BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
a thought just occured...is Ashley going to get knocked up ? by MC ofc...

F3nris

Oct 31, 2019
Interesting game with an interesting and underrepresented premise (y)
Looking forword to the next updates :)

A small question:
Is there a reason behind the version numbers of the OP deviating from the actual game?
Season 1 should be 1.0 acording to the OP but is 0.1 when starting the game.
And season 2 is 0.6 but the OP is speaking of 0.5. (And even before the latest update the OP was one version number behind the actual game).

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Interesting game with an interesting and underrepresented premise (y)
Looking forword to the next updates :)

A small question:
Is there a reason behind the version numbers of the OP deviating from the actual game?
Season 1 should be 1.0 acording to the OP but is 0.1 when starting the game.
And season 2 is 0.6 but the OP is speaking of 0.5. (And even before the latest update the OP was one version number behind the actual game).
The main reason is I'm shit at trying to keep track of and update version numbers.

• Haha
Reactions: F3nris

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So are the seasons really like two different games? Play the first one first than the second season or can you just copy season 2 over 1 and start from season 1 there? It does not clearly state in the install.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Arguably the best girl,
well, come on one more time,
If you look at my signature, you’ll see that one of my favorite themes is loli,
there are 4 themes that I like, but the main two would be incest and loli, and if you combine the two, it would be perfect.
I know that this topic generates a lot of discussion, on the one hand who claims that this is an apology to pedophilia, and on the other hand there are those who claim to be exactly the opposite.
In my opinion, I would say it depends on each person,
just as we cannot say that anyone who likes ntr is cuckold,
or anyone who likes gore is mentally insane,
or that video game is condoning violence.
Anyway, it goes from each individual,
and in my case, I like content with lolis, in a sexual sense,
but this is only in the virtual, but I don't like rape or anything like that with them, it would be more natural, that she wants too.
If the developer wants to post it, I know that I will love it, as I also know that there are people who didn't like it, so these scenes would be optional.
But if the developer doesn't add it, I won't hate the game so I will be comfortable, but do what, right?
I'm loving the game so far, and I hope it doesn't end anytime soon.
Well, the probably with Amy scenes is that it might get me in trouble with the law, so yeah, that's one reason why you won't be seeing any Amy scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: BTLD and V&M

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Arguably the best girl,
well, come on one more time,
If you look at my signature, you’ll see that one of my favorite themes is loli,
there are 4 themes that I like, but the main two would be incest and loli, and if you combine the two, it would be perfect.
I know that this topic generates a lot of discussion, on the one hand who claims that this is an apology to pedophilia, and on the other hand there are those who claim to be exactly the opposite.
In my opinion, I would say it depends on each person,
just as we cannot say that anyone who likes ntr is cuckold,
or anyone who likes gore is mentally insane,
or that video game is condoning violence.
Anyway, it goes from each individual,
and in my case, I like content with lolis, in a sexual sense,
but this is only in the virtual, but I don't like rape or anything like that with them, it would be more natural, that she wants too.
If the developer wants to post it, I know that I will love it, as I also know that there are people who didn't like it, so these scenes would be optional.
But if the developer doesn't add it, I won't hate the game so I will be comfortable, but do what, right?
I'm loving the game so far, and I hope it doesn't end anytime soon.
not having Amy as an option will feel kinda lacking since it's clear she has a purpose in the game and it's not to be just the nice daughter that's just around here sometimes doing her own thing.

also since the game has no sounds like moaning for example, having music from games like HS Tutor/Corrupted kingdoms will really help set the mood for every H encounter.

Last edited:
Reactions: V&M

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
HOLY COW this is the most consistent dev Ive ever seen. Not complaining but either youre ridiculously good at coding, have a ton of time on your hands, or have had this in development for a while and just release it piece by piece. Again not complaining. I commend you. Honestly I'm hoping you set a trend for all the scumbag devs who milk their patrons every year. The two updates a year crowd, just enough so the game doesnt get an abandoned tag. Spend literally a year before they finally release a sex scene then they "get bored". NO NAMES but anyone reading can guess who I'm talking about.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
HOLY COW this is the most consistent dev Ive ever seen. Not complaining but either youre ridiculously good at coding, have a ton of time on your hands, or have had this in development for a while and just release it piece by piece. Again not complaining. I commend you. Honestly I'm hoping you set a trend for all the scumbag devs who milk their patrons every year. The two updates a year crowd, just enough so the game doesnt get an abandoned tag. Spend literally a year before they finally release a sex scene then they "get bored". NO NAMES but anyone reading can guess who I'm talking about.
you're probably talking about Waifu academy and Depravity, it's a shame that they can't keep up as this amazing artist of this game. however you need to remember that we don't know the personal lives of these people, who knows what is going on, especially now with the world wide pandemic.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Not even some animations for the discord?
Compacted and well explained what is it about?
But I’ll understand if it’s not possible,
I think I’ll have to settle for these images
Forgive me for moderation if you can't put that link.
And to the developer, if this is your final decision, I will respect it.
I will be sad, but at least I will have Molly to satisfy my lack of cute things.
what games are these from the animation pictures? the loli ones I mean, looks like the HS tutor game and visuals same as this game

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
you're probably talking about Waifu academy and Depravity, it's a shame that they can't keep up as this amazing artist of this game. however you need to remember that we don't know the personal lives of these people, who knows what is going on, especially now with the world wide pandemic.
Does it matter? If you set up a Patreon, even if you only have one person, at that point you're officially getting paid to make a game. If you don't have time then close your patreon and quit pretending you're working on the game.

I know that doesn't seem to mean a whole lot to devs who are, as you mentioned, are perfectly content milking their customers while they pretend to work on the game. If I had a patreon I'd take it seriously and keep putting out games until you're so sick of it that you cancel your membership just to shut me up.

That being said, this crap really doesn't take very long, and you only get faster the more you work.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Dude, I don't know if they are from a game, or just separate animations, t
means just short animations or pics about tv shows or animes.

I suggest you delete these links btw, I'm not sure about this, but the content on those links is against the site rules.

edit: i see you deleted those links, I also deleted my quote of your links, so we shouldn't have a problem anymore

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
It's perfectly normal considering cuckold as something disgusting (because it is) but still liking cuckquean.
I know, but I still feel it's sexist to say it wrong to do it to men but ok to do it to woman... Don't get me wrong I know I'm a misogynistic pig, it's just this game is a novelty for the genre. You NEVER see it in games, and although it's present in Hentai it's still rare. But after having slept on it, my curiosity has won out and I'm gonna give it a shit... but if i feel bad for the wife I'll be pissed.

I know I posted it earlier in the thread, but it bears repeating. This is a very well done reflection of how kinky relationships actually are. Freaky in the bedroom, lots of consent, lots of reassurances, and while not always shown on screen, its heavily implied that the wife is negotiating and making sure the scenes work the way they are supposed to. She is even the one who is pushing the 'corruption' of the male mc as it were.

Then they go home and have dinner with their daughter. They have normal non kinky sex and other traditional romantic things (some shown, some implied) in addition to treating all the girls like actual humans and helping them to explore what makes them tick sexually, and fulfill all (but the Male Mc hehe) their fantasies.
Wow, on now I feel more ok with giving it a shot.

Yeah, I'm sure most authors are like that, have it all planned out without a whole lot of wiggle room, but I'm basically making it up as I go along.

When I write, it is comprised of individual scenes or maybe "blocks" would be a better term. As long as each girl's individual story is told in order, the other girl's blocks can be inserted in any way. So lets take 3 girls

1A-2A-3A
1B-2B-3B
1C-2C-3C

Each of these is a scene, so 9 scenes total, however I can easily arrange them like this:

1A>1B>2A>1C>2B>2C>3C>3A>3B or 1A>1C>2A>1B>2C>3C>2B>3A>3B the list goes on. However, this structure allows me to add blocks as well

1A>add>1B>2A>add>1C>2B>2C>add>3C>add>3A>3B

This writing style is the beginning of how you go about creating a non-linear story, as long as each block makes sense on it's own and picks up not where the previous scene you've seen is but the previous girl's scene, they can be arranged in any order and still make sense. Also, you can add scenes without affecting the story itself. I chose this method not only because it is artsy as shit but also because it is so easy to add new things.

That being said:
-that would be a rather long process, but it wouldn't make a bad finale, stay tuned.
-Hard no, Amy doesn't even come near sex.
-Not entirely off the table, but I might table that until/if I create season 3(lot of opportunities, rather than the students, it is his fellow teachers.)
over my head.gif

Ok I'll come back to the thread after playing...

IncubusDreams

Jul 15, 2020
I know, but I still feel it's sexist to say it wrong to do it to men but ok to do it to woman... Don't get me wrong I know I'm a misogynistic pig, it's just this game is a novelty for the genre. You NEVER see it in games, and although it's present in Hentai it's still rare. But after having slept on it, my curiosity has won out and I'm gonna give it a shit... but if i feel bad for the wife I'll be pissed.

Wow, on now I feel more ok with giving it a shot.
I firmly feel like if you feel sorry for the wife the story told you the wrong message... In many ways the wife is the driving force behind everything that happens.. the MC even has the type of reaction you mention... and the wife, in proper RACK and SSC practice, reassures the MC that she likes what is happening. she likes how its making her feel >in the moment< and wants more.
RACK = Risk Aware Consensual Kink
SSC = Safe Sane Consensual
(a topic almost as hotly debated in fetish circles as what constitutes NTR on f95zone! )

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Anyone able to answer this question for me?

So are the seasons really like two different games? Play the first one first than the second season or do you copy season 2 over 1 and start from season 1 there? It is not clear.

IncubusDreams

Jul 15, 2020
Anyone able to answer this question for me?

So are the seasons really like two different games? Play the first one first than the second season or do you copy season 2 over 1 and start from season 1 there? It is not clear.
No. They are self contained save wise. Story wise it goes season 1 to season 2 ect.
There are currently no choices that a save would need to carry forward from one season to the next.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes