Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
From my point of view this game is mostly finished. There were some new plot points and characters like Molly's sister, but it didn't seem necessary. I know Vitalsigns didn't want MC couple go too far and instead keep it vanilla but in my opinion bad endings where characters get hurt would give more weight to the story and in-game choices.
There was a try with remake but it seems it wasn't that interesting to make.
Maybe a next instalment of the game with different setting and characters would be more inspiring. :unsure:

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
While most don't say anything here atm, I'm sure that there are many waiting for the remake or any kind of update in the future, including me. I absolutely love this series, it's unique and I could never find another game that scratches that itch like this one. Just wanted to let you know my appreciation Vitalsigns, hope you are doing well still.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I can understand that.
But just a short message "Still working on the game" is always appreciated.
This scene is giving me a surprising amount of trouble for what it is. It has basically been what has brought the game to a grinding hault. In the original, it was pretty much a throw-away scene, the first girl. Chelsey was meant to be shallow and not really of any real note, she comes in, gets fucked, then leaves. Now she has a lot more going on and whenever possibly I try to use "show don't tell" and so trying to get the message across is proving quite difficult.
CharaStudio-2021-06-23-02-06-40-UI.png

By the way, for those of you wondering about pregnancy, sorry, but it is not going to be a thing, I've tried to make it make sense but him suddenly wanting to impregnate the girls seems to go against Logan's character and I simply can't figure out how to square that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
This scene is giving me a surprising amount of trouble for what it is. It has basically been what has brought the game to a grinding hault. In the original, it was pretty much a throw-away scene, the first girl. Chelsey was meant to be shallow and not really of any real note, she comes in, gets fucked, then leaves. Now she has a lot more going on and whenever possibly I try to use "show don't tell" and so trying to get the message across is proving quite difficult.
View attachment 1261065

By the way, for those of you wondering about pregnancy, sorry, but it is not going to be a thing, I've tried to make it make sense but him suddenly wanting to impregnate the girls seems to go against Logan's character and I simply can't figure out how to square that.
Make sense, when I saw how you planned to implement pregnancy (roll to see which girl), I wondered if you are going to do all of them anyways, why not give the players the option?

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
View attachment 1261065

It's probably difficult for you to do, but I would say don't worry about these small inconsistencies, especially if you get stuck hard because of them. As always, the saying "perfection is the enemy of progress" applies here. Sad to hear that there won't be any pregnancy, but again, don't worry, this is your game and you can make it however you want.
And thanks for the status update!

Mar 28, 2019
~>Can't wait for update again.

~>Didn't expect game is fun

~>I love NETORI/HORD CORE R*PE/AGGRESIVE MC but I'll take what I can get.

~>Game is unique I haven't encounter where 1 partner wouldn't mind oh well probably haven't found many yet thanks 4 the game.

Reactions: Futaglit

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
It's probably difficult for you to do, but I would say don't worry about these small inconsistencies, especially if you get stuck hard because of them. As always, the saying "perfection is the enemy of progress" applies here. Sad to hear that there won't be any pregnancy, but again, don't worry, this is your game and you can make it however you want.
And thanks for the status update!
It's not quite that simple, we're getting into spoiler territory so if you want to keep reading as to the actual reason, then open the spoiler block.

However, I'd say the MAIN cause was just because making it felt more like work, I simply didn't want to do it and had to force myself to work on the next little bit. It got to the point where I just wanted to scrap the whole project.

Also, for those of you who don't know, pregnant models are just the result of a slider from a mod that makes a character more or less pregnant.
CharaStudio-2021-06-23-11-22-45-UI.png

Last edited:

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
(...) Now she has a lot more going on and whenever possibly I try to use "show don't tell" and so trying to get the message across is proving quite difficult.
As I already wrote, I always found your writing skills very good.
I never used the "skip" function because discutions in your games stayed logical, interesting and oriented to Molly and her pleasure.

On the other hand, I can understand that you prefer to sharpened some other of your skills.

And once again, you don't want to go to cover all "hardcore" fantaisies, it's all at your honor, but of course, some ppl from the forum will always ask for more :p

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Chelsey was meant to be shallow and not really of any real note, she comes in, gets fucked, then leaves.
Breaking my heart talking about my favourite girl like this. :cry:
Just kidding. Looking forward to all the character development when the female gets officially released

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I lost this game quite a while back and, even though I liked it a lot, didn't get around to starting it over and nearly forgot about it. Don't smite me for not having time to read back through all of these pages, but could someone give me a nutshell status update?

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Well, you have the three games that each cover a school year, with different girls and their fantasies.
The main dev, Vitalsign, wasn't happy the the evolution so decided to restart the game from the beginning but wasn't happy with the first result, so want to restart from sractch IIRC.
And now, we are all waiting for him :p

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I lost this game quite a while back and, even though I liked it a lot, didn't get around to starting it over and nearly forgot about it. Don't smite me for not having time to read back through all of these pages, but could someone give me a nutshell status update?
Well, you have the three games that each cover a school year, with different girls and their fantasies.
The main dev, Vitalsign, wasn't happy the the evolution so decided to restart the game from the beginning but wasn't happy with the first result, so want to restart from sractch IIRC.
And now, we are all waiting for him :p
Correction, it wasn't that I wasn't happy, but that I wouldn't be able to offer regular updates. The remake is an entirely different animal to the original.

The original was just kind of a fun thing where I piles a bunch of different fantasy sexy scenes together, tied them with a VERY loosely connected plot, and just put it out there. It had no real direction, no narrative through line in which all of the events were building up to. It was just "here is a bunch of girls that want to have sex, here is your wife who wants you to have sex with them, enjoy." The characters were really never set with any personality before I created them, I just made a cute girl and their personality kind of evolved. It was pretty haphazard.

Good thing about a remake it all of the work I had previously done I can use to map plan things better. This time the characters have set personalities and flaws going in, and I decided to focus the game around character progression. The story will be focused on two main things:

1. The impact of Molly's fetish on her and Logan's relationship(I did a lot of research and interviews with actual cuckqueans and learned that their fetish doesn't stem from them simply enjoying feeling like shit or a voyeurism where they simply prefer to watch. They feel the full range of emotions that most people feel. It's not a matter of the sadness and jealousy being replaced by happiness and sexual excitement, they experience the full force of their heart being torn apart while at the same time feeling turned on and it is very rough on the psyche to experience both of these emotions at the same time. This in turn can gnaw on the trust and bond between a couple as the cuck gets more aggressive and jealous and/or the s/o feels unwanted by the cuck who is constantly pushing them to be with other partners)

2. The impact Logan has had on the cuckcakes(cuckcake being the term for a female bull in a cuckquean relationship. Before you just kinda had sex with them and having a weird fetish was their biggest problem. Now they will have actual problems that can't be solved simply by having sex a lot)

Plus, I wanted to raise the overall quality of the animations and UI, as they aren't holding up very well.
1174205_CharaStudio-2021-04-20-03-47-03-Render.png

As a result, I am placing a lot more emphasis on the quality of the content as opposed to the quantity. And while I won't claim it is the best, in fact it's far from it, I want to at least have it be the best I am capable of if nothing else. Of course, that amount of effort takes time and to be honest I am still trying to hammer out aspects of the story

Here is a screenshot from the original game:
Untitled2.png

As you can see the camera angle is a bit weird, the poses are rather static, it is using stock arial font with a weird black box that can't figure out whether it wants to be minimalist or not there. Just overall, it just looks like crap.

Here is the remake. As you can see the person talking has more screen real estate dedicated to them and they are using their whole body in their expression, and the font has some character to it.
Untitled1.png

I also changed the characters. Over the seasons I've been making small tweaks to designs to slowly improve their look, but now I get the chance to completely redo the look. Take Molly's evolution for example:
Before she was still very much a stick figure, I said that she was a thicc gurl with massive tits, at the time you kind of had to use your imagination. Now I get the chance to balance it out, she is has more meat on her bones, and her breasts now really tip the scales.
1174237_molly5.png

However, I've modified all of their character models, which range from full make-over to subtle tweaks.

All of the girls have in common that they now have a butt, I gave the breasts more volume as opposed to the long and thin look they had before, and wearing a bra now lifts her breasts up so that they have cleavage.(I didn't discover this was a feature until halfway through S2)

They also have long fingernails and their lips are painted red to give them a bit of definition.
CharaStudio-2021-06-27-16-35-53-Render.png

They also have actual buttholes rather than round red dots, which I felt was important.

CharaStudio-2021-06-27-16-10-28-Render.png

Individual work you may notice

Sarah's face needed a lot of work
CharaStudio-2021-06-27-15-29-20-Render.png
Molly as explained before, she got a whole body do-over, I was going for thicc without being fat.
CharaStudio-2021-06-27-15-29-34-Render.png
I adjusted Mary's eyes so she doesn't have a permanent puppy-dog eyes and got rid of the blush.
CharaStudio-2021-06-27-15-29-46-Render.png
Despite her supposing to be athletic, she looked more like a gayru. So, I made her a bit taller, a bit bulkier arms, and gave her some muscle definition on her body.
CharaStudio-2021-06-27-15-29-53-Render.png
Karen was mostly perfect, except I gave her some sharper irises and her arms are no longer noodles.
CharaStudio-2021-06-27-15-30-01-Render.png
Emily didn't change much at all, her glasses did need to be fixed, I hadn't noticed earlier but they were actually just chillin a few inches in front of her face. So, now she is actually wearing them now as opposed to simply standing behind them.
CharaStudio-2021-06-27-15-30-08-Render.png
Claire got bigger boobs and I got rid of her blush.
CharaStudio-2021-06-27-15-30-52-Render.png
Just got rid of the blush for Chelsey and she isn't as tall.

