zyzzbro

Apr 19, 2017
I'm happy that Edit/Debug/Polish is included in the progress tracker, I feel like many creators forget that step outright, let alone quantify it. Since the total planned content is done and there's just 8 more steps remaining in polish, I presume that sometime next week isn't overly optimistic as a release date?

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
Since the total planned content is done and there's just 8 more steps remaining in polish, I presume that sometime next week isn't overly optimistic as a release date?
See the replies before you, the release is planned for today if everything goes to plan.

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
At this point it's already 10pm in Spain, I don't think it's going to be for today. At least I hope the devs don't usually still work this late on a Sunday.
If not today definitely tomorrow or the day after tomorrow since only some polishing and debug are left from v0.3.
I can't wait for the new update as well, but I'm sure the waiting will be worth it.

paperc36

Mar 14, 2020

Hi everybody.

This will be our last report before the release of the 0.3 update.
The conversation on our Discord server this week has been dominated by the deadline. Many of you have shown support by saying you understand that things might go wrong in development and justified delays, as long as they better the game and are not the result of developers' neglect, are acceptable. Still others have been understandably bitter about the situation.
We want to thank all of you who've been supportive and promise those who've been unhappy that this will not happen again.

Progress:
Chestnut has been working on finishing and polishing all the artworks of the game. She's missing two images and many edits, but she's working on them as I write this and is trying to finish them before the deadline.
I have been testing and retesting the game to make sure that it's functional and bug-free, and feels good to play and read.

Release date:
We plan to release the game sometime before the end of Sunday, the 20th of September, in Spain (GMT+2), unless there's a last-minute bug or we're not happy with the quality of the artworks -- in which case it will be out as soon as we fix it.
Given that I have been testing the game extensively, I doubt any major bugs would delay its release. And Chestnut is trying very hard to deliver on time; however, I still have to tell you the possibility because shit does happen, and we would rather apologize for a one-to-two-day delay than publish something faulty or substandard.

0.3 content (includes spoilers):
Here's a summary of what'll be in the 0.3 update:
  • Three new locations: the mudbank, the well, and the matchmaker's;
  • Three new characters: Celestina, Abe, and Gretta (plus an additional extra character);
  • 10+ cutscenes;
  • 3 sex scenes: titjob, vaginal sex, dry hump;
  • A think quest;
  • 2 hidden photos;
  • Crystal ball added to the bag;
  • Cutscenes added to the crystal ball;
  • A new bed at Holly's where you can sleep or pass the time;
  • 2 new splash arts;
  • Other changes:
    • Possibility to delete saves (by hovering over them and pressing the Del button on PC);
    • Placeholder image for blank save files;
    • CV achievements' titles and descriptions are hidden until collected;
    • Now new characters' screens in the crystal ball need to be unlocked by meeting them first (testing to apply this to all characters in the future);
what is ''gmt+2''?

Stank0

Oct 21, 2019
If not today definitely tomorrow or the day after tomorrow since only some polishing and debug are left from v0.3.
I can't wait for the new update as well, but I'm sure the waiting will be worth it.
Its already out on patreon, but I think the free version will be out tomorrow

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes