ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
What's with his weird looking chin?
I didn't notice it in the original, but straight on it looks so odd...

Reactions: helmcec3

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Okay, this remake is way better than the original, characters now feel like characters, not "walking fetishes".

Regarding future content, will we be able to have sex with Claire (I think that's her name - Karens slave) by that I mean - Karen will "force" her to satisfy us. (kinda my kink, I know it was mentioned somewhere in S3 that Karen "forced" her to do a BJ for homework or something like that so it wouldn't be out of character) [btw. someone knows how this kink is called? woman that "forces" other woman that she has control over to satisfy for example her lover. Like princess forces maid or something like that.]

Regarding original game, I liked season 1, season 2 was weaker but still okay and you totally lost me on season 3. The reason is seasons 1 and 2 were a story about a husband who has a wife that's a cuckqueen and their "adventures" in school, while season 3 was more like a "story about a school where a husband with his cuckqueen wife teaches", it lost its first person perspective. Do you plan on going that way again or will you stay with first person perspective this time?

That being said, I think that a remake was a good decision. Slower pacing fits the theme perfectly and I hope that this time there will be more feelings involved, I'm not saying that they are should fall in love with MC, but I wish there would be more to their relationships than "just business".

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
Okay, this remake is way better than the original, characters now feel like characters, not "walking fetishes".

Regarding future content, will we be able to have sex with Claire (I think that's her name - Karens slave) by that I mean - Karen will "force" her to satisfy us. (kinda my kink, I know it was mentioned somewhere in S3 that Karen "forced" her to do a BJ for homework or something like that so it wouldn't be out of character) [btw. someone knows how this kink is called? woman that "forces" other woman that she has control over to satisfy for example her lover. Like princess forces maid or something like that.]

Regarding original game, I liked season 1, season 2 was weaker but still okay and you totally lost me on season 3. The reason is seasons 1 and 2 were a story about a husband who has a wife that's a cuckqueen and their "adventures" in school, while season 3 was more like a "story about a school where a husband with his cuckqueen wife teaches", it lost its first person perspective. Do you plan on going that way again or will you stay with first person perspective this time?

That being said, I think that a remake was a good decision. Slower pacing fits the theme perfectly and I hope that this time there will be more feelings involved, I'm not saying that they are should fall in love with MC, but I wish there would be more to their relationships than "just business".
Agreed, one more thing I think the remake could work on is making the MC not so against the idea of cuckqueaning, every 2 sex scenes hes bitching and moaning about how he doesnt want to hurt his wife or get cheated on in return. I get its considerate to do so but just like his wife I find it to be a major turn off, it'd elevate the game more if the husband likewise found cucking his wife to be sexually enjoyable rather than a act he needs to put up the more he does it.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Agreed, one more thing I think the remake could work on is making the MC not so against the idea of cuckqueaning, every 2 sex scenes hes bitching and moaning about how he doesnt want to hurt his wife or get cheated on in return. I get its considerate to do so but just like his wife I find it to be a major turn off, it'd elevate the game more if the husband likewise found cucking his wife to be sexually enjoyable rather than a act he needs to put up the more he does it.
I disagree with that. The husband is a person, perfectly fine with his marriage. The wife is introducing him to her fetish, which is pretty far out of his comfort zone. The husband has a hard time in relating to the feeling his wife gets when she sees him with other women, because he himself would never want to see his wife with another man. That wouldn‘t turn him on and he can‘t imagine that the opposite is turning his wife on.
I see it as a great opportunity for character development.
And I personally can better relate to the husband like he is now, but that‘s just me.

BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
Quick question. Chapter 3 is finished or will we need to wait for the remake to catch-up and finish the story?

I'd like to play the original while we wait for the remake. I'll play chapter 1 and 2 at least, they seem to have a complete story arc.

Last edited:

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Quick question. Chapter 3 is finished or will we need to wait for the remake to catch-up and finish the story?

I'd like to play the original while we wait for the remake. I'll play chapter 1 and 2 at least, they seem to have a complete story arc.
No Chapter three is not finished yet. I didn't see any indication on the remake post on if it will be continued or if we will have to wait for the remake to catch up.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
I will soon be releasing a remake of What's Mine is Yours. It is a remake, NOT a remaster. The story has undergone drastic changes, no longer is the story just an excuse to link one sex scene to the next(though there is still plenty of sex). There is an actual story with a central story and every girl isn't as simple as having a fetish she needs to accept.

So, what's changed? Well, quite a bit, it's been a year since I started the original What's Mine is Yours, when I first started my posing was a bit... unnatural.
View attachment 1152534

So, if nothing else, I'd need to at least redo every picture in the game if it wanted my seal of approval. But then I took a look at the script and after a nice long cringe I closed the script and decided to start again.

In some cases, I kept the same scenes, but with better writing and the poses are more natural:
View attachment 1152463

Meanwhile other scenes are entirely new:
View attachment 1152468

I've also taken the chance to make some changes to characters. While I have made small subtle improvements to the characters, I was never able to truly changing. So, I took the opportunity of a redo to remake Molly a bit less like a supermodel.
View attachment 1152566

I also changed Amy... well aged her. By popular demand, she is now 18, so feel free to lewd her.
View attachment 1152530

Of course, the best characters in the world are still bad if they don't have the right setting, so those are also redone. While there are limits who what I can do in Koikatsu, I tried to make things better and the rooms now look a lot more like places people live rather than... whatever they were originally.
So, the MC and Molly's bedroom now looks like an actual bedroom rather than an empty room with a bed in it and weird lighting without a single shadow.
View attachment 1152508

Meanwhile, the girls rooms are no longer cargo containers with beds, but are proper double rooms crowded with all of the crap you'd expect of two messy teenagers.
View attachment 1152509

There are also a LOT of very subtle quality of life improvements you may not notice but should make your experience a lot better, I've gotten better at programming in renpy. Two things you will notice is that there is now a scene gallery, along with a $12 font I'm still sore about actually having to pay money for.

View attachment 1152526

I also got rid of the text box and made the text look a bit more fancy than the Ariel Black I was using.

View attachment 1152511

So, that's about the long and short of it, I'm hoping to have v0.1 out in the next week or so, so make sure to stay tuned for that.
I find your new font to be harder to read and it doesn't feel like it adds any sort of quality to the game. This is a reason why the vast majority of games use a similar font since readability is more important

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
so....is the remake version the most up to date version to play? does it have all content from the prior 3 seasons?

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Do the remake cover sesson 1 or all 3 sessons?
so....is the remake version the most up to date version to play? does it have all content from the prior 3 seasons?
Remake does things a little differently, it's not a remaster so it could be called a different game tbh. As for content if you're talking about sex scenes there's only 1 BJ with Sandra, sex scene with Mary and few sex scenes with Molly,that's all. But there is a lot more build up to everything, so it's heavier on the story. So while this remake will have some scenes from the original seasons it will be like a different game with the same characters. (who are slightly different in terms of personality as well)

TL;DR - NO.

Reactions: Construct

uberalles333

Mar 30, 2019
Why can't do everything at once and one game, seasons separately-this is a terrible option. Again need to wait until they make the size smaller and give a link to Mega.

Reactions: AzuraMeta
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes