walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I posted on day 1 of this game being here and didn't even notice the 4 year anniversary came and went.

The switch to longer updates really killed it, wonder how much more money they would have made with constant short updates keeping the game in peoples minds.
They're making good money right now, NOT working on the game. From a financial perspective, the switch did not 'killed it'.

That being said, AVNs are already laborious projects, that are only completed after YEARS of work (if at all). If this is how much they can make in four years.... it can be safely said, this game will never be complete.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
They're making good money right now, NOT working on the game. From a financial perspective, the switch did not 'killed it'.

That being said, AVNs are already laborious projects, that are only completed after YEARS of work (if at all). If this is how much they can make in four years.... it can be safely said, this game will never be complete.
To me it did kill it, it's not progressed in years, the updates merely teleporting people to locations for 1 or 2 scenes instead of them being fleshed out places to properly visit killed the map.

I know how much they are getting a month, I wondered how much MORE they would be getting if they had worked at a steady pace of updates, not 1 bug a day.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
To me it did kill it, it's not progressed in years, the updates merely teleporting people to locations for 1 or 2 scenes instead of them being fleshed out places to properly visit killed the map.

I know how much they are getting a month, I wondered how much MORE they would be getting if they had worked at a steady pace of updates, not 1 bug a day.
I'm totally with you, but consider this. If you could make potentially 2 thousand dollars a day busting your ass or 1 thousand a day doing nothing, which would you choose? For a lot of people, the latter is good enough.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Never thought I'd see the day.... that Waifu doesn't have an abandoned tag but this does.

tisdk

Feb 28, 2020
I always love to stumble on threads like this, game tagged as abandoned but making an absolute bank on patreon, you know its gonna be a fun read

• Sad
Reactions: Xupuzulla

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
"software project" :geek::geek: bro it's a renpy game, if the dev is so inept at coding he has to spend months debugging that, he should absolutely hire somebody who knows what they're doing
Not denying that the delays seem suspicious, and their skills need improvement, but just putting people onto a project/hobby/whatever doesn't necessarily make it faster. Thanks for missing the main point.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes