cityscape in Lana's content), but otherwise it's all them.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Nah it's always been only them, people complained that they made so much they should hire, but they wanna stay a couple thing, Which is understandable.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Nah it's always been only them, people complained that they made so much they should hire, but they wanna stay a couple thing, Which is understandable.
Sounds very greedy tbh,also updates more often=more subcribers=more money.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Sounds very greedy tbh,also updates more often=more subcribers=more money.
Not at all, people are so focused on money they don't get the logic, as someone who is busy making a game, I want it to be MY Project, MY dream, I don't want to have to discuss things with someone else, (regardless of how much the game makes) And that's not even counting the potential problems, hiring means relying on others, and when you start arguing and fighting, and sometimes even breaking the collab, as you've no doubt seen in other games, the game just gets abandoned. So money people are only obsessed with money these days, that's the only thing they focus on without realizing the problems that come with hiring, yeah you'll get more done, but that's assuming things go smoothly.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Not at all, people are so focused on money they don't get the logic, as someone who is busy making a game, I want it to be MY Project, MY dream, I don't want to have to discuss things with someone else, (regardless of how much the game makes) And that's not even counting the potential problems, hiring means relying on others, and when you start arguing and fighting, and sometimes even breaking the collab, as you've no doubt seen in other games, the game just gets abandoned. So money people are only obsessed with money these days, that's the only thing they focus on without realizing the problems that come with hiring, yeah you'll get more done, but that's assuming things go smoothly.
Discuss what?what potential problems?
You can hire people without making them part of the creative process,alot of devs do this like Evakiss.
You are literally making excuses,looking the worst outcome of every scenario.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes