DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
OMG I thought Celestina fans were theoretical, or trolls based on Nuts including this weird unlikeable hag and fans playing into the joke. You're actually REAL!?? :oops:

...damn, I guess it sucks for you that she's never, *ever* gonna win the Patron poll. And I thought us Anne stans had it rough! :sneaky:
Hell yes. Ignoring the fact that the "non-glasses-filtered" form is a non-sexually attractive hag, what interests me a lot is the reason behind the transformation, the story behind this Celestina, who the fuck is that blonde chick, or maybe the grandma version is her cursed version and her true form is actually that blonde girl that gets revealed because of the glasses?

I am very much intrigued to find out, hence my interest. And then after we save her, it's gonna be non-stop SEEEEGGGSS and all that PLAP PLAP PLAP! GET OSTEOARTHRITIS! GET OSTEOARTHRITIS! GET OSTEOARTHRITIS! :HideThePain: or something (though hopefully if that's the case, her body becomes truly youthful and no longer ridden with geriatric issues lol).

Whether or not she wins the poll however, I still hope they expand on her lore somehow, because that transformation and eyeglasses mystery is just quite intriguing to me, it's like there is more to the character herself in regards to the story, or maybe not, I don't know.

That being said, with good character development, good impact in the story, and IF indeed that blonde beautiful woman is the hag's true, "uncursed" form, I don't see any reason players wouldn't like her as well. She just needs some good clever story-writing and character development and I can see the potential; if they are not going to waste it.

That and I hope they at least go through with the planned H-scenes for each of the characters when you view their gallery in-game, I need my MILFs and Princesses dammit!

Last edited:

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Last I checked in Seeds of Chaos you can do that multiple times since there are orc encampments in that game.
Yeah, there are also some field events that can result on that, Seeds of Chaos is in a different level when it comes to content, almost everyone can find something that pleases them.

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
Someone with patience, how rare, a quality like no other, value it, while the others lose all hope and can only engage in a bunch of questionable methods to protect their minds from going insane, we can just let time pass as easy as it is to breath until we finally reach our destination.
There's patience and there's exploiting people, learn the difference.

Anyone questioning that this isn't a milking scam, I wish i could be that blissful.

fusibile87

Jun 28, 2020
AT THIS POINT WHY CAN'T THEY JUST RELEASE IT WITH THE BUGS?!????
EVERYTHNG ELSE IS ALREADY DONE JUST RELEASE THE FUCKING THING AS A BETA
WE'LL FIX ZE BUGS AND THE POD AND WRITE THE LAST TWO LINES OF CODE OURSELVES FOR FUCKS SAKE
THEN THEY CAN MOVE ON TO THE GIRLS THAT ACTUALLY MATTER NOT THIS DISGUSTING OGRESS
Because the update isn't ready. They are claiming the just need to fix bugs, but it's not true. They are still doing art. If you notice in the last updates, a sneaky 313th showed up.
After 2 years of work, you are still modifying the story and adding arts? 2 years weren't enough to plan everything.
Of course it's a scam. They are working on the whole update right now. Writing, drawing, coding and all that stuff. They are probably at 50% of it. And we are gonna see it in December... with bugs of course.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
AT THIS POINT WHY CAN'T THEY JUST RELEASE IT WITH THE BUGS?!????
EVERYTHNG ELSE IS ALREADY DONE JUST RELEASE THE FUCKING THING AS A BETA
WE'LL FIX ZE BUGS AND THE POD AND WRITE THE LAST TWO LINES OF CODE OURSELVES FOR FUCKS SAKE
THEN THEY CAN MOVE ON TO THE GIRLS THAT ACTUALLY MATTER NOT THIS DISGUSTING OGRESS
Launch yourself into orbit and never return I WANT MY OGREUSSY YOU COWARD

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
No point venting your angers on "the orc". If the update was a regular one, no one would have minded, be honest. The orc is catching strays because of the overall state of development
It may be true to some, but not to all.

Complains about the "Gomira update" would have come one way or another. Even if the update released in the same schedule than previous ones, you would still see people complaining on how the update(s) after it would have released much sooner if it wasn't for the time wasted with the "Orc girl.

That's just how it works.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Whats gonna come out first, this or Silksong?
The last release date (before they changed it back to TBA) was set to 12/30/9998. What's your guess.

EDIT: Double Nitendo showcase tomorrow, who knows, SKONG Gang assemble!!!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes