clidrowa

Sep 22, 2020
Thank you for your games, I really enjoyed the story and the main theme and I can't wait for future updates. Do you plan to add the gallery feature in the 3 games ?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Well, the reason may or may not be due to me being unable to come up with a decent way to end the story.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
To be honest, keep up with your good work, because with the conditions you choose to lead the story (no harem, no pregnancy, no divorce) I must say that I have a hard time to see how to reach a "good end".
Before you wrote "no divorce", I thought that a wedding with Marie (her younger version) and then living in a ménage à trois would have been the easiest solution.

Aug 6, 2020
I'm only at s2, but I'm surprised there hasn't been any signs of petplay yet, and petplay is one of, if not my favorite type of roleplay fetish

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I'm only at s2, but I'm surprised there hasn't been any signs of petplay yet, and petplay is one of, if not my favorite type of roleplay fetish
Well, depicting it in koikatsu is another matter, as there is no leash asset, and I think that being taken for a walk wearing nothing but a dog collar is kind of a staple of petplay, without that wouldn't I be better off not having it?

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017
Imma just be honest, with how the game doesnt look like it will lead to any satisfying ending and how you dont let the pregnancy happen feels like a cop out, i dont see myself continuing this game. Even with the sex it feels like a constant pointless tease. You dont go strong in any direction so it all feels weak.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Imma just be honest, with how the game doesnt look like it will lead to any satisfying ending and how you dont let the pregnancy happen feels like a cop out, i dont see myself continuing this game. Even with the sex it feels like a constant pointless tease. You dont go strong in any direction so it all feels weak.
I don't consider the last introduction of girls weaker than before. The thing is that the author seems to bring over him so many constraints that he is blocked now.
Come on, you have several posters who likes your job, we will still appreciate your games in the future. ;)

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I don't consider the last introduction of girls weaker than before. The thing is that the author seems to bring over him so many constraints that he is blocked now.
Come on, you have several posters who likes your job, we will still appreciate your games in the future. ;)
Well, if S2 taught me anything it is that a bad ending can ruin a good series that I put a lot of effort into. So, rather than simply try to come up with something to give closure even if it isn't the best, I need to think of something that will satisfy everyone.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
It even has a cuckquean too.
Well, to summerize the plot, one girl felt in love with a buy, both are very open minded and she fuck his friends whie he fucks her female friends.

BUT, one interesting thing, she felt in love with another guy and the couple became more or less a "trouple", talked about pegging etc ....... then, it's the end, no pegging or even bisexual action.
It was weird because it sounded like it was the normal next step.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes