Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
I also changed Amy... well aged her. By popular demand, she is now 18, so feel free to lewd her.
Mr Developer, ill have you know i was never going to lewd her in the first place, regardless of her age. She is the love child of the protagonists and must become that "d'awww" moment that gives respite from the flow of lewd. She is the oasis of wholesomeness in the desert that is the cuck-fest adventure.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
The Remake needs it's own post. I can not do proper review on the remake because I did a review on season one.

The remake is better 5/5 though I may have said the same for season one so 6/5 for the remake that fact that the girls will be able to stay for a couple tears because of how the school is set up is great so if fans really like a girl this time there are not just moved off into wonderland like season 3 did of the first run. Having the teachers be in it at the start is also a Plus they were character that had something going for them but were put in S3 and way fewer people played that and the ones that did di not like it as much as the first 2 seasons this is off to a great start with the new version of the story and redesigns this will be great.

Vita when can we at least buy you a coffee? I remember with S1 you did not want money for the development because it was a hobby but you are putting a lot of work and GPUs are not cheap now.

Reactions: travin213

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
The Remake needs it's own post. I can not do proper review on the remake because I did a review on season one.

The remake is better 5/5 though I may have said the same for season one so 6/5 for the remake that fact that the girls will be able to stay for a couple tears because of how the school is set up is great so if fans really like a girl this time there are not just moved off into wonderland like season 3 did of the first run. Having the teachers be in it at the start is also a Plus they were character that had something going for them but were put in S3 and way fewer people played that and the ones that did di not like it as much as the first 2 seasons this is off to a great start with the new version of the story and redesigns this will be great.

Vita when can we at least buy you a coffee? I remember with S1 you did not want money for the development because it was a hobby but you are putting a lot of work and GPUs are not cheap now.
I'm not using Daz3D, even with money it won't really help, I need people willing to donate their time. Throwing money at the problem places obligations on my shoulders without actually helping me out in any practical way.

Reactions: travin213

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Mr Developer, ill have you know i was never going to lewd her in the first place, regardless of her age. She is the love child of the protagonists and must become that "d'awww" moment that gives respite from the flow of lewd. She is the oasis of wholesomeness in the desert that is the cuck-fest adventure.
the only d'awww moment is when she comes home unnanounced and spies daddy really banging the hell out of one of his students as her mom watches, she later sneaks in and mounts her daddy in fury and rage cuz he didn't bang her first!

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
I actually LOVE the way you're implementing pregnancy into the game (if you can get it to work out the way you want) I really wish that more games that offer multiple partners would do it the same way....You'd never know which girl would end up pregnant and if you should take a risk or not PLUS it makes each gameplay different.....

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
the only d'awww moment is when she comes home unnanounced and spies daddy really banging the hell out of one of his students as her mom watches, she later sneaks in and mounts her daddy in fury and rage cuz he didn't bang her first!
yeah, that was apparently perfectly fine with the mother's depraved inner thoughts. lol

Reactions: bobdillan

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I will soon be releasing a remake of What's Mine is Yours. It is a remake, NOT a remaster. The story has undergone drastic changes, no longer is the story just an excuse to link one sex scene to the next(though there is still plenty of sex). There is an actual story with a central story and every girl isn't as simple as having a fetish she needs to accept.

So, what's changed? Well, quite a bit, it's been a year since I started the original What's Mine is Yours, when I first started my posing was a bit... unnatural.
View attachment 1152534

So, if nothing else, I'd need to at least redo every picture in the game if it wanted my seal of approval. But then I took a look at the script and after a nice long cringe I closed the script and decided to start again.

In some cases, I kept the same scenes, but with better writing and the poses are more natural:
View attachment 1152463

Meanwhile other scenes are entirely new:
View attachment 1152468

I've also taken the chance to make some changes to characters. While I have made small subtle improvements to the characters, I was never able to truly changing. So, I took the opportunity of a redo to remake Molly a bit less like a supermodel.
View attachment 1152566

I also changed Amy... well aged her. By popular demand, she is now 18, so feel free to lewd her.
View attachment 1152530

Of course, the best characters in the world are still bad if they don't have the right setting, so those are also redone. While there are limits who what I can do in Koikatsu, I tried to make things better and the rooms now look a lot more like places people live rather than... whatever they were originally.
So, the MC and Molly's bedroom now looks like an actual bedroom rather than an empty room with a bed in it and weird lighting without a single shadow.
View attachment 1152508

Meanwhile, the girls rooms are no longer cargo containers with beds, but are proper double rooms crowded with all of the crap you'd expect of two messy teenagers.
View attachment 1152509

There are also a LOT of very subtle quality of life improvements you may not notice but should make your experience a lot better, I've gotten better at programming in renpy. Two things you will notice is that there is now a scene gallery, along with a $12 font I'm still sore about actually having to pay money for.

View attachment 1152526

I also got rid of the text box and made the text look a bit more fancy than the Ariel Black I was using.

View attachment 1152511

So, that's about the long and short of it, I'm hoping to have v0.1 out in the next week or so, so make sure to stay tuned for that.
Not that you need my approval or anything, but I think you having a go at sorta re-starting this game is... well I applaud this decision. I mean, I've just played the first 2 Seasons and they were entertaining, but yeah... a better written game is more erotic and fulfilling, ultimately. I see that Season 3 is at .5, are you just halting that and putting those ideas into the remake?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Not that you need my approval or anything, but I think you having a go at sorta re-starting this game is... well I applaud this decision. I mean, I've just played the first 2 Seasons and they were entertaining, but yeah... a better written game is more erotic and fulfilling, ultimately. I see that Season 3 is at .5, are you just halting that and putting those ideas into the remake?
Well, you've got to remember, it was my first game, it was essentially a haphazard collection of random sexy stories. While I was proud of it at the time, in the end it was unplanned(basically just writing whatever came to mind) and so there was no real lead-up towards an overall goal nor did any of the characters get much in the way of a personality.

As a result, I learned that writing is very much an acquired skill and while I have gotten better, it is only enough to see how far I've come and how far I have to go. I'm far from perfect at the moment, but at least I'm good enough to rid myself of the original. Plus, in another year, it will be a great time capsule. Maybe by then I'll have enough experience to justify a patreon.

Reactions: Porthas

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Seeing the planned pregnancy models and code in the files has put this game back on my radar!

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Ironically, it just resulted in a loop where it was stuck on the same girl. Maybe you can figure out what happened
If I remember correctly, ren'py does some dubious things with its random number generator around history rollback, so that the RNG can't be cheesed:
Unlike the standard Python random number generator, this object cooperates with rollback, generating the same numbers regardless of how many times we rollback. It should be used instead of the standard Python random module.
So for a version that actually keeps on being random no matter how many times that line is seen, you might need to
$ import random (in options.rpy)
$ pregnancy = random.randint(etc)

I could also be completely wrong. I don't know if this is how jumps interact with the renpy.random object.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes