Kisama33

May 13, 2018
When they said "biggest so far" weren't they explicitly talking about the amount of text? I remember seeing a discord screenshot where they said they measure the updates by text size rather than art.
It may be, if those numbers in the progress tracker mean anything then there is almost the double when it comes to "art" when compared to the previous update. Now may not mean anything specially if you don't consider them accurate/real.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
why get your hopes up at all ? it has had the abandoned tag for ages now.
So, by the same rules that allow a game to be tagged as "abandoned" here, Hollow Knight: SilkSong would be tagged as that as well. Are asking me to not get my hopes up for game too? Well you can try but you will fail. Other than that I really don't care about when the next update is going to release since I didn't even played the previous one (yet).

Doner077

Apr 25, 2018
I love coming back to this thread every so often and still seeing people are still full of energy to talk about their frustrations about the development process or try to defend the dev and their antics. I would say let it go, sometimes in life things dont turn out the way you like, find new games, better yet do other stuff. enjoy life. But i am not gonna say that because its just great banter here that i love to read. I bet not a lot of you actually waiting for an update, like me. Just good old shitting on someone that disappointed people. Respect

Reactions: ShoeBailey

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
So, by the same rules that allow a game to be tagged as "abandoned" here, Hollow Knight: SilkSong would be tagged as that as well. Are asking me to not get my hopes up for game too? Well you can try but you will fail. Other than that I really don't care about when the next update is going to release since I didn't even played the previous one (yet).
Come on man. There is some serious straw manning going on here. Hollow Knight does not remotely have the same release+ income model as WAL. Hollow knight would should up here as completed when released, if by some miracle they made it with 18+ scenes and cracked.:ROFLMAO:

SoviTeliya

Dec 7, 2023
Sorry, I don't know where should report this:
Just downloaded and was Mac version in the Windows link, in the Pixeldrain Download, in the Win/Linux line. Downloads this: What-a-Legend-0.6.01-mac-old.zip
The Gofile link worked though and has the PC version. So thanks for that!

Reactions: Doner077

Doner077

Apr 25, 2018
View attachment 3869257
I think I know why people here are angry with this dev...

WAIT WHAT CHRISTMAS ASFASDFASDFASDFDASDFDASDF. I am fucking dying. "If its by christmas so be it" My dude you are already in a "so be it" situation, its been YEARS, as in multiple, plural, more than a singular unit. And now when you are pressed on the topic of time you say if it takes half a year so be it? Thats it, i am gonna be here after the update, on day one, if Allah wills it and i/they live that long.

And on a different note. What a sad way of existence, i really dont envy their situation. Like even in your own god damn server they shit on you. Reading the message about me milking the people that give me money willingly would be like a knife to the heart, really hard stuff. I am curious to see what will happen after the update. Like, where will you go from here, you get over a huge mile stone and realise this was just an another step, you now have to do one more, same shit again, people complaining, you getting piled on, no safe space even in your own server. What we do for trying to maintain our life standarts

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2024
I love the gameplay, the art, the humor and the story of this game. I hope that development can soon sort out whatever has led them to what seems like a halt for the past three months or so. There has not been much change according to the progress meter.

• Sad
Reactions: Kisama33
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes