Finuee

Sep 14, 2022
Nice but you should include other stuff like debug for example as it's the one that raises the cap the most each time to give the full picture.
You are right, but the "Polish" column is actually the sum of "Edit" + "Debug", so it's kind of already included. Whenever something is added to "Edit" it's thus added to "Polish". I acknowledge that it might be useful to have the "Edit" numbers separate, but honestly I didn't want to put that much typing effort into such a simple chart like this. :ROFLMAO:

Doing god's work here. I believe if you collect the data for the last 2 years and plot a graph it will be a perfect 1/x asymptote.
Is there proof this dev is from Spain or has he become a royal from Nigeria?
Thanks, glad you find it useful. Also, :ROFLMAO: @ Nigerian royal!

Reactions: Kisama33

saulmeister1

Feb 13, 2018
View attachment 871888

Overview:
The story is about a young man that goes to the biggest city of the realm to lose his virginity but ends up meeting a mysterious woman who sends him on an epic quest. A quest full of sexual encounters, unhappy housewives, beautiful damsels, comely magical creatures, and the chance to become a legend.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-31
Release Date: 2022-07-30
Developer: MagicNuts - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.01
Language: English
NTR: No
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Progress Tracker:

Hidden Photos Locations:

FAQ:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: -
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
0.6.02 Bugfix:
MEGA

Compressed
Win/Linux
: -
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: -
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mods: Gallery Unlocker Mod - Save Naming Mod
Ports: Android - Android (Low Frame)** -
Android 7.3.5 SKD**
Translations: SPANISH* -
PORTUGUESE* - RUSSIAN* - RUSSIAN APK*
HGW thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
** If your device crashes or has performance issues, please download the low-frame or the 7.3.5 SDK version (note: the old save files are incompatible with the 7.3.5 SDK port).

View attachment 871906 View attachment 640419 View attachment 640420 View attachment 640421 View attachment 640423 View attachment 640424 View attachment 640425 View attachment 640426 View attachment 640427 View attachment 640428 View attachment 640429 View attachment 640430 View attachment 640431 View attachment 640432 View attachment 640433 View attachment 871894 View attachment 640435 View attachment 871903 View attachment 640436 View attachment 871895 View attachment 871896 View attachment 871897 View attachment 871898 View attachment 871899 View attachment 871901 View attachment 1040864 View attachment 871904 View attachment 871902
Summertime Saga kind of art, but extremely better looking, how did you do that?
By sapping lots of patreon money making a partially completed game, then abandoned it after he made a ton of money?

saulmeister1

Feb 13, 2018
Hey. I'm the developer. Could I please keep the ownership of this thread.
I am really sad you abandoned this game. I love your art and story in this game. I wanted this to be my new number one adult game after Summertime Saga. I hope it's not due to health reasons why you had to abandon the game. I would love to see this game come back to life, it has / had so much potential. :(

Jun 20, 2019
I am really sad you abandoned this game. I love your art and story in this game. I wanted this to be my new number one adult game after Summertime Saga. I hope it's not due to health reasons why you had to abandon the game. I would love to see this game come back to life, it has / had so much potential. :(
Don't worry. It's not really abandoned. It's just a scam. Everything is okay.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes