Seeking What are some other games with love interests who have silver or white hair?

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
After playing through Lycoris Radiata this weekend, I came to a realization: I really like silver haired girls... especially if they have asian like features and are meek or shy in their demeanor. I know that I've played quite a few VN's that have this sort of character, in LR's case, Mirai, and now I'm looking for other games I might have missed that also have this type of love interest in it.

Off the top of my head I can only really think of Darcy from Ripples, and though she definitely isn't shy, she does have the asian features and is more reserved in her erotic scenes with the MC.

I suppose it doesn't really matter what engine they're made in, but it does seem like Honey Select 2 produces great characters that get that look right. I also don't mind Koikatsu though, so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

edit: Yasu from Lessons in Love also comes to mind. I really enjoy the mysteriousness behind her character, and I think that's something that is common with silver/white haired characters. They tend to be mysterious or highly skilled in some way.

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
my-bully-is-my-lover and life-changing-choices This first 2 are quite similar to Lycoris on themes and both have white haired LIs.
fates-collide Has one character like that, petite and white hair.
hot-springs-academy Has a couple but not much content atm.
eternum Has a AI side character thats guardian of the game but with not much content yet.
acquainted Has one character, not HS.
color-of-my-sound Also a couple of characters, didnt like much the game personally.
above-the-clouds Goddess with white hair, couple of scenes with her, big part of the story.
where-it-all-began Main LI was white haired, i havent played rework so im not sure if she still looks like that.
detective-necro If you dont mind beast like characters (Orcs, undead, etc) this one is a good one.
artemis 1 side character and Artemis itself, Zelda has little content so far and artemis not even alive atm.
crimson-high Since you dont mind Koikatsu this is an interesting game and one of the main LIs fits.
stray-incubus I hated this one, couldnt even finish it but has a character like that as well, be warned tho its amateur.

Ive a couple more on the tip of my tongue that i cant remember the names so i will edit if i remember them, ive also left out some games that have super light blonde hair that are not technically white.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zareem and jamyong

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
my-bully-is-my-lover and life-changing-choices This first 2 are quite similar to Lycoris on themes and both have white haired LIs.
fates-collide Has one character like that, petite and white hair.
hot-springs-academy Has a couple but not much content atm.
eternum Has a AI side character thats guardian of the game but with not much content yet.
acquainted Has one character, not HS.
color-of-my-sound Also a couple of characters, didnt like much the game personally.
above-the-clouds Goddess with white hair, couple of scenes with her, big part of the story.
where-it-all-began Main LI was white haired, i havent played rework so im not sure if she still looks like that.
detective-necro If you dont mind beast like characters (Orcs, undead, etc) this one is a good one.
artemis 1 side character and Artemis itself, Zelda has little content so far and artemis not even alive atm.
crimson-high Since you dont mind Koikatsu this is an interesting game and one of the main LIs fits.
stray-incubus I hated this one, couldnt even finish it but has a character like that as well, be warned tho its amateur.

Ive a couple more on the tip of my tongue that i cant remember the names so i will edit if i remember them, ive also left out some games that have super light blonde hair that are not technically white.
Thank you for the suggestions!

I'll take those super light blonde hair suggestions too if you don't mind. most of the ones you listed I'm a big fan of already so I feel we have similar taste

Also, are My Bully and Life Changing Choices related to each other? I have both but haven't played them yet, and I'm not sure which to play first.. or if it even matters

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
Thank you for the suggestions!

I'll take those super light blonde hair suggestions too if you don't mind. most of the ones you listed I'm a big fan of already so I feel we have similar taste

Also, are My Bully and Life Changing Choices related to each other? I have both but haven't played them yet, and I'm not sure which to play first.. or if it even matters
Yes they are both from the same dev and i would start with my bully, the other one doesnt have a very coherent story but they both share world and have same themes.

tales-from-the-unending-void
projekt-passion
ataegina (a little sandbox)
worlds-crossing-academy
Serenity (KN)
the-fiery-scion Mostly Kn and idk if the queen and princess will be LIs.
excluded
tainted-heritage (some sandbox)
last-call
maids-and-maidens (If you into pregnant)
race-of-life
evermore
vinovella-university
promises
corporate-culture

Consider this as an extension to the list, Besides Tales from unending void i wouldnt normally recommend them not because they are bad but because they are early in development, lower quality, not enough content or i just personally i didnt like something in particular. All this games are still on topic with the original request of white haired or light blonde but if you give me a preview of what you like and dislike i could probably recommend a few more on and off topic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jamyong

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Yes they are both from the same dev and i would start with my bully, the other one doesnt have a very coherent story but they both share world and have same themes.

tales-from-the-unending-void
projekt-passion
ataegina (a little sandbox)
worlds-crossing-academy
Serenity (KN)
the-fiery-scion Mostly Kn and idk if the queen and princess will be LIs.
excluded
tainted-heritage (some sandbox)
last-call
maids-and-maidens (If you into pregnant)
race-of-life
evermore
vinovella-university
promises
corporate-culture

Consider this as an extension to the list, Besides Tales from unending void i wouldnt normally recommend them not because they are bad but because they are early in development, lower quality, not enough content or i just personally i didnt like something in particular. All this games are still on topic with the original request of white haired or light blonde but if you give me a preview of what you like and dislike i could probably recommend a few more on and off topic.
A lot of these are quite good thank you! I would definitely be open to more of your suggestions, both on and off topic. I'm a huge fan of Lessons In Love, Sensei Overnight, Desert Stalker, Eternum, Pale Carnations, etc. Also really enjoyed Hero Harem Guild, My Waifu Academy, and Ecchi Sensei for awhile. Master Rune and How I Became The Saintess' Body Guard is what I played this week and I love them.
I prefer games with strong protagonists, though not necessarily dominating but more like powerful and confident. I prefer love interests that are petite and cutesy (Mina from Pale Carnations is a prime example) but I also enjoy strong headed LI's and I don't mind the Tsunderes or Yanderes. Regardless of their personalities, I just ask that their face is cute and they're not walking around with obnoxious watermelons for tits.
Story wise, I absolutely treasure any game with well thought out narratives. I don't mind reading 100,000 words for every H scene if the writing is strong. I like to "earn" the relationship that the MC has with the other characters, and I'm a sucker for high stakes and high intrigue. I super enjoy school settings or "chosen one" settings and could play them ad infinitum.

Reactions: aQrata

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
A lot of these are quite good thank you! I would definitely be open to more of your suggestions, both on and off topic. I'm a huge fan of Lessons In Love, Sensei Overnight, Desert Stalker, Eternum, Pale Carnations, etc. Also really enjoyed Hero Harem Guild, My Waifu Academy, and Ecchi Sensei for awhile. Master Rune and How I Became The Saintess' Body Guard is what I played this week and I love them.
I prefer games with strong protagonists, though not necessarily dominating but more like powerful and confident. I prefer love interests that are petite and cutesy (Mina from Pale Carnations is a prime example) but I also enjoy strong headed LI's and I don't mind the Tsunderes or Yanderes. Regardless of their personalities, I just ask that their face is cute and they're not walking around with obnoxious watermelons for tits.
Story wise, I absolutely treasure any game with well thought out narratives. I don't mind reading 100,000 words for every H scene if the writing is strong. I like to "earn" the relationship that the MC has with the other characters, and I'm a sucker for high stakes and high intrigue. I super enjoy school settings or "chosen one" settings and could play them ad infinitum.
Ok i see you have played quite a bit so i will avoid linking popular games like Artemis, Matrix Hearths, Summers gone, Sorcerer, Something to write about, depraved awakening, etc...

hot-sand-of-antarctica This one is similar to Desert Stalker but with no sandbox, if you liked one you will like the other one.

Elvensang Best writing you will find here, it has no scenes yet and characters have tits a bit larger that i would like but this one is a must read.

marked-for-eternity Interesting story with good storytelling and worldbuilding, this is a good one and deserves a lot more support. Clearly inspired on Ripples and Once in a life times humor.

My Time with You One of the main LIs has white hair, not much of a story but it focuses heavily on romance, character development with great dialogues and pacing, all characters are cute as heck.

The Swordbearer Fantasy, super chill and feel good vibes, chosen one setting.

now-then Im guessing you already tried this one since its quite popular but you seem to like HS so i had to mention. The Interim Domain is out there as well from same creator, i didnt like it, it has a good story with good characters but poorly written imo.

Price of Power I feel you will like the story.

Love Season Quite popular as well, chosen one setting

stormside This one is a bit weird and its a bit early to tell but worth keeping an eye on, School setting.

my-new-family People either hate it or love it, i personally got bored of it but i will admit it has the most wholesome characters.

Murmur It has a couple of "Mina´ish" characters, i havent played it for a while mostly because some characters are forced LIs and body proportions of most of the cast aint my thing.

between-two-worlds Another fantasy one with normal looking Lis, chosen one setting as well and a decent read overall.

And well i have a couple more but i cant remember the names, sometimes i forget to add to list and drives me crazy trying to remember... Ive also avoided games that are on its firsts releases.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: jamyong

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Ok i see you have played quite a bit so i will avoid linking popular games like Artemis, Matrix Hearths, Summers gone, Sorcerer, Something to write about, depraved awakening, etc...

hot-sand-of-antarctica This one is similar to Desert Stalker but with no sandbox, if you liked one you will like the other one.

Elvensang Best writing you will find here, it has no scenes yet and characters have tits a bit larger that i would like but this one is a must read.

marked-for-eternity Interesting story with good storytelling and worldbuilding, this is a good one and deserves a lot more support. Clearly inspired on Ripples and Once in a life times humor.

My Time with You One of the main LIs has white hair, not much of a story but it focuses heavily on romance, character development with great dialogues and pacing, all characters are cute as heck.

The Swordbearer Fantasy, super chill and feel good vibes, chosen one setting.

now-then Im guessing you already tried this one since its quite popular but you seem to like HS so i had to mention. The Interim Domain is out there as well from same creator, i didnt like it, it has a good story with good characters but poorly written imo.

Price of Power I feel you will like the story.

Love Season Quite popular as well, chosen one setting

stormside This one is a bit weird and its a bit early to tell but worth keeping an eye on, School setting.

my-new-family People either hate it or love it, i personally got bored of it but i will admit it has the most wholesome characters.

Murmur It has a couple of "Mina´ish" characters, i havent played it for a while mostly because some characters are forced LIs and body proportions of most of the cast aint my thing.

between-two-worlds Another fantasy one with normal looking Lis, chosen one setting as well and a decent read overall.

And well i have a couple more but i cant remember the names, sometimes i forget to add to list and drives me crazy trying to remember... Ive also avoided games that are on its firsts releases.
Oh some of these I'm definitely gonna enjoy playing! Thank you again. My New Family is one that I've forgotten existed. I played the fuuuuuuck out of that this passed January and was obsessed. But somewhere along the way, I think once the grandma gets introduced, I kinda just stopped caring. Might have to pick it up again, but I can't remember much about it so I'd have to start over and that's a big time commitment.

Idk if I'm misremembering but I'm pretty sure you asked for recommendations for other games right? I was at work and wasn't able to reply properly, but I'll list some out that I've enjoyed recently if you're still interested.

Little Green Hill is one that I'm very excited about. The initial release was really intriguing and I think it'll turn into a popular game if the dev keeps it up. MC has a hot mom and sister and becomes the headmaster(?) of an orphanage. It's censored with the original version easily available and should forsure have the loli tag but doesn't. I'm not a huge fan of that but the older LI's and staff members are really nicely modeled.

I mentioned Master Rune and How I Became the Saintess' Bodyguard already but I highly highly recommend both of those. Master Rune in particular because of just how fucking cool the MC is. Super overpowered and surrounded by top notch writing and world lore. HIBB is quite good as well and is developing into the MC being way stronger than he originally thought.

Winds of the Destiny is another solid game with interesting characters and an intriguing story. It's a chosen one kind of thing as you can guess from the title, and there's quite a bit of content.

I'm sure you've already heard of it but just in case you haven't: The Headmaster is a great power fantasy. Especially great if you enjoy spanking

Joyful Days is still quite early in development and missing a lot of the polish of Lessons In Love or Sensei Overnight, but it shows promise.

Goddesses Whim is one that kinda surprised me. I thought it would suck but I ended up enjoying it a lot. Not a huge amount of content yet however.

And finally, Dissonance. Brand new game, pretty much no lewd content at all so far, but an intriguing enough level of writing even with the generic setting. I'd give it a shot. The game is quite easy on the eyes and I think will end up being a really good one

Reactions: aQrata

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
Oh some of these I'm definitely gonna enjoy playing! Thank you again. My New Family is one that I've forgotten existed. I played the fuuuuuuck out of that this passed January and was obsessed. But somewhere along the way, I think once the grandma gets introduced, I kinda just stopped caring. Might have to pick it up again, but I can't remember much about it so I'd have to start over and that's a big time commitment.

Idk if I'm misremembering but I'm pretty sure you asked for recommendations for other games right? I was at work and wasn't able to reply properly, but I'll list some out that I've enjoyed recently if you're still interested.

Little Green Hill is one that I'm very excited about. The initial release was really intriguing and I think it'll turn into a popular game if the dev keeps it up. MC has a hot mom and sister and becomes the headmaster(?) of an orphanage. It's censored with the original version easily available and should forsure have the loli tag but doesn't. I'm not a huge fan of that but the older LI's and staff members are really nicely modeled.

I mentioned Master Rune and How I Became the Saintess' Bodyguard already but I highly highly recommend both of those. Master Rune in particular because of just how fucking cool the MC is. Super overpowered and surrounded by top notch writing and world lore. HIBB is quite good as well and is developing into the MC being way stronger than he originally thought.

Winds of the Destiny is another solid game with interesting characters and an intriguing story. It's a chosen one kind of thing as you can guess from the title, and there's quite a bit of content.

I'm sure you've already heard of it but just in case you haven't: The Headmaster is a great power fantasy. Especially great if you enjoy spanking

Joyful Days is still quite early in development and missing a lot of the polish of Lessons In Love or Sensei Overnight, but it shows promise.

Goddesses Whim is one that kinda surprised me. I thought it would suck but I ended up enjoying it a lot. Not a huge amount of content yet however.

And finally, Dissonance. Brand new game, pretty much no lewd content at all so far, but an intriguing enough level of writing even with the generic setting. I'd give it a shot. The game is quite easy on the eyes and I think will end up being a really good one
Yeah same deal, i stopped around that point as well, it was already feeling like it was getting monotonous but when they introduced even more characters that added nothing new + some cheap drama that was it for me i feel like it should have ended at that point.

And yeah i asked for some recs then i saw you mentioned How I Became the Saintess Bodyguard so i decided to try it and so far im enjoying it a lot, it has huge production value and its exactly the kind of game i enjoy so i will definitely try the rest so thanks!

Since im at it a few games i forgot to mention:

Secrets of Whispering Pines I feel you will like this, the psychological horror is quite well written imo, visuals aint a big deal but you will like the character design.

Fates: Determination I would normally recommend but since you like magic you may like it. It has 2 PoW: 1 female and 1 male, you probably will enjoy the male part of the story.

Mythos: Book One In this one you basically have to solve the mistery of the murder of your ex girlfriend in a world full of myths. Visuals arent the strong point but in the latest updates its focusing a lot more on the mystery aspect where you suspect everyone and it has a new mechanic which is based on Ace attorney or Danganronpa.

Foreseeable Family Honestly its super new and barely a 0.1 but you will also like the setting and character design, its mostly a proof of concept atm but you might want to keep an eye on it.