CharaStudio-2021-06-27-15-30-59-Render.png
Also, Amy is now 18, so feel free to lewd her, I know I will.
CharaStudio-2021-06-27-15-31-07-Render.png

Last edited:

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Correction, it wasn't that I wasn't happy, but that I wouldn't be able to offer regular updates. The remake is an entirely different animal to the original.

The original was just kind of a fun thing where I piles a bunch of different fantasy sexy scenes together, tied them with a VERY loosely connected plot, and just put it out there. It had no real direction, no narrative through line in which all of the events were building up to. It was just "here is a bunch of girls that want to have sex, here is your wife who wants you to have sex with them, enjoy." The characters were really never set with any personality before I created them, I just made a cute girl and their personality kind of evolved. It was pretty haphazard.

Good thing about a remake it all of the work I had previously done I can use to map plan things better. This time the characters have set personalities and flaws going in, and I decided to focus the game around character progression. The story will be focused on two main things:

1. The impact of Molly's fetish on her and Logan's relationship(I did a lot of research and interviews with actual cuckqueans and learned that their fetish doesn't stem from them simply enjoying feeling like shit or a voyeurism where they simply prefer to watch. They feel the full range of emotions that most people feel. It's not a matter of the sadness and jealousy being replaced by happiness and sexual excitement, they experience the full force of their heart being torn apart while at the same time feeling turned on and it is very rough on the psyche to experience both of these emotions at the same time. This in turn can gnaw on the trust and bond between a couple as the cuck gets more aggressive and jealous and/or the s/o feels unwanted by the cuck who is constantly pushing them to be with other partners)

2. The impact Logan has had on the cuckcakes(cuckcake being the term for a female bull in a cuckquean relationship. Before you just kinda had sex with them and having a weird fetish was their biggest problem. Now they will have actual problems that can't be solved simply by having sex a lot)

Plus, I wanted to raise the overall quality of the animations and UI, as they aren't holding up very well.
View attachment 1268593

As a result, I am placing a lot more emphasis on the quality of the content as opposed to the quantity. And while I won't claim it is the best, in fact it's far from it, I want to at least have it be the best I am capable of if nothing else. Of course, that amount of effort takes time and to be honest I am still trying to hammer out aspects of the story

Here is a screenshot from the original game:
View attachment 1268554

As you can see the camera angle is a bit weird, the poses are rather static, it is using stock arial font with a weird black box that can't figure out whether it wants to be minimalist or not there. Just overall, it just looks like crap.

Here is the remake. As you can see the person talking has more screen real estate dedicated to them and they are using their whole body in their expression, and the font has some character to it.
View attachment 1268556

I also changed the characters. Over the seasons I've been making small tweaks to designs to slowly improve their look, but now I get the chance to completely redo the look. Take Molly's evolution for example:
Before she was still very much a stick figure, I said that she was a thicc gurl with massive tits, at the time you kind of had to use your imagination. Now I get the chance to balance it out, she is has more meat on her bones, and her breasts now really tip the scales.
View attachment 1268597

However, I've modified all of their character models, which range from full make-over to subtle tweaks.

All of the girls have in common that they now have a butt, I gave the breasts more volume as opposed to the long and thin look they had before, and wearing a bra now lifts her breasts up so that they have cleavage.(I didn't discover this was a feature until halfway through S2)

They also have long fingernails and their lips are painted red to give them a bit of definition.
View attachment 1268721

They also have actual buttholes rather than round red dots, which I felt was important.

View attachment 1268682

Individual work you may notice

Sarah's face needed a lot of work
View attachment 1268618
Molly as explained before, she got a whole body do-over, I was going for thicc without being fat.
View attachment 1268620
I adjusted Mary's eyes so she doesn't have a permanent puppy-dog eyes and got rid of the blush.
View attachment 1268621
Despite her supposing to be athletic, she looked more like a gayru. So, I made her a bit taller, a bit bulkier arms, and gave her some muscle definition on her body.
View attachment 1268622
Karen was mostly perfect, except I gave her some sharper irises and her arms are no longer noodles.
View attachment 1268623
Emily didn't change much at all, her glasses did need to be fixed, I hadn't noticed earlier but they were actually just chillin a few inches in front of her face. So, now she is actually wearing them now as opposed to simply standing behind them.
View attachment 1268624
Claire got bigger boobs and I got rid of her blush.
View attachment 1268625
Just got rid of the blush for Chelsey and she isn't as tall.

View attachment 1268626
Also, Amy is now 18, so feel free to lewd her, I know I will.
View attachment 1268627
A lot of nut in that shell. Lol. Thanks for the explanation. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Developers working hard to make their games better is my kink!

The remake is going to be so good, looking at those screenshots.

jacknero

Jul 31, 2020
If Amy is 18 now, does that mean we will have some incest in the future? or is the model just for show? thanks for your work by the way.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes