moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
How often is the game updated? Like once a month, every two/three/etc. months?
And are updates big enough to provide a good time?
An update every 3 months give or take seems like a realistic guess. It could be less, though, but not below the 2 months mark. This art needs time.

And you're the only one who can answer that second question. Each person has their own expectations and make their own judgement. I'm happy with the available content as it is now but some others feel it's short. So just play it and decide for yourself.

zeruel09

Jul 14, 2020
Hi I have a question, what's the latest storyline on the game? Coz i see some pictures on the front page that I havent encountered yet. I think my story finished on the titfvck scene w/ the princess

DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
Hi I have a question, what's the latest storyline on the game? Coz i see some pictures on the front page that I havent encountered yet. I think my story finished on the titfvck scene w/ the princess
I think you got the last scene in the main story, but some girls also have their own stories that you would need to do to see their scenes. All the scenes on the gallery are in game right now.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1605294031326.png

Hi everybody.
I hope you're all doing well and are ready to unwind and enjoy your weekend.
Reminder:you still have one day to vote for the content of 0.5, so if you're a Best Friend ( ) or a Close Friend ( ) patron, and have not yet participated in the poll, and do care about the future direction of the game, make sure you vote.
Report:
Chestnut:
Chestnut continued to work on the second quest's cutscenes and drew new facial features and hands for the characters involved in 0.4.
She also drew unique sprites for the MC and Myrtle (including new base, faces, hands, etcetera) for a non-repeating but hopefully fun (albeit a tad crazy) event.
Pistachio:
I was too cheerful about the previous weeks' lack of errors and should have known that something was about to go wrong. And so it did in the form of parts of the first quest not working, which I noticed only after finishing it and playing through it a few times. This meant that I spent the better part of the week rewriting and reposing the first quest. I will be done with the fixes by tomorrow.
Next week's plan:
Chestnut will continue what she's been doing this week in that she'll work on cutscenes and draw sprite additions that are needed for posing.
I will be focusing on Myrtle's second quest (which is shorter than the first) and will try to advance as much as possible. If I have the time, I will also start adding sound effects.
That's all.

Openil

Apr 19, 2019
This game is incredible, best art and scenes on the site for me, when i get paid next I will be becoming a patron, hope the updates keep coming

Reactions: magicnuts
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes