Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
What the hell happend? I though this game was rock solid.Guess not,another mild dissapointment.

Edit:The fuckheads used a kid and surgery as excuses,truly there is no excuse they wont use,I saw so far using divorce,cancer and just good old depression used but this is new.New low.

Last edited:

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
It's not that it's special but that it's not special. Gomira is a side character, a lot of people here wanted a to see the main storyline characters get content given the amount of time that has passed and the minor cliffhanger that the main story last ended on.
Cliffhanger,got it.

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
whats so special about the orc update?
Nothing in particular, and some folks aren't big fans so it's understandable they're annoyed at lengthy delay for update on character they don't even find hot. Personally I think Gomira is hot and can't wait to see her cowgirl the shit out of Lassie - but 2 years is still an absurd dev cycle for a single harem member of a ren'py game. Patreon payers voted and they wanted Gomira - though I have a hard time believing she'd have won the poll if voters had known what a long wait it would be.

Next poll winner is Holly, so if you like mean sheep-smelling tsunderes then swing on by in 2026 :sneaky:

Valancia

Jul 6, 2018
Every day that passes I get more and more happy that I made the decision to stop funding them a while back. 2 months to complete less than 3% (50/1846) of their total roadmap is an absurdly bad timeline, you'd be expecting an update once every 5 years at that rate, and that's just an update not even the full game.

Not to mention that this is a point and click visual novel; the only work required is art and writing. And don't get me wrong, good art and writing takes time, but if the art and writing are both done, that should mean the update is out, all the other stuff they have on their roadmap is 100% bs fluff. Visual novels aren't software heavy games; hell, i've made a couple small games from start to finish on my own in a matter of months; they were barebones and not really meant to be distributed, but I know that the process is not nearly as demanding as so many game developers try to claim it is - especially on things like Visual Novels.

The fact that they are pulling in 10k CAD a month is plenty for them to hire some help to keep things moving along while they deal with personal stuff, but they've made it clear that they don't want to hire other people to work with them on the project - I assumed it was due to passion for the project, but it's clear now that it's just to maximize their profits.

Disappointing.

DD_King

Apr 20, 2020
You don't.
we have chat gpt for 2 years bro programming is at least 10 times faster note **not easier, faster** i easily finish my 60hr project in 10 to 6 hours now with gpt wheatear is way harder projects using multi mini services from python to php and other or easier such as renpy these people started good got the taste of money now they are just scamming

Feb 24, 2020
we have chat gpt for 2 years bro programming is at least 10 times faster note **not easier, faster** i easily finish my 60hr project in 10 to 6 hours now with gpt wheatear is way harder projects using multi mini services from python to php and other or easier such as renpy these people started good got the taste of money now they are just scamming
If the hip surgery is true then they just dropped the development to fuck all day long.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes