Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
The remake is like redoing the whole thing.

The situation is back to Season 1 but with different characters, a bit better writing (even if the original one is good from my point of view).

And yes, for what I understood (maybe I'm wrong) the season 2 is stuck at v0.5

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Really ? Why is that ?
Well, the answer is rather multifaceted but if I were to boil it down to the most basic answer it would be that making the game wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. As you can see, unlike other game developers, I take no donations or in any way receive any benefits from my work. I make the game purely for it's own fun. However, if I'm going to make a remake I want it to be on my own time so I have a lot of time to think about things and change it to my liking. Releasing it and keeping up regular updates runs counter to that. Plus, I'm still trying to figure out the basic structure, and regular updates prevents me from making changes earlier in the script because people will continue from their save point and the context will be all messed up.

So, I want to release it as a finished product rather than making it patch after patch. As for the ETA: "I'll get to it when I get to it." The remake is not a quick process, as of now there are 900 images and that is a lot of work. I'd like to take my time, and releasing it was the result of me getting over excited without really giving much thought to whether I want to do commit, I've barely scratched the iceberg of the story and it's 900 images, one can only image the length the final story will be.

Sblade

May 14, 2019
Well, the answer is rather multifaceted but if I were to boil it down to the most basic answer it would be that making the game wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. As you can see, unlike other game developers, I take no donations or in any way receive any benefits from my work. I make the game purely for it's own fun. However, if I'm going to make a remake I want it to be on my own time so I have a lot of time to think about things and change it to my liking. Releasing it and keeping up regular updates runs counter to that. Plus, I'm still trying to figure out the basic structure, and regular updates prevents me from making changes earlier in the script because people will continue from their save point and the context will be all messed up.

So, I want to release it as a finished product rather than making it patch after patch. As for the ETA: "I'll get to it when I get to it." The remake is not a quick process, as of now there are 900 images and that is a lot of work. I'd like to take my time, and releasing it was the result of me getting over excited without really giving much thought to whether I want to do commit, I've barely scratched the iceberg of the story and it's 900 images, one can only image the length the final story will be.
Sounds good that you're making it for your own enjoyment and just focusing on that. As you say its important to think through what you want to make since do-over can be troublesome.

Personally I was looking forward to playing but never got around to download it so taking away the link for it is a bummer for me but I get that it removes the pressure from you which is important. Thanks for updating on us on whats going on

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017

Ok, no problem with that but to be honest, I still have the feeling that you are a very demanding with yourself. I found several times some very good written development character arc but you weren't satisfied with it if I understood some of your posts.
You have quite some fans here, waiting for the game, do it as you want, take you time, and good luck with it ;)

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
OK, care to explain to me why the game is flagged with "pregnancy" if there's no pregnancy to be seen?
For the same reason it has a rape tag despite there being no rape, it has impregnation fetish play, however, there is no tag for that so it got slapped with a pregnancy tag.

Last edited:

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
I have a new game in the works, since The Desired Affair wasn't going anywhere, I decided to start from scratch(mostly) and created a new plot. Also, so that we don't end up with the current situation we have in WMIY, I already have an ending I'm working towards AND there is a bad guy.

You wake up in a dorm room with no idea who you are or how you got there, and weirdest of all, a woman is riding you cowgirl. After you're done(in more ways than one) she calls you a pervert and her fist flies at your face, knocking you out. When you wake up again, you're a female. The woman is still in the room and denies ever having sex with you. Though she does state that in her opinion: "you're a terrible person and an enemy to all women."

What is going on? Why is she mad at you? And why are you a woman?

View attachment 1089085
View attachment 1088578
View attachment 1088659
The story is in no way connected to What's Mine is Yours. The girls are reused(I'm too attached to my creations to only use them in a single game) and will have the similar personality and fetish, but they won't be connected to WMIY and will have a different back story.

-Genderbender
-Virgin sex
-S&M
-Characters won't use normal contraceptives, they will use the "pull out method" but with a small tweak: when it comes time to pull out, he doesn't
-Yuri(because why not?)
-Roleplay(a nurse "taking care" of her patient or a maid and her perverted master)
-Exhibitionism
-Fake rape
-cuckquean
-Lesbian femdom(you can be submissive only as a girl, as female/male femdom just seems to involve a guy being repeatedly kicked in the balls)

For those who are interested, I could use help in the making of this story as well as finishing What's Mine is Yours.

- Playtesters: Not just bug/grammar spotting, I also need your impression of the scenes and how you think it could be improved. You'll get the source code and you need to download and learn the basic functions of Ren'Py to know how and where to copy and past assets(pictures and script) to your game as well as how to edit your own script to let you jump around to the scene you want to see. This is so that you don't have to redownload the entire game to see a single scene but instead download and add only the parts you don't have. But in short, your job is to assure the quality of the game.

- Storyboard Writers: "I point the direction and you chart the course." While I have a basic outline of how events will unfold, I could use help from people who can come up for ideas for scenes and help create a timeline so that the story unfolds organically.

- Script Writers: Pretty self explanatory, you write the dialogue and events in a scene based on a general outline of what is in the scene.

- Animators: You'll need a lot of experience in koikatsu studio, and you'll essentially be helping me animate some of the scenes
I'd be interested to help you with them. I like the idea for this new game. :)

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Great work on your games so far. I hope that you do end up including some pregnancy. Not just fantasy, but great game either way.

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
Really liked the remake of this gem. But if it for the best take your time with it :)

While we wait, can someone recommend more games with a Cuckquean? They are so hard to find ...

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
1 month without a message from VitalSigns ? Damn, I remember when he posted 15 times a day with an update nearly every 3 days :p

Hope you're fine dude.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes