Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Can i play the first two seasons and expect a more or less conclusive ending or does it just end in the middle of things?
Yes, but I would recommend playing the 3rd season and the remake as well since there is a lot of content there.

Nov 13, 2017
Just played through the remake and part of season 1. Sad that it got abandoned, but definitely understand. I appreciate the Dev being upfront about the matter. Forcing yourself to work with no pay doesn't make any sense. Unique take on the genre and good humor sprinkled in.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Mixdrop still works.
I've NEVER have gotten a useable download from Shitdrop. Just a cascading shitload of pop-up ads. So I don't even bother trying anymore. Totally worthless crap.*

* And I'm in a GOOD mood today. You REALLY don't want to know my REAL opinion about it. But basically, if you want Customers, make a product that WORKS, dammit!!!

Last edited:

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I hate when good games are abandoned.
Sadly good games often are and the most horrible and grindy sandbox shit just keeps on going.

What makes it more sad is that this was probably the only actually good cuckquean game out there. At least I haven't found another one that actually focuses on the topic and just doesn't use it as a throwaway reason for a harem. Not that I hate harems but harem with an actual cuckquean would be fun for a change. Luckily there are two and a half seasons of the game so at least it wasn't abandoned just as it was becoming good and season three was trying too hard to be "something more" so I'm not surprised there was a remake

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes