Oct 28, 2017
Wow i've only followed the discord and not the forum, but it is weird this update in particular is taking so long. Its one of the characters I thought was least interesting, but its gonna be about 2 years for an update when the pace was at 1 year. The progress bar in the discord did seem to progress really slow and idk why.

fusibile87

Jun 28, 2020
Wow i've only followed the discord and not the forum, but it is weird this update in particular is taking so long. Its one of the characters I thought was least interesting, but its gonna be about 2 years for an update when the pace was at 1 year. The progress bar in the discord did seem to progress really slow and idk why.
Because they are not working, patreons paid maternity leave basically. 2 kids, 1 year of maternity leave for each kid, you get 2 years of not working. That's why they only started now.

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
It's been 23 months.

Dev's reasons are the love of exquisite craft (redoing draws, rephrasing previous text, polishing work, chasing bugs) and the strong will to keep this a familly trade (never asking for outside help)

Mitigating circonstances are the birth of two spawns and heavy surgical operation on one of the parents.

Whether this warrants the long wait is open to individual appreciation.
Extremely level-headed response.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Extremely level-headed response.
Not really.
Its the same horseshit copypasta that every lazy dev / milker puts out there to appease their patrons.

-Redrawing old art- Why? In most cases there is nothing wrong with it. But now its in 4K bro. Yeah right.
-Rephrasing previous text- What? This game is not a work of Shakespeare or Tolkien.
-Polishing work, chasing bugs- So an erotic ""game"" done in Renpy requires the amount of polish like software for a nuclear plant?

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
What the hell happend? I though this game was rock solid.Guess not,another mild dissapointment.

Edit:The fuckheads used a kid and surgery as excuses,truly there is no excuse they wont use,I saw so far using divorce,cancer and just good old depression used but this is new.New low.

Last edited:

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
It's not that it's special but that it's not special. Gomira is a side character, a lot of people here wanted a to see the main storyline characters get content given the amount of time that has passed and the minor cliffhanger that the main story last ended on.
Cliffhanger,got it.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes