ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
will music or sounds be added at some point? I've noticed more and more games are using the music from games like HS tutor and corrupted kingdom, these set the mood for the H scenes in a very good way.
I don't think my tastes in music would be a good fit for a visual novel. I suppose I could find some mood music to set it to but I'm not sure how I feel about adding music that I find annoying to my game...

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It is only the wife to be cucked, or there is also some scenes with the husband getting cucked (classic cuckold path)?
To make even, just saying…

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It is only the wife to be cucked, or there is also some scenes with the husband getting cucked (classic cuckold path)?
In my mind it would not fit the mc. Being cucked does not seem like something he would enjoy. Molly being a cuckquean i don't think she would want him cucked either.

The whole reason, to me, the mc is diving in cucking her is because its her greatest desire(kink). It would make no sense to me him being cucked even "to make it even" when neither would enjoy it.

My two cents

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
TLDR; The wife only wants to remain loyal to her husband. She was willing to do degrading shit with another girl but not sex, and only seemingly with the goal to hook her husband up with her.

There was a discussion on the subject about it. You can find the discussion starting around here if you wanna spoiler on the exact content:
That's not the case.

The husband isn't outright jealous so it wouldn't strictly meet the f95 tag definition of lesbian ntr.

But the wife, without asking him, gets involved with a girl in a sub fetish and becomes the girl's [role play] slave. The husband asks for her back, dominates the girl who dominates his wife and the wife continues to call her mistress throughout the game. She also does the same with another girl too.
EDIT: also, it's not the mean cucking you're probably familiar with. She doesn't want to get even with him or even get mutual respect, it's a netorase game about a wife who wants to get off by seeing her husband fuck other girls.

Reactions: wittnotyoyo

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
It is reverse netorase, there isn't even another male in the plot. I'm not sure where the swinging tag came from but the mods control that and they pretty much just put whatever they want up there. For example, anal sex is up there and while it will be in the next patch, none of the game you can download has any anal sex.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
It is reverse netorase, there isn't even another male in the plot. I'm not sure where the swinging tag came from but the mods control that and they pretty much just put whatever they want up there. For example, anal sex is up there and while it will be in the next patch, none of the game you can download has any anal sex.
I can understand how it's misleading, but this game does fit the definition.

From the tag rules of f95:
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I can understand how it's misleading, but this game does fit the definition.

From the tag rules of f95:
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
In my opinion this definition is wrong, because "Swinging" means two couples swapping together, so the people must be at least four (or more, if there is more couples swapping together).
If a couple allow one or both partners to have sex with a third person, the correct definition is "Sharing", or generically "Ntr".
In this game the wife is happy and excited to share his husband with other women, so the genre is "Cuckquean" or "Cuckqueen".
I prefer the classic cuckold where the husband is happy and excited to share his wife with other men, i don't mind a bit of cuckquean (like "The Adventurous couple"), but a game dedicated entirely to the cuckquean genre is not for me :)

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
In my opinion this definition is wrong, because "Swinging" means two couples swapping together, so the people must be at least four (or more, if there is more couples swapping together).
If a couple allow one or both partners to have sex with a third person, the correct definition is "Sharing", or generically "Ntr".
In this game the wife is happy and excited to share his husband with other women, so the genre is "Cuckquean" or "Cuckqueen".
I prefer the classic cuckold where the husband is happy and excited to share his wife with other men, i don't mind a bit of cuckquean (like "The Adventurous couple"), but a game dedicated entirely to the cuckquean genre is not for me :)
Well, luckily there is no shortage of "classic" netorare games(though I prefer the term: "a shit game for twats"), but you do you.

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
third party not person and also not really ntr. Like in harem games mc usually not ntring anyone, they just let him have an open relationship with others.

Since I'm a possessive type I don't like any sharing of girls so I would prefer it was ntr definition. but ntr on this site is:
  • Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
So if the mc gets jelous it counts, but if the author makes the mc not give a fuck it doesn't.

Furthermore it also specifies it must be the love interest causing jelousy of mc. While in this game, the cuckqueen gets off on jelousy, it doesn't fit since the mc is Logan.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
third party not person and also not really ntr. Like in harem games mc usually not ntring anyone, they just let him have an open relationship with others.

Since I'm a possessive type I don't like any sharing of girls so I would prefer it was ntr definition. but ntr on this site is:
  • Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
So if the mc gets jealous it counts, but if the author makes the mc not give a fuck it doesn't.

Furthermore it also specifies it must be the love interest causing jealousy of mc. While in this game, the cuckqueen gets off on jealousy, it doesn't fit since the mc is Logan.
Even their definition of NTR isn't right, it's designed to cause feelings of inadequacy and humiliation. Which is why in every NTR the cuckold has a small dick and it's pointed out multiple times. Molly reflects this trait, constantly making references to things she is insecure about: her saggy boobs and loose pussy. Physical features that she cannot change but which, in her mind, are what are making her husband cheat. Even going so far as to pretend to be a student that is very similar but who doesn't have those traits she feels insecure about.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I can't believe people still argue about the NTR of this game, how about just enjoying what the game developer is doing, and maybe throw some money his way, instead of complaining about tags and the way NTR is supposed to work. if anything how about making a huge uproar about Amy not being part of the fun instead of wasting time on this nonsense? XD

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I can't believe people still argue about the NTR of this game, how about just enjoying what the game developer is doing, and maybe throw some money his way, instead of complaining about tags and the way NTR is supposed to work. if anything how about making a huge uproar about Amy not being part of the fun instead of wasting time on this nonsense? XD
Amy will not do (to my sadness) the developer has already stated, and I accepted in a good way, and I agree with you, the developer has tried to explain it several times, but it seems that it does not get into people's heads.

Reactions: blackmasha

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Amy will not do (to my sadness) the developer has already stated, and I accepted in a good way, and I agree with you, the developer has tried to explain it several times, but it seems that it does not get into people's heads.
It's basically this conversation over and over again.
me "The wife is cuckolded and the MC is the only male in the plot"
them "Yeah but... does the girl sleep with another man."
me "No, there isn't another man in the plot."
them "Does that mean it's optional?"
me "No, the women never sleep with any men aside from the MC."
them "but then... how is this NTR if the women aren't sleeping with someone else?"
me "Because the wife is being cuckolded."
them "...are you gonna add a route where the wife sleeps with another man then?"

The concept that anyone other than a man can be a cuckold is lost on most people.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
We're not arguing and we can't send money his way even if we want to.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I am on the opposite side of this. I'm quite happy that this game doesn't feature an obviously underaged character that somehow has a nymphomanic sex drive and an MC who is alright with doing it with said obviously underaged character like in a certain other game with a perverted teacher *cough*.
It's refreshing to see that you don't need incest to make an appealing adult game. (Call me a hypocrite, but yes, I'm looking forward to the scenes with Lisa. The fact that it's not real incest makes it better for me.)
That's just my opinion!

On the topic of S2 v0.6, I finally got around to play it. As I am a mostly vanilla person, Chelsey and Mary are my favourites and I really enjoyed the last scene with both of them. I hope to see more of them in future versions and you are not to out of ideas for content for those two.

And one little thing that irks me: I think you mean to say "afterwards" not "afterwords"

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
People can't seem to wrap their head around that.

me "The wife is cuckolded and the MC is the only male in the plot"
them "Yeah but... does the girl sleep with another man."
me "No, there isn't another man in the plot."
them "Does that mean it's optional?"
me "No, the woman never sleeps with any men aside from the MC."
them "but then... how is this NTR if the woman isn't sleeping with someone else?"

The concept that anyone other than a man can be a cuckold is lost on most people.
So basically you're saying that the game is about sissyfication where the mc becomes the wife, but to keep it interesting the wife identifies as a man when sleeping with others?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So basically you're saying that the game is about sissyfication where the mc becomes the wife, but to keep it interesting the wife identifies as a man when sleeping with others?
Wtf?!? Unless sissyfication means something way way different now a days that is just so wrong I'm in shock

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes