moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Ah sorry. They have done 5 pics in 18 months. Totally different then, so they are absolutely not doing the update now and that's not the reason why the polishing phase is taking so long. Wink wink ;)
If you don't want to accept they are doing exactly the same they did for the previous 6 updates, only slower due to the alleged reasons, that's entirely on you. You'll never lose anyway, that I can concede.

Cro

May 10, 2017
I'm sure it must be a great example, on your head at least, and it's probably a great game too but to me comparing 2D with 3D it's the same than comparing water to wine.
Absolutely. But you're just showing ignorance, the games I mentioned ARE 2D, not 3D. You really should check them out, the see how they are "on your head" and see how much work is done there at what rate.

Reactions: Simbad-sea

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Absolutely. But you're just showing ignorance, the games I mentioned ARE 2D, not 3D. You really should check them out, the see how they are "on your head" and see how much work is done there at what rate.
Well I like to believe that when I see a game tagged with "3Dcg" that's exactly what I will find, and when I see one that's not tagged with "2D" then that's absolutely what I will not find so if that is really the case I suggest to contact the member responsible for both games threads and ask for a correction.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
I was wondering what happened with the update

So progress is like 0.2% /day?
That comes out to 130 days or over 4 months for just the debugging. For a VN renpy game.

Well, it was good while it lasted.
DEBUG WENT UP BY 0.1% MY FUCKING SIDES BRO, He's trolling at this point. He knows people are pissed but they've huffed copium for 2 years supporting this muppet and they'll just keep giving him money at least to finish this update.

As much as I enjoy the artwork, dude deserves to have all his kekreon subs leave after this update. You can only get a free ride on other peoples dime for so long.
Ong bro I mean bigger games than this have updated in the span of lesser time. One big one i can think of is BaDIK. I know its a different scale in terms of income, but still, DPC is a single guy working on it (he shouldnt be but oh well) yet hes faster than these donkeys, with a much bigger product to finish.

He's lowkey stealing their money at this point ngl. At least i didnt pay a dime to that twat
I wonder how long I'd stay employed if I kept shuffling decimal points on my daily progress at my job. :unsure:

Oh yeah, deadlines... :rolleyes:

Otherwise I'd totally be doing this! :sneaky:

MasterMakerSlaver

Nov 15, 2020
Was there any reason given from the dev on why it's taking so long to make the next update?

I remember when it took about a few months for a girl to get an update, but holy hell it feels like its been over a year for just this orc chick that still isn't even out yet!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

Fantaldebert

May 30, 2018
it feels like its been over a year for just this orc chick that still isn't even out yet!
It's been 23 months.

Was there any reason given from the dev on why it's taking so long to make the next update?
Dev's reasons are the love of exquisite craft (redoing draws, rephrasing previous text, polishing work, chasing bugs) and the strong will to keep this a familly trade (never asking for outside help)

Mitigating circonstances are the birth of two spawns and heavy surgical operation on one of the parents.

Whether this warrants the long wait is open to individual appreciation.

Reactions: deskitteh
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes