verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
Discovered this gem today and have been playing it since. I love it. The art, the writing, the characters etc etc are just amazing.

Fantastic job!

Reactions: magicnuts

ono

Jun 13, 2019
I have never been more disappointed in the start of a game then I was in this game. But, that's okay because the game turns out to be a banger that I look forward to seeing more from.

Reactions: magicnuts

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Hi I have a question, what's the latest storyline on the game? Coz i see some pictures on the front page that I havent encountered yet. I think my story finished on the titfvck scene w/ the princess
Hey, I just saw your question. The 0.3 version should include the Main Story until the titfuck, and one quest with Holly (the shepherdess). 0.4 will focus on Myrtle (the woodcutter's wife). All the images in the OP are already in the game, so if there are some that you haven't seen, there are parts you haven't played yet (check the crystal ball for hints if you're stuck).

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Simply love the character artwork of the game like crazy. Say it in the save screen, menu, map elements or the majestic character & scenes themselves... It's lovely everywhere. :love:

ab11

Oct 20, 2017
I ran into a problem. Celestine told me to meet her at the well the evening of the next day but when I went to the well the next evening she's not there.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes