Dec 27, 2020
Hello,

just finished the first seasons. And I have to say. One of the Best VN's around. The Story was a Fun ride. It is so refreshing seeing all these kinks in a joyful way (That's so rare).

And maybe you don't intended it but even after the heavier BDSM plays. There is always some aftercare for the Doms and subs. So cool to read that. I can't think of another VN who do it so well like yours.

Now I have to play the other 2 Seasons. Expect me to post after that again.

Dear Developer(s) please take my honest praise. I bow to you.

Reactions: Futaglit

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I'm really starting to consider deleting Season 2. It seems to be a recurring pattern as of late:

1. They watch Season 1 and really enjoy it
2. They watch Season 2 and dislike it so much they have no desire the rest of the series.
3. They give it a one-star review and never go back

They watched a haphazard collection of sex scenes then it colors season 1 in a negative light and they lose all hope for the series. So, since Season 2 is said haphazard collection, why not toss it out? Sure, I put a lot of care into Season 2, but if it makes people hate Season 1 and never watch Season 3, why not get rid of it?
And how would deleting S2 help with the problem? From what I see the big problem is that you basically take the girls away at the end of S2 and have new girls in S3. Again this comes back to the harem tag, when I see a harem tag I expect to get the girls and keep them but you doing the opposite and take them away.

And for the harem tag being there you can contact a mod and have him take it away but to honest for me without the harem tag, the game wouldn't have interested me in the first place.

Dec 27, 2020
I finished season 2 and still loving it yesterday. I was interested because of the BDSM tag.

And I am still blown away how good you're writing is with all the Aftercare and the girls discovering and enjoying their fetishes that's unique.

Yes the ending was very abrupt. And as I guess the problem is the Harem. First it is a Harem and second it is not. With all Fetishes or kinks even if you practice it RL it remains a Fantasy. The game is good to make that clear to every of the Girls. I really like that.

Ladies and Gentlemen look at it that way: If the Harem would be permanent Molly would be really cheated. And the Main premise of the story would be thrown out the window. She wouldn't be a cockquean anymore she simply would be a cheated wife. We have a lot of these stories around here.
We have to accept the premise that the old wifus go and new one will come from time to time. I don't think that is bad quite the opposite.

Let me brainstorming here:
I think the Problem can be solved with a little bit of foreshadowing. Let the Characters talk about graduation from time to time. Maybe the "Club meeting" in the middle. That the girls will miss Molly and her husband. Maybe in a touching and emotional way. Let the graduation sink in a little more. One hot seen that Graduation and cut was too fast I agree. Let the girls come in to the couple for a Farewell. Some of them could ask Molly if they can stay in contact after that. Just a few more scenes that would help a lot. The rest is fine.
I wouldn't change the premise of the story because you don't have that for BDSM a lot. A light-hearted Fun game.

Dear Dev maybe it could be a good thing to solve this problem before you go further with season 3. If it can be done, of course.No pressure. Because I sense some frustration on your side. I think you should hold your head high.
That Problem with season 2 can be solved.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I finished season 2 and still loving it yesterday. I was interested because of the BDSM tag.

And I am still blown away how good you're writing is with all the Aftercare and the girls discovering and enjoying their fetishes that's unique.

Yes the ending was very abrupt. And as I guess the problem is the Harem. First it is a Harem and second it is not. With all Fetishes or kinks even if you practice it RL it remains a Fantasy. The game is good to make that clear to every of the Girls. I really like that.

Ladies and Gentlemen look at it that way: If the Harem would be permanent Molly would be really cheated. And the Main premise of the story would be thrown out the window. She wouldn't be a cockquean anymore she simply would be a cheated wife. We have a lot of these stories around here.
We have to accept the premise that the old wifus go and new one will come from time to time. I don't think that is bad quite the opposite.

Let me brainstorming here:
I think the Problem can be solved with a little bit of foreshadowing. Let the Characters talk about graduation from time to time. Maybe the "Club meeting" in the middle. That the girls will miss Molly and her husband. Maybe in a touching and emotional way. Let the graduation sink in a little more. One hot seen that Graduation and cut was too fast I agree. Let the girls come in to the couple for a Farewell. Some of them could ask Molly if they can stay in contact after that. Just a few more scenes that would help a lot. The rest is fine.
I wouldn't change the premise of the story because you don't have that for BDSM a lot. A light-hearted Fun game.

Dear Dev maybe it could be a good thing to solve this problem before you go further with season 3. If it can be done, of course.No pressure. Because I sense some frustration on your side. I think you should hold your head high.
That Problem with season 2 can be solved.
Honestly though, I never thought people would think it would be a harem, I made it clear that it was temporary sex friend relationship. Stating several times where they are talking about how they are going to move on and find a husband on their own. That the MC was like a mentor and they didn't see him romantically. I even hinted that some of the girls were still having sex with others aside from the MC.

However, evidently I don't have the talent to be subtle, so I'm hoping to make it a more obvious lead-up. Where there are only a few weeks left in school and it shows the girls all coming together to say their goodbyes, not just to the MC but each other and Molly as well, showing their regret that everyone feels when everyone is forced to go their separate ways, happy that they met but sad that they part. And no, the unusual circumstances of their relationship won't be ignored.

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2020
I'm going to make it a more gradual thing, where there are only a few weeks left in school and it shows the girls all coming together to say their goodbyes, not just to the MC but each other and Molly as well, showing their regret that everyone feels when everyone is forced to go their separate ways, happy that they met but sad that they part. And no, the unusual circumstances of their relationship won't be ignored.
Sounds good.

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
I just spent 13 straight hours (no joke / exaggeration) looking for this, remembering i played it sometime around launch.

I went full circle into madness and despair but this will forever be shrined on my shortlist due to this whole rollercoaster of mental instability.

Just saying.

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: Ive-11 and Futaglit

Sblade

May 14, 2019
Honestly though, I never thought people would think it would be a harem, I made it clear that it was temporary sex friend relationship. Stating several times where they are talking about how they are going to move on and find a husband on their own. That the MC was like a mentor and they didn't see him romantically. I even hinted that some of the girls were still having sex with others aside from the MC.

However, evidently I don't have the talent to be subtle, so I'm hoping to make it a more obvious lead-up. Where there are only a few weeks left in school and it shows the girls all coming together to say their goodbyes, not just to the MC but each other and Molly as well, showing their regret that everyone feels when everyone is forced to go their separate ways, happy that they met but sad that they part. And no, the unusual circumstances of their relationship won't be ignored.
I weighted in here a few weeks ago, posting how much I loved the first season. I still haven't finished the second season so I cant really add my complete opinion on that but I know whats going to happen and how I feel about that.

I think your game and how its written clicks well with harem enthusiasts over all. I know it does for me, your dialogue is written in a way that makes the MC feel very desired and wanted by the cast which is was hits all the right notes for me. That everyone also shows so much respect and goodwill towards eachother is just a plus. I think this feeling of being desired and wanted is what makes this game so well liked by many from that perspective the ending of season two comes like lightning from a clear sky. The characters that supposedly desired and wanted you just left without a trace which is what I think is creating this backlash.

You ended up writing your game in a way that attracted and hooked an audience you never wanted. Consider this, the people that are leaving these reviews and are outraged at season 2 ending are probably not people that would enjoy your season 3 anyway. Harem fans are not the audiance you are going for, even if your season one was a total homerun for many of us.

I really like your games and will keep playing them, but in my mind the girls will always be exclusive with themc and desire him, even if that is as you write not the logical way for them to act. I prefer the fantasy and the dream, no matter what we want though you should always just keep making what you want to make. I am grateful for what you have made so far!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
I just read a review and it kind of pointed out something I hadn't noticed yet, everyone seems to have a fundamental misunderstanding of the roles of all of the girls. Don't get me wrong, creating their stories, their scenes, and interactions was incredibly fun and I must say I am quite attached to all of them however, in the end, this isn't a harem story. Cuckquean, reverse NTR, netorase; whatever you want to call it, it's the story of Molly wanting to loan her husband out to other women and the MC mentally wrestling with his guilt, conflicting values, desires, and his fear of losing Molly.

The reason none of them ever fell in love with the MC, as well as why I never worried about finishing their story was because: they aren't heroines. They are side characters, plot devices used to advance the story of the only heroine in the plot: Molly.

I realize this announcement won't be winning me many friends, however this is the reality of the situation.

- Will I continue to still make hot girls with sexy scenes? yes, expect the same spice you've always seen

- Will I do my best to characterize them and try to make them interesting, unique, and likeable? yes, like I said, I DO like the girls I create and I try to do my best to give them a fair shake, but I can only do so much due to how What's Mine is Yours is written.

- Will they have a bigger role in the plot? no, this is not a harem story, this is the story of the relationship and sex life of a married couple and whether they can remain a "normal" couple despite their abnormal circumstances.

- Will the maso girls continue to be his slaves? yes, they are a healthy S&M couple, and despite calling themselves slaves, it is in the end, roleplay. While they are sexually active together, they will play the part, but there is no ownership, there is no contract, it's simply the roleplay of two consenting adults.

- Will they still make appearances and remain friends? yes, despite their short tenure the girls did have an effect on Molly and the MC, as well as the reverse, and seeing how that all panned out is important.

- Will they fall in love with the MC or will the MC fall in love with them? no, one should never make decisions based on what is most sexually exciting. Every one of the girls has their whole life ahead of them. Staying behind and not going to college to be the MC's concubine just because he has a big dick is the pinnacle of stupidity, and I don't remember depicting any of the girls as an idiot.
ugh,, this is a huge spoiler dev, yes actually i dont mind but wht about the other? u can also put that on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
box, so rather they want to get spoil or not, n yes again ive play this game to but its just s1 dunno i would to continue play, but for now i just saved the files,
n again so this will be not got harem end eh? hmm interesting n curious, also theres a lot of tag on ur game, well everyone must be willing to get harem end or maybe if u can give another tag i means another fetish like besty,furry,trap/futa but its ur choice im not pushing u to adding those, its just my opini ,maybe :unsure:

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
game is crap 2nd one try save game so i can go to bed error can not save game all i could close game not even worth playing any more i know i cant save game
what? as far i play on my lap its fine, nothing get error? oh n still played on s1, maybe u can give ur error with clear explain so the dev could see ur prob

I just spent 13 straight hours (no joke / exaggeration) looking for this, remembering i played it sometime around launch.
goss , :KEK::coffee:

• Haha

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
ugh,, this is a huge spoiler dev, yes actually i dont mind but wht about the other? u can also put that on
box, so rather they want to get spoil or not, n yes again ive play this game to but its just s1 dunno i would to continue play, but for now i just saved the files,
n again so this will be not got harem end eh? hmm interesting n curious, also theres a lot of tag on ur game, well everyone must be willing to get harem end or maybe if u can give another tag i means another fetish like besty,furry,trap/futa but its ur choice im not pushing u to adding those, its just my opini ,maybe :unsure:

That isn't a spoiler by any stretch of the imagination. That being said, if people didn't enjoy a game then they wouldn't be so angry when it doesn't have a good ending(well, seeing as how it is part two of a trilogy it isn't really an ending)

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
n again so this will be not got harem end eh? hmm interesting n curious, also theres a lot of tag on ur game, well everyone must be willing to get harem end or maybe if u can give another tag i means another fetish like besty,furry,trap/futa but its ur choice im not pushing u to adding those, its just my opini
The idea of trap is interesting , since that's something Molly can't provide to her husband. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Ive-11

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
That isn't a spoiler by any stretch of the imagination.
yeah i know, just assuming there maybe some people like me, think thats a spoiler :KEK:
That being said, if people didn't enjoy a game then they wouldn't be so angry when it doesn't have a good ending(well, seeing as how it is part two of a trilogy it isn't really an ending)
so u said theres will be no planning another fetish? :oops:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
The idea of trap is interesting , since that's something Molly can't provide to her husband. ;)
well its depend on dev what he wants to build it, if no then its OK,if yes well it will be hell yeah i never seen (koikatsu?) char with trap model(or maybe i just forgot them? :KEK:)

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
yeah i know, just assuming there maybe some people like me, think thats a spoiler :KEK:

so u said theres will be no planning another fetish? :oops:
If you think I won't explore new fetishes, then I'll say again, I haven't spoiled anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Ive-11

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Patch 0.5 is nearing completion, expect lots of Megan action with the longest H scene I've ever made by several magnitudes.
megan_darkroom_40.png
changing_clothes_20.png

Also, stay tuned for more information on the upcoming new series: The Desired Affair

CharaStudio-2021-01-08-01-33-48-Render.png
CharaStudio-2021-01-08-01-36-08-Render.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes