Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Wtf?!? Unless sissyfication means something way way different now a days that is just so wrong I'm in shock
I think this was meant sarcastic, to continue the imaginary conversation Vitalsigns laid out. Turning it around again so only the mc can be cucked.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I think this was meant sarcastic, to continue the imaginary conversation Vitalsigns laid out. Turning it around again so only the mc can be cucked.
yes.

Wtf?!? Unless sissyfication means something way way different now a days that is just so wrong I'm in shock
f95 tag rule:
  • Sissification [Dressing a submissive partner as a woman and/or encouraging/training to act in a feminine manner.]

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Even their definition of NTR isn't right, it's designed to cause feelings of inadequacy and humiliation. Which is why in every NTR the cuckold has a small dick and it's pointed out multiple times. Molly reflects this trait, constantly making references to things she is insecure about: her saggy boobs and loose pussy. Physical features that she cannot change but which, in her mind, are what are making her husband cheat. Even going so far as to pretend to be a student that is very similar but who doesn't have those traits she feels insecure about.
However is not true that the cuckold have a small dick or he is humiliated, because they are happy and excited to do it together with the wife and not humiliated… you can see for example "The Adventurous Couple" or "Deliverance" or "A Happy Marriage", where the cuckolds have a big dick and fucks also other women, but they are pleased to see their wives to fuck other men, and the wives are happy to satisfy the husband's desires, having fun themselves in the process and spicing up the monotony of a marriage...

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
However is not true that the cuckold have a small dick or he is humiliated, because they are happy and excited to do it together with the wife and not humiliated… you can see for example "The Adventurous Couple" or "Deliverance" or "A Happy Marriage", where the cuckolds have a big dick and fucks also other women, but they are pleased to see their wives to fuck other men, and the wives are happy to satisfy the husband's desires, having fun themselves in the process and spicing up the monotony of a marriage...
Paint it however you want, they get off on the feeling of inadequacy and humiliation. Which isn't unheard of, they are basically masochist, and not all masochist get off on being beaten. Some view the female figure as something far above them and so are not worthy and enjoy being denied sex. Take that to the extreme and you get "I'm not good enough, but this other person is, now I have to watch as they prove that I cannot measure up and do what I could not: make my partner happy."

That is Molly's kinda thing, she doesn't like pain, hit her you'll see her scary side, however, she does get off on that fantasy of her husband leaving her because she wasn't good enough.

Reactions: Zohan4201

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I created this game because I thought people would join discord and be my friends, but now nobody is joining and I don't have anyone to talk to. :cry:
I think that a game based only on the cuckquean genre is not very popular… you should make a 50%/50% (cuckold-cuckquean), imagining for example that some male students can fuck the wife teacher while the husband watch can be very exciting too, at least to make even with the husband.
Or the married couple could fuck with other couples, the classic swinging path, but however the wife must be involved in the fuck scenes (she must fuck other cocks other than his husbands').
The mine is just a suggestion, so don't get angry :)

• Angry
Reactions: Blackrockomega

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I think that a game based only on the cuckquean genre is not very popular… you should make a 50%/50% (cuckold-cuckquean), imagining for example that some male students can fuck the wife teacher while the husband watch can be very exciting too, at least to make even with the husband.
Or the married couple could fuck with other couples, the classic swinging path, but however the wife must be involved in the fuck scenes (she must fuck other cocks other than his husbands').
Not one for subtlety are you?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
https://f95zone.to/tags/ntr/

30 pages of content you're just gonna love.

However, I don't like NTR and I'm not going to subject myself to writing that just so that I can be on page 31.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I created this game because I thought people would join discord and be my friends, but now nobody is joining and I don't have anyone to talk to. :cry:
Been busy with work but have lurked a bit when I can. I find it all fascinating but had zero knowledge of the how to until I first went in your discord.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
I'm not really into Discord. I only join channels for technical support. No one I know in real life uses it.

I really only chat with my siblings. I generally want to know the people in real life before I IRC with them. Hell, my Facebook has eight friends and two; that I only knew from school, died recently from drug overdoses. Even then, only two people I know, use the chat function; and no other chat program :( . Hence why I'm stuck using it.

I am looking for a friendly Japanese beginner chat. Though I hear that Duolingo is getting something called Stories later this year so that might fill the gap in practice.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not really into Discord. I only join channels for technical support. No one I know in real life uses it.

I really only chat with my siblings. I generally want to know the people in real life before I IRC with them. Hell, my Facebook has eight friends and two; that I only knew from school, died recently from drug overdoses. Even then, only two people I know, use the chat function; and no other chat program :( . Hence why I'm stuck using it.

I am looking for a friendly Japanese beginner chat. Though I hear that Duolingo is getting something called Stories later this year so that might fill the gap in practice.
It's not a voice chat. Discord CAN be used as a voice chat, I use it myself when playing games with friends, but it's mostly a text based chat.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
^-^ I'm old enough to remember chatting on BBSs over a 14.4k dialup connection, and poor enough to remember using a pittance of ram to create a 1mb ram drive out of 4mb so I could load DOS and use another diskette to store files. I think I was 8 at the time.

I only had one floppy drive and 3x 1.44mb 3 1/2 inch diskettes. I didn't own an HD. I'm not PET or C64 old, but still pretty old. I think my first computer was a 286sx. I still remember getting my hands on an 8mb ram module. Doom happened :>

Then with Windows 3.1, IRC happened.

This is to say, when I say chat, I mean text. I only voice chat with my coworkers and during fast paced games.

Reactions: gromit6

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Holy shit, a cuckquean game? Am I dreaming?!

Everyone be very quiet just in case, I don't want to wake up :p
I got tired of waiting for someone to make one, I mean it's so obvious, but nothing. So, I just decided to take matters into my own hands. I had to learn CharaStudio and Ren'Py during making it, but at least season two looks sorta nice.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes