Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
there is "bdsm" but not with "maledom" :unsure: might be there some missing tag,
but i haven't play it yet so might be im wrong, either way if i play then find its missig ill report it

good to see u dev , hope ur doing well its sad, n also proud that u didn't leave the game without any word from u:BootyTime:

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Sorry if it was already discussed, it just wasn't 100% clear. The remake contains only the content of S1 and only a part of it? It is clear that the remake changes many things but where is it quantity-wise compared to the original 3 seasons?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Sorry if it was already discussed, it just wasn't 100% clear. The remake contains only the content of S1 and only a part of it? It is clear that the remake changes many things but where is it quantity-wise compared to the original 3 seasons?
It is currently as long as S1 but only covers part of the story.

Reactions: alma001
Nov 9, 2022
Am I working on it? Not right now
Do I still check the thread? Yes
That's too bad, as so far this looks like a pretty fun game. I suppose there are reasons you don't have Patreon, and I won't intrude by inquiring why. I just came across your RTX 2080 joke, and I guess you've probably run into time and resource issues. At any rate, I hope you are able to come back to this someday. And even if you don't, thanks for making it.

Magicflier

Feb 25, 2023
So I came across this project through vndb when searching for main heroine traits that are subject to blindness . This looks interesting! Might sound rude that from the images alone, it appears to have similarities to the game, Koikatsu! Although that's the reason that also caught my eye in the first place.

Can I ask if the remake is a combination of all 3 seasons? or do you have to play each season as a separate game?

Fallen Branch

Mar 1, 2020
it appears to have similarities to the game, Koikatsu!
You will observe that most game/visual novel on this site use Koikatsu! or Honey Select as a motor to do charcter creation, image and animation.
As for your question the remaque only do season1 (and not entirely, I belive).
Look at the tag ([Abandoned]) : it mean that this game as no prospect to be continued. (Thouth, in this particular case, it might be, not so secretly, [on hold]. But, I wouldn't get my hope up.)

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
I finally signed up, needed to create a whole new email address to do so.

And in my first post I want to thank Vitalsigns for What's Mine is Yours. I thought I'd already discovered just about all the really good lewd VNs and couldn't believe my luck when I found this one. The premise is highly original and insanely hot - oh, Molly's fetish knows no limits. Fantastic from start to finish, I love every scene.

I recommend starting with the remake, it's the better beginning, and then read the original trilogy. Season 3 may only reach up to v0.5, but it still has a decent ending.

I'd love to see more of Molly and Logan, I'd love a continuation of the remake, but even if it never happens, I'm very happy with what I have. This is a VN I'll be re-reading many times, I'm sure.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Anyone know of any more cuckquean content?
Here are some where cuckquean is the main role, by that I mean these are a far cry from the only VNs in which you cheat on your spouse, however they are the only novels I know about in which the focus is primarily placed on your infidelity.

Cuckquean where spouse plays a big role:
Netorase(spouse knows about it and allows it):
https://f95zone.to/threads/work-sex-of-a-sober-maid-final-appetite-game.81511/
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlf...-having-sex-with-another-girl-material.22718/
Netorare(you are cheating on her):
https://f95zone.to/threads/forbidden-love-with-my-wifes-sister-appetite.4143/
https://f95zone.to/threads/sandwiched-by-my-wife-and-her-sister-psycho.6192/
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlfriends-friends-v1-5-kyle-mercury.66422/

Cuckquean where spouse is not present but is a plot device:
https://f95zone.to/threads/seduced-by-a-magic-milf-final-appetite.135023/

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Anyone know of any more cuckquean content?
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-kings-bane-v0-4-delicate-games.145374/

The queen is literally a cuckqueen. She pushes the player to sleep with other women, and in fact he doesn't start doing it until she basically begs him to and she blackmails a girl into jumping him.

Warning: this game is in the pretty early stages and could use some work. Scenes are tricky to find. It feels like the dev was 50/50 on whether or not to use combat in the game, so the combat that is there just feels boring. If you decide to play it, use the walkthrough and be ready to search the thread for obscure answers and scene triggers.

Reactions: Overlord070

saiki47

Feb 19, 2020
Here are my unofficials android ports of What's Mine is Yours

Season 1 v1.2
Download
Mega

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Season 2 v1.1
Download
Mega

Season 3 v0.5
Download
Mega

Remake v0.2.0
Download
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It says "The file you are trying to download is no longer available"

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Season 1 was seriously one of the best lewd focused AVNs out there, don't know why it's considered a failed prototype. I guess if the remake was supposed to be more story focused I could see that but even then it's selling it short.

This is probably the only cuckquean focused AVN out there, others just tend to skirt the topic.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Season 1 was seriously one of the best lewd focused AVNs out there, don't know why it's considered a failed prototype. I guess if the remake was supposed to be more story focused I could see that but even then it's selling it short.

This is probably the only cuckquean focused AVN out there, others just tend to skirt the topic.
It's a real shame it was abandoned.

Reactions: Randonormie

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Did dev say why he abandoned the game?
I believe I used writers block as a cop-out for the unknown feeling that was niggling at me but I haven't quite placed yet. When I started I made it clear that there is no patreon or tip jar to donate money because I didn't want it to become a job where I had paying customers who were waiting on a product. This was always simply something I did for my own amusement, and anything I made would either sit on my computer forever or I'd release them to let other enjoy them, and I would in turn enjoy the fact that people appreciated my story. However, it has become more of a chore, especially animating, so maybe it is childish, but it simply isn't fun and I don't want to do it. I would like to see it finished one day, but when it comes down to opening up koikatsu and spending hours and hours laboriously posing characters, I can't summon the motivation. Add to that what isn't writers block but it certainly is a mess of plots, subplots, and character arcs that are difficult to form into a coherent narrative. Each character has a rather in-depth character arc I planned out but fitting them all together smoothly is rather messy.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Can i play the first two seasons and expect a more or less conclusive ending or does it just end in the middle of things?

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes