Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Finally got around to the newer updates. I freaking love it! especially Emily in the park. Ty for this freaky gift of a vn. :love:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I get the psychology of it and all. My point, however, is that she's doing this without the husband's express knowledge or approval. She does not discuss this with him. In fact, her discussion about remaining loyal to him was completely the opposite of sexually pleasing others. She should have talked about it with him first if she wanted to have sub fantasies with another girl (either directly or indirectly fulfilling her fetish). And the husband should have had control over how far the relationship went and whether to approve it or not.

Every aspect of their relationship is discussed before any fetish is enacted, but here she goes behind his back because by giving herself to a girl, she can indirectly enjoy her fantasy. And that is why she's out of line.

EDIT: To add... it's just my opinion on the subject. I don't mean to be confrontational (hope that's not how I come off) and thank you for being willing to talking about this with me.
I realize that is your oppinion but you must also realize that you are atm arguing ( and not in the bad way can't remember exactly the word sorry ) with the game creator , so basically if he says something about 1 character i would reckon that's how it is since this a story told by someone in this case the game creator.
While this message might come as insulting i hope you don't get that impression...this is just my take on the matter tbh.
Everyone is free to have their own view but at the same time you can realize its kinda....useless since game creator confirmed something about a character where you and i more like gave our oppinions.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I realize that is your oppinion but you must also realize that you are atm arguing ( and not in the bad way can't remember exactly the word sorry ) with the game creator , so basically if he says something about 1 character i would reckon that's how it is since this a story told by someone in this case the game creator.
While this message might come as insulting i hope you don't get that impression...this is just my take on the matter tbh.
Everyone is free to have their own view but at the same time you can realize its kinda....useless since game creator confirmed something about a character where you and i more like gave our oppinions.
First, I know I'm talking to the dev. I'm certainly not arguing with him.

Second, I'm giving my opinion and feedback.

Third, where have I said something that conflicts with what the developer has said?

Fourth, how is discussion and feedback about the game useless to a developer?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I get the psychology of it and all. My point, however, is that she's doing this without the husband's express knowledge or approval. She does not discuss this with him. In fact, her discussion about remaining loyal to him was completely the opposite of sexually pleasing others. She should have talked about it with him first if she wanted to have sub fantasies with another girl (either directly or indirectly fulfilling her fetish). And the husband should have had control over how far the relationship went and whether to approve it or not.

Every aspect of their relationship is discussed before any fetish is enacted, but here she goes behind his back because by giving herself to a girl, she can indirectly enjoy her fantasy. And that is why she's out of line.
So from your POV this is not really arguing with the dev after he already made a statement regarding several characters feelings?
Must have read it wrong then...

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019

EDIT: To add... it's just my opinion on the subject. I don't mean to be confrontational (hope that's not how I come off) and thank you for being willing to talking about this with me.
I suppose that is a valid point. Honestly, I just thought it would be hot to have Molly not only being cuckolded but then made to do a bunch of demeaning acts. You've got to remember that at that point I was simply making the game for my own amusement and to get practice on CharaStudio. Before I realized it, I was done with the game. So, I had a complete game and nothing to do with it. I figured I'd just throw it to the wolves, since there really is a severe lack of cuckquean games and felt that while it would be shit but at least good enough for a spank bank.

That being said, it's already done and already woven quite deeply into a narrative, so I hope you'll forgive it and lets just say the MC likes girl-on-girl action.

Um... so what? If he doesn't like something there is nothing wrong with demanding better of me. In reality I'm in the bad because one could see this as me saying that I can't accept criticism.

Last edited:
Reactions: V-red and KingWeWuz

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I suppose that is a valid point. Honestly, I just thought it would be hot to have Molly not only being cuckolded but then made to do a bunch of demeaning acts. You've got to remember that at that point I was simply making the game for my own amusement and to get practice on CharaStudio. Before I realized it, I was done with the game. So, I had a complete game and nothing to do with it. I figured I'd just throw it to the wolves, since there really is a severe lack of cuckquean games and felt that while it would be shit but at least good enough for a spank bank.

That being said, it's already done and already woven quite deeply into a narrative, so I hope you'll forgive it.

Um... so what? If he doesn't like something there is nothing wrong with voicing his opinion and demanding better of me. In reality I'm in the bad because one could see this as me saying that I can't accept criticism.
I might've been taking things too seriously in the game and I'm just voicing my thoughts. Most scenes here are legitimately hot and we definitely need more cuckqueens. You have a good game and good attitude about it. Anyway, thanks for talking about it with me here.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I might've been taking things too seriously in the game and I'm just voicing my thoughts. Most scenes here are legitimately hot and we definitely need more cuckqueens. You have a good game and good attitude about it. Anyway, thanks for talking about it with me here.
No problem, if you have any other thoughts feel free to voice them, personally I think it is helping to make my writing better and that's really a win for everyone.

Lets just go with he thinks it's hot whenever the girls are bullying his wife, so lets just say he likes the girl-on-girl action during a FFM. Looking back he has made comments to that regard, so lets say that's the case.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not to anyone in particular but can we stop all the mostly off topic fighting or debating. This vn is too good for anybody to change the focus away from it.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
That being said, it's already done and already woven quite deeply into a narrative, so I hope you'll forgive it and lets just say the MC likes girl-on-girl action.
I couldn't help but notice this edit you made that I overlooked. Are we going to expect that the wife will begin doing more girl on girl stuff besides the oral and analingus she's done or will she mostly remain at the degrading and humiliation play with them?

Guys, let's calm down, and let's enjoy the scenes with Molly, that hot one,
I'm sad that a girl won't have scenes,
But, do what?
I'm not going to stop enjoying the game, and enjoy every girl.
I just have to thank the developer for this game,
and I hope this game will go far.
And here for us, I'm going to speak softly so the developer doesn't listen,
"maybe he will do some scenes and animations of that girl and put them on discord for whoever wants";)
Honestly I was expecting since their marriage was 17 years for the daughter to be 17 with an upcoming birthday or something.

Since she's in elementary school I'm guessing the couple was probably not initially financially stable and had her 8-9 years in their marriage? It's probably not gonna happen where she grows up enough unless in the final timeskip we warp about a decade into the future.

Even then I think the purpose she's meant to serve in this kind of game is just to bring us back to reality. Basically the characters are acting out wild fantasies, but they're ultimately a loving husband and wife no matter what. The little interruption we see acts as a reminder they're engaging in fun, not real betrayal and abandonment.

...My friends tell me I overanalyze things. -_-

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I couldn't help but notice this edit you made that I overlooked. Are we going to expect that the wife will begin doing more girl on girl stuff besides the oral and analingus she's done or will she mostly remain at the degrading and humiliation play with them?
No, it's just to dismiss that glaring plot hole where everyone was acting out of character.

Honestly I was expecting since their marriage was 17 years for the daughter to be 17 with an upcoming birthday or something.

Since she's in elementary school I'm guessing the couple was probably not initially financially stable and had her 8-9 years in their marriage? It's probably not gonna happen where she grows up enough unless in the final timeskip we warp about a decade into the future.

Even then I think the purpose she's meant to serve in this kind of game is just to bring us back to reality. Basically the characters are acting out wild fantasies, but they're ultimately a loving husband and wife no matter what. The little interruption we see acts as a reminder they're engaging in fun, not real betrayal and abandonment.

...My friends tell me I overanalyze things. -_-
No, you've pretty much got Amy's role in this pretty much dead on. It's to remind people that this cuckolding stuff is entirely about fulfilling sexual fantasy, however, outside of sex they are still parents, happily married and raising a daughter. That being said, they have only been married for 12 years.

Reactions: wittnotyoyo

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Here he said clearly that I am a pedophile,
and I explained this in a previous comment,
but never mind, I just asked you the first question, the last one was more of a joke, but there are people who can't interpret things, as this translator can also be,
If it weren't for the wonderful games (including yours) I would have already
left that site, unfortunately here we find all kinds of people (not this one in particular), some get along well, and there are some who come here just to cause confusion (not this one in particular).
Let's just clear the air then and I'll clean up any confusion as well as state clearly for anyone else who wants to know. The reason Amy will never get a scene is because it is illegal for me to do so. Whether I want to do it or not is irrelevant, if I so much as depict Amy naked I can go to prison for it.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
No, it's just to dismiss that glaring plot hole where everyone was acting out of character.

No, you've pretty much got Amy's role in this pretty much dead on. It's to remind people that this cuckolding stuff is entirely about fulfilling sexual fantasy, however, outside of sex they are still parents, happily married and raising a daughter. That being said, they have only been married for 12 years.
While you can't necessarily undo the plothole you can kinda hide it a bit. As a suggestion, consider making a scene where the girls try to fuck the wife or something but the wife uses a safe word and says that she'd only fuck her husband but didn't mind humiliation play. Something like this would reaffirm any control they have here isn't as important to her as remaining faithful. Something like that maybe? Or you could just ignore it and pretend it's not there, alot of good stories have the occassional plothole here and there. I probably made it a bigger deal than other people are gonna see it as.

Oh it was 12? I must've mixed the number up somehow. 0_O

Reactions: wittnotyoyo

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Let's just clear the air then and I'll clean up any confusion as well as state clearly for anyone else who wants to know. The reason Amy will never get a scene is because it is illegal for me to do so. Whether I want to do it or not is irrelevant, if I so much as depict Amy naked I can go to prison for it.
we respect your choices, this is your game after all. however the game "Harem High School" has school twins that have H scenes who look as young as Amy and also act very child like, and the game Corrupted Kingdoms also has similar content but the characters are not human, they look like human but by being a demon or some kind of other entity and being hundreds of years old yet acting like Amy in your game, they get a pass.

both of these games are still allowed on this site, and both of them are also on patreon, despite having this content.

honestly these rules are very weird if you ask me because by the end of the day the image is still that of a Loli, so why allow one and not the other, they might as well just ban everything related to it and call it a day. just know that you have many options in this matter. and once again that this community respect your choices no matter what.

Last edited:
Reactions: V&M

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Isn't there is a scene where the MC mentions that Molly put a stop to a few of Karen's ideas. It wouldn't hurt to show Molly putting her foot down at some point.
there already is something like that in the gym when MC talks to Karen and she says if she is not comfortable with something you don't f with her. that you could say its where she puts her foot down

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes