Sblade

May 14, 2019
I don't host the android link or any of the links with asterisks next to them. I did not create them and I won't host it because I can't be sure whether they are free of viruses.
For anyone asking about android, just use the search function in the future

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I need some crowd-sourced advice. This isn't to see which they like best, I am essentially having trouble with writing the plot the way it currently is. The original plan was to basically have the story go essentially:

Part 1: Start of Molly arc
Part 2: Start of Mary arc
Part 3: Start of Chelsey arc
Part 4: End of Mary and Chelsey arc(they are intertwined)
Part 5: Start of Karen arc
Part 6: End of Karen arc
Part 7: Start of Emily arc
Part 8: End of Emily arc
Part 9: Start of Amy arc
Part 10: End of Amy arc
Part 11: Start of Kendal arc
Part 12: End of Kendal arc
Part 13: Start of Sarah arc
Part 14: End of Sarah arc
Part 15: End of Molly arc

It should be noted that Molly's arc is essentially a name for the struggle of Molly and the MC as they integrate cuckqueaning into their relationship, from the MC thinking of the other girls as strangers invading his relationship to thinking of them as an extension of Molly's sexual nature.

It seemed like it would work really nice, each girl was boxed into her own section and her story starts and finishes without the reader having to keep in mind the progress of several other arcs. The story doesn't seem as erratic as the original. However, there are some limits. Namely, it allows very little interplay between the girls. I have to completely finish with one girl before I move onto the next, which means each girl will be kind of boxed off into her own section of the story. It also adds a sort of plot crunch, there is no time to rest, all of the scenes must both advance the girls story and contain all sex scenes because the next arc must be focused on the next girl. And I think we need to only look at Season 2 to remember how well suddenly dropping a waifu from a story to focus on a new girl works out.
ending_3.png

So, I was thinking of tweaking the story and having it go like this:

Part 4: Start of Karen arc
Part 5: Start of Emily arc
Part 6: Start of Amy arc
Part 7: Start of Kendal arc
Part 8: Start of Sarah arc
Part 9: End of Molly arc
Part 10-15: End of Mary & Chelsey, Karen, Emily, Amy, Kendal, and Sarah arc
Part 16: Epilogue

In this version, he begins to view the cuckcakes as an extension of Molly much earlier, however, as he is willing to let them closer, he soon realizes that they are having problems as well, and so he works through their problems with them. The problem with this is while the plot will introduce the troubles the girls are having, it may be awhile until the plot goes on to do something about them, making it seem like I have somehow forgotten about them. It also might be a bit harder to keep track of as a reader because it's no longer completes one girl's story at a time but unfolds akin to a harem where the MC gathers a group of girls who all see something in him before he begins to hammer away at their individual faults.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkBlue666
May 21, 2018
I've just decided to try this game, but I don't know which one to choose between the original version and the remake. Could someone here advise me?

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Just wondering, why can only one girl end up pregnant by the end of the game? wouldn't it make more sense if it just did a dice roll(possibly modified for different characters) on every creampie scene?

Additionally, there were some oddities in spelling. For one, it's spelled eccentric not excentric and extraordinary is generally spelled as one word.

Also, the scene with the daughter masturbating is said to take place a couple years ago yet the game states she is 18 in the present, I don't like the implication.

Sblade

May 14, 2019
I need some crowd-sourced advice. This isn't to see which they like best, I am essentially having trouble with writing the plot the way it currently is. The original plan was to basically have the story go essentially:

It should be noted that Molly's arc is essentially a name for the struggle of Molly and the MC as they integrate cuckqueaning into their relationship, from the MC thinking of the other girls as strangers invading his relationship to thinking of them as an extension of Molly's sexual nature.

It seemed like it would work really nice, each girl was boxed into her own section and her story starts and finishes without the reader having to keep in mind the progress of several other arcs. The story doesn't seem as erratic as the original. However, there are some limits. Namely, it allows very little interplay between the girls. I have to completely finish with one girl before I move onto the next, which means each girl will be kind of boxed off into her own section of the story. It also adds a sort of plot crunch, there is no time to rest, all of the scenes must both advance the girls story and contain all sex scenes because the next arc must be focused on the next girl. And I think we need to only look at Season 2 to remember how well suddenly dropping a waifu from a story to focus on a new girl works out.
View attachment 1165746

In this version, he begins to view the cuckcakes as an extension of Molly much earlier, however, as he is willing to let them closer, he soon realizes that they are having problems as well, and so he works through their problems with them. The problem with this is while the plot will introduce the troubles the girls are having, it may be awhile until the plot goes on to do something about them, making it seem like I have somehow forgotten about them. It also might be a bit harder to keep track of as a reader because it's no longer completes one girl's story at a time but unfolds akin to a harem where the MC gathers a group of girls who all see something in him before he begins to hammer away at their individual faults.
I really liked the interactions between the girls that we saw in the original. It would be a shame if it was less of that in my opinon. I also don't think it will be hard to follow the story just because there are multiple arcs going on at the same time, since at least so far your work has been pretty straight up focusing on the feelings and needs of the characters. There really isn't that much we as readers need to keep track of to make sense of what is going on. I think your second tweak sounds great, but thats just my opinion.

I've just decided to try this game, but I don't know which one to choose between the original version and the remake. Could someone here advise me?
I haven't played the remake yet because I want to wait until there's more content. I would warmly recommend the original unless you want to try out the remake knowing its just released its early start.

metadeos

Jan 23, 2018
Yes it is, inside of the game is a .ttf of Times New Roman. As soon as I figure out how, I will include the option in the preferences screen to switch back and forth between different font styles.

For now, and open the game's script using atom that comes with Renpy.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png

The modify gui.rpy on line 59 where it says define gui.text_font = "font/angelina.ttf" and change it to define gui.text_font = "font/times-new-roman.ttf" then since it will most likely be very big using go to line 69 where it says define gui.text_size = 55 and change the 55 to somewhere around 30-40.
For the record, you don't need to download the renpy client to change the font - you can open the gui.rpy file in the "game" folder and change those lines in a text editor.

yeahbutwhy

Mar 31, 2021

View attachment 1165746

Personally I like the idea of the second option, part of why I enjoyed your original was the interplay between all the characters. Also I think it would make more sense since they're all together for the year, so overlap seems more natural then segmenting them. That's just me though, hope my thoughts help.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Welcome to biology class, today we'll be going over the female reproductive system.
CharaStudio-2021-04-28-21-03-41-Render.png
This is Emily Lombardo, your classmate who likes to pretend to be well behaved and studious but is actually a massive pervert, aren't you Emily? If I hold her leg up and spread the labia it reveals the actual vagina. This is where my cock goes when we have sex.
CharaStudio-2021-04-28-21-04-53-Render.png
And that is what Emily's pussy looks like, for our next lesson, I'll use Emily's shameless behavior during sex to demonstrate what kind of noises girls make while mating.

CharaStudio-2021-04-28-21-06-23-Render.png

Reactions: helmcec3

Construct

Oct 31, 2018

View attachment 1165746

I feel like the second option is the way to go as it allows for more interaction between the MC and the girls throughout the story. The girls can appear at various points, where with the first option it feels like we will only interact with one girl after another.
I‘m shit at writing though, so that‘s just my opinion of how I would want to experience the story.

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017

View attachment 1165746

Honestly the second sounds like the best but i suspect it'll be harder to write such a thing if i had to be honest.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
So should I download the remake? Or season 1,2 and 3?
the remake does not have a lot going yet as it is on the first release. If you want a couple hours/minutes (depending on if you read the text of not) of playtime, play chapter one and two. Chapter three also has good amount but is not finished and probably won't be.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

wraith17

May 28, 2017
the remake does not have a lot going yet as it is on the first release. If you want a couple hours/minutes (depending on if you read the text of not) of playtime, play chapter one and two. Chapter three also has good amount but is not finished and probably won't be.
Thanks. I will download chapter 1,2 and 3. Why wont it be complete? Cause of the remake?

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Thanks. I will download chapter 1,2 and 3. Why wont it be complete? Cause of the remake?
That is what I'm assuming. Instead of continuing this chapter three, the DEV will just work on the remakes. I don't have any inside info though. That's just what I would do.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Rev0.1.3 APK
Android games updated daily -

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Methinks the person talking is the MC, not Molly, especially since she is not in Mr. B's classroom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Oops! Forgot this is a multi-episode thread. Happens in Ep 1.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes