hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
The baby excuse is a little harder to swallow when you line up the timeline and see they also claim one of the parents had major hip surgery around the same time. Think about it for a minute...

Reactions: SultanOfSwing

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Wait, wasn´t the official lore slightly different?
I thought it was something like: First they had one baby right after the last update in summer of 2022, then another one year later and then the guy had a double hip surgery or something?

Not to mention a Spanish guy in his 30s needs a hip surgery like how?
Seems like being a dev is the most dangerous job in the world.

One would think at least one of them would have enough of time to work on the game while stuck at home with all the babies and broken hips.:unsure:

Oct 28, 2017
Wow i've only followed the discord and not the forum, but it is weird this update in particular is taking so long. Its one of the characters I thought was least interesting, but its gonna be about 2 years for an update when the pace was at 1 year. The progress bar in the discord did seem to progress really slow and idk why.

fusibile87

Jun 28, 2020
Wow i've only followed the discord and not the forum, but it is weird this update in particular is taking so long. Its one of the characters I thought was least interesting, but its gonna be about 2 years for an update when the pace was at 1 year. The progress bar in the discord did seem to progress really slow and idk why.
Because they are not working, patreons paid maternity leave basically. 2 kids, 1 year of maternity leave for each kid, you get 2 years of not working. That's why they only started now.

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
It's been 23 months.

Dev's reasons are the love of exquisite craft (redoing draws, rephrasing previous text, polishing work, chasing bugs) and the strong will to keep this a familly trade (never asking for outside help)

Mitigating circonstances are the birth of two spawns and heavy surgical operation on one of the parents.

Whether this warrants the long wait is open to individual appreciation.
Extremely level-headed response.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Extremely level-headed response.
Not really.
Its the same horseshit copypasta that every lazy dev / milker puts out there to appease their patrons.

-Redrawing old art- Why? In most cases there is nothing wrong with it. But now its in 4K bro. Yeah right.
-Rephrasing previous text- What? This game is not a work of Shakespeare or Tolkien.
-Polishing work, chasing bugs- So an erotic ""game"" done in Renpy requires the amount of polish like software for a nuclear plant?

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